Submit

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:10 am
I have a few SoA that need plots, and I figured I'd post them up and see if anyone would like a piece of them ;3

User Image
Eira'ffres - Recently left her Pride, and is currently wandering as a Rogue, looking for a mate, fling, or pride. She's very innocent, and dreamy, and is amazed by this new world she's discovered.

User Image
Cennet bint Hediye - This lovely lady is a Murahip in the Burkuteshti. When she was taken into the Pride as a young Juvenile, Hediye, as she was known to many, was a very quiet, sweet tempered young female. Though she was good at fighting, and very intelligent, she seemed to prefer sitting in the hot sun, and telling stories, or teaching younger cubs things about the desert that they may not have known. She found it a delight, and when the young Cennet bint Hediye took a heavy blow to her chest at only a young 3 years, she found herself having to retire. Though, even at three years, she had born a few cubs, and given them life in the Pride. Looking for mate, or plot!

User Image
Sial Tiga'belas - A member of the Peponi, this Guardian and Seer is very intent on his job. He seeks out his work very carefully. Looking for a Mate, Plot, or Fling.

User Image
Mojana - This beautiful Demoness is built strong, but insanity runs in her blood. With two demons within her, the Tirma'eth is rather haughty, and distant from most. Looking for mate, fling, or plot.

Mabituin - A crafter in the Suka'fumo, she's looking for JRP, plot, mate, anything.

User Image
Kuimba'mwanga - Once a son of a Demon Hunter in the Mwako, this now adult Leopon is a wanderer, proud and strong-willed. He's also a singer, much like his mother. Looking for Mate, Fling, Plot.

User Image
Ithil'ethiel - A very calm-natured femme, she's looking for fling at the moment.

User Image
Shavi K'vrivi - Dark, twisted, beautiful. Free for anything.

User Image
Lok'ikan'ya - A Prophet in the Seorsa-fala, this lovely Seer is very odd. She's motherly, however, and will be very personable. Looking for mate, fling, plot.

User Image
Mnemosyne - Blank slate, mate, fling, plot, pride

User Image
Andara'Devi - A Forsworn Druid in the Tokakinji, Andara would likely go unnoticed if it weren't for the fact that she is a 'rehabilitated' Druid. She was always a quiet and tired sort, even before going into the Prison. Her heart was soft before then, and back at the time, she would be free with her socialization, and even had a lover for a short while. She'd crossed the wrong people, though, at one time, having spoken her mind at the wrong moment. What upset her at the time was that it was her lover that turned his back on her, and she was thrust into the Ravine Prison. Her heart heavy with the memory of 'what she did', Andara'Devi was released with nothing more than a quiet sigh of exhaustion.

She has learned to bow her head, and will often just takes jabs at what she is, and that she won't really ever be accepted into the world she's chosen. The thing is that Andara's okay with that. She likes watching others and their cubs walk by here. Where most would think Andara a follower, she is not, as she seems governed by her own set of rules, but follows those of the pride with rigidity that would be admirable, were it not for her bloodline. Looking for Mate, Fling, Plot.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:16 am
For Eira'ffres;
User Image
Fahasi Tupu for a possible mate? He is a rogue at current, and personality-wise he is very much like Abel from TrinityBlood in that he can be an adorkable doof, clumsy, etc, but also capable of being cool and calm under pressure, and serious.

ANd he also comes with some awesome throwbacks!
X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X.  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:43 am
F a y t h - x

*w* Oh my dear lord almighty! I like this idea owo He's pretty, and I LOVE his throwbacks!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games