Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pearlyblue

Friendly Enabler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:44 pm
User Image
This is Sorenna. She is not a nice Goddess. She might not be seeking any interaction for herself, but I want to RP her, so she's out of luck I guess.

Sorenna is a very old Goddess, she hasn't been reincarnated in aaaages, and so she has become very strongly attuned to her domain. She lives only for vengeance and when she isn't on the prowl, driven by someone else's desire for vengeance (she doesn't care enough about anything to really have a need for revenge on her own part, so she takes on that of others) she is filled with nothing but emptiness and deep dissatisfaction. This makes her a dull girl.

No, no, no, I don't mean axe-crazy or anything. She's not randomly bloodthirsty or outright evil. She's just not... well, social. She has long since rid herself of every emotion or inclination that wasn't conductive for exacting vengeance, so she's pretty much running on anger, hatred and rage, and no, she won't warm up. To anyone. She's wayyyy too far gone for that.

Still, she can hold conversations (though she'll rarely bother with trying to be nice), and tolerate the presence of others (to some extent, at least), so she could have meet-and-greets, if anyone would be so inclined.

God powers (temporary):
- Able to trap a perceived wrongdoer in a terrifying vision of her choosing.
- Able to spontaneously inflict injuries almost exactly like those inflicted on a victim.
- Drawn to those seeking vengeance.

Her permanent power is not approved yet.

I'm looking for:
- God RP, pretty much any kind.
- Vengeance RPs. Has your SOA done something terrible to someone? Would you be okay with Sorenna stepping in to exact vengeance?
- Random encounters. Why not.
- Plots?

Do not want:
- Pride offers. She will never care enough to actually join any pride. Feel free to worship her from a distance, though.
- Mate. Flings might be possible, if the plot is plausible enough, but she will not stick around to be a mother, nor fall in love with anyone.

Yup, that's it. For now.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:19 am
*loves on plot thread*

I have no ideas at the moment, but I'm going to stalk her anyway.

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:49 pm
User Image
I seek vengeance upon Thona, though I haven't decided which of his past RP's would be suited for her to inflict his past victim's injuries on him yet. @o@ But, I do have love for the idea of your goddess inflicting much deserved pain upon my leopard king.

As well as, I have a god she can meet.

User Image
They can be grumpy together for a short period of them. He's kinda anti-social too, though his curiosity of her domain might spark some interest.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:48 am
[ Lady Kiya ]
User Image
I seek vengeance upon Thona, though I haven't decided which of his past RP's would be suited for her to inflict his past victim's injuries on him yet. @o@ But, I do have love for the idea of your goddess inflicting much deserved pain upon my leopard king.

As well as, I have a god she can meet.

User Image
They can be grumpy together for a short period of them. He's kinda anti-social too, though his curiosity of her domain might spark some interest.

Hi! sorry, I totally went AWOL. RL has cooled off a little now, thank heavens, so if you're still interested, I'd totally be up for both of those.  

Pearlyblue

Friendly Enabler

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:25 pm
I am still interested, it'll just be a while before we can do them. This term of college is a bit heavy, so don't have as much time as I'd like. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:30 pm
[ Lady Kiya ]
I am still interested, it'll just be a while before we can do them. This term of college is a bit heavy, so don't have as much time as I'd like. XD

Toootally no problem. Hit me up when you wanna have at it.  

Pearlyblue

Friendly Enabler

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces