Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever
Your first reaction about the character's clothing

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mon-tann

Beloved Sweetheart

12,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:10 am
For me its Tidus. Its looks so unique yet he looks like he came out from the closet.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:31 pm
My biggest reaction was for Lulu. How long must it take in a morning to do all those belts up? Even if you discount the bottom half 'cos you could slip them on and off with out undoing them, there's still a load of belts left. Oh and, slightly off-topic but whatever, she's always complaining about immaturity, but who's the one still carrying a cuddly toy around with her everywhere?

Kaos Relinade
Crew

Genius

Squall_SeeD Mercenary

Fashionable Gaian

10,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:02 pm
Squalls outfit is AWESOME!!!!!! the double belt with an awesome fur jacket and cool pants full of pockets and buckles is cool. In fact i spent 400 bucks just for a custom cosplay jacket with the exact fur and real leather biggrin ......tidus is another awesome outfit expecially the pants/shorts. and for female yuna from x-2s original outfit is just HOT!!!! yuna is SOOOO HOT like really HOT......i will fall in love with any girl immediately if they look like yuna from x-2 heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:35 pm
Cecil.. he was always wore black armor and was all mysterious then poof takes it off and he looked so bioshonen It completly surprised me cause I thought He would look more like his brother golbez 3nodding  

XxKira-Chan69Xx

Dangerous Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Calw_Walker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:46 am
There were several characters whose clothes really me but all in all the design that gave me the biggest shock was Kefka and Kuja! I already had an idea of what they would look like in a more realistic fashion but when the Dissidia redesigns came out with so much more detail I really didn't know what to say about either of them!  
FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games