Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spottedleef

Shirtless Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:06 pm
User Image

This is Atarangi (Atara, as she prefers to be called). I'd like to get some RP in for her. She's my newest SoA and I'm already quite attached. C:

She's a sweet, somewhat childish, well-meaning trouble-maker, and an adventurer at her core.

While I already have a mate in the wings for her, I would not mind some pre-mate flirting. For instance, perhaps she had a childhood love? I would not mind RPing her at any stage (sort of as a travel back in time), because she was the result of the mix-and-match and she skipped puppyhood.

I would like close encounters with death, fellow adventurers to get into trouble with, and any and all plots you could possibly think of! I'm open to almost anything. The only exceptions are packs and death. (She is a rogue.)

Note: I like fast-paced RP, one where we can finish it in a single sitting or maybe a day or two. I also prefer to be corresponding with my RP buddy over AIM at the same time so tagging is quicker. Lastly, I HATE simple meet-and-greets. They just... bore me. xd So we have to establish a plot before we actually RP. That's it. 3nodding

Please quote me in your response!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:53 pm
spottedleef

User Image

Yagoda should have an RP with his sister, don't you think so?

I haven't really thought much about his personality, but I can give you some plots that I can see him having:

PINK The color just bugs him, and he wants to be more of a natural color, not knowing why his pelt has to be... so.. light pastel like. Why can't he be a little darker, like his twin brother?

ADVENTURE INTO SOME PRIDE/PACK Yagoda's a special fellow, carefree. With some friends, or maybe by himself, he would carelessly enter the land of a pride/pack, not knowing what possible danger he's leading himself into. Here, his rogue self will come into play and yeah.. beware. ovo

INTEREST IN THE OTHERS Yagoda starts to grow an interest in the pack/pridal system and is curious of what it contains. Of course, he would only find himself more confused about the whole thing. xD

THE HUNT He goes on a hunt, and eventually meets Waliowafia [my ratel.. I think I spelled his name right], and he gets freaked out because he gets attacked by the little creature, but the two then start to bond, where Walio would alert Yagoda about dangers if Yagoda would provide him food and protection.

POSSESSIONS There's really nothing he owns since he is a rogue, but he carries his family tree really heavily. He believes in seeing them frequently and ...

as you can see, they're not fully developed, so if you have anything in mind, feel free to shoot it!(:  

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Trash

spottedleef

Shirtless Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:59 pm
xKOVAKtheWOLFx

I'd love RP with Yagoda! Perhaps IC Atara is older than him (as in, in the same litter but born first) and she looks down on him as a little brother and pokes fun at him for being pink? They could get into a little scuffle. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:26 am
spottedleef
xKOVAKtheWOLFx

I'd love RP with Yagoda! Perhaps IC Atara is older than him (as in, in the same litter but born first) and she looks down on him as a little brother and pokes fun at him for being pink? They could get into a little scuffle. :3

Which sort of brings us to his pink plot. xD  

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Trash

spottedleef

Shirtless Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:08 am
xKOVAKtheWOLFx
spottedleef
xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Which sort of brings us to his pink plot. xD

Right, lol smile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:03 am
Here's the link to the rp with Anarawd just in case it got lost or Gaia ate it xd  

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items