Submit

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:04 pm
Anupama stretched out the kinks from laying the sun for his nap. He had gone down into the nap position with every intention of thinking about things. The future. The past. The sky. The rain. Things in general. But it hadn't worked. Instead the thinking had exhausted him and Anu had ended up falling asleep.

Sleeping was all good and well, but he wanted to think and now he couldn't devote his entire attention to it, because he had promised to meet him mother. She was going to be heading to the pridelands soonish, and Anupama was happy to spend whatever time he could with her, but her move only reminded him that he had no direction. Anupama couldn't take a step in any direction. He was kind of stuck and he didn't know what to do. He didn't even really know himself yet.

Maybe that was the key. Maybe he needed to go adventuring like the heroes of old stories to figure out who he was and what he was meant to do. The thought hit a spark, but he stored it in the back of his mind to look at later. Right now was mom's time and Anu needed to get to her. He trotted to the area where they were suppose to meet.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:51 pm
Dylis had been out hunting for a bit; she had spent some of the morning playing with the lion cubs that belonged to the male in the group she would be traveling to the pride with. The six cubs reminded her of her group of pups.

She managed to snatch up a field mouse and quickly devoured it before continuing on her way. Her pups weren't pups anymore, however, and it wasn't too often that she got to see her boys and her baby girl. She was worried that when she joined the pride, the times she did get to see her kids would become less and less. Even more so, the ones that were looking to follow in their father's paw prints.

For now, though, she would put those thoughts aside. Today she was going to see one of her boys! She trotted off in the direction of their meeting point and grinned when she recognized the familiar tips of his ears that she could just barely see.  

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:26 am
"Mom." Anu called out his greeting, smiling. It felt like he hadn't seen his mother, father, or siblings in forever. Maybe it was just him, but Anu was very happy to spend some time with Dylis before she went off on her new adventure.

When she was close enough, Anupama bounced to her side happily and nuzzled her side. Maybe he was a little bit of a moma's boy. But he loved his family, and he hadn't seen any of them in too long. And so he was maybe a little bit more affectionate than most would have been. But he wasn't going to apologize for that.

"How have you been, Mom?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:09 pm
Dylis smiled when she heard the voice of Anu as he called out to her. It had been a while since she had seen him and she had missed her boy; well, she missed all of her pups but once they reached adulthood, there was nothing she or their father could do to keep them from living their own lives. Especially when they had already wanted to go separate ways and lead their own paths.

When Anupama bounded up to her and nuzzled against her side, she gave a small noise in happiness and returned the nuzzle, adding a lick to his cheek.

"I've been great," she told him and wondered how much she should tell him about what was going on lately. "How about you?" she gave him another affectionate nuzzle.  

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:45 am
"Good, Mom. Getting some thinking done." Anu smiled, the tip of his tongue just hanging out from the side of his mouth.

He sat down and gave his mother his full attention. "Trying to decide which way to go next. Maybe a big adventure or maybe just a personal quest. Start at one end of the continent and make my way to the next. I don't know."

Anu shrugged at his new ideas as he shared them with Dylis. She may not know where he was going to be or see him much especially now that she was entering a pride, but she still deserved to know what he was thinking of doing with his life or next in his life. Less worry for her.

"Nervous about entering this new pride? Or excited?"

LexThetaSigma
I is sorry Lex that I am responding soooo late. Almost two years redface Hopefully, you is not mad and don't mind finishing this rp with me redface

[IC] Rogue Lands - Overflow Storage I [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games