Submit

what do you think
  i think it will rock
  i think its a horrible idea
  ???????
View Results

Pancakes75

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 5:28 pm
now i dont know your opinion but that could be the best seller for nintendo 3nodding i feel it atract so many girls who dont play and it will also be liked buy most mario fans mrgreen i think it sounds very fun actualy arrow mario is caputered arrow i knew he was geting to cocky  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:31 pm
1waffleman
now i dont know your opinion but that could be the best seller for nintendo 3nodding i feel it atract so many girls who dont play and it will also be liked buy most mario fans mrgreen i think it sounds very fun actualy arrow mario is caputered arrow i knew he was geting to cocky

That game looks like the worst game I've ever seen in my life. I"m a huge Mario fan and I just hate the way that game looks and it won't be that good.  

THE CAKE IZ A LIE

RAB1D RABB1T

Aged Noob

9,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:54 pm
1waffleman

... Why will it attract girls?

Plus, there are MANY girls who do play and prefer other sorts of games such as fighting and violence and murder and bloody sorts of games.

I don't like stereotypes.

Don't get me wrong though, the game may be good, just the girl comment.

sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:41 pm
1969 In My Head
1waffleman

Plus, there are MANY girls who do play and prefer other sorts of games such as fighting and violence and murder and bloody sorts of games.

sweatdrop
i mean like girls around like 5-6 sweatdrop and im sorry i was not hinking when i wrote this sweatdrop i apologize  

Pancakes75

THE CAKE IZ A LIE

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:06 pm
1waffleman
1969 In My Head
1waffleman

sweatdrop
i mean like girls around like 5-6 sweatdrop and im sorry i was not hinking when i wrote this sweatdrop i apologize

5-6 year olds shouldn't even have enough money to buy the game unless their parent bought it for them...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:43 pm
I personally think the game looks AWESOME, despite it's stereotypicalness, and especially the commercial.

19 years of age and Male or not. This game looks like it rocks.  

Smithium

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:06 pm
Game reviewers have been happily surprised by the game. It's been given high marks even by the most critical of reviewers because it's just so fun eek  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:57 pm
Edymion
Game reviewers have been happily surprised by the game. It's been given high marks even by the most critical of reviewers because it's just so fun eek

I KNEW it. I have LASER sight when it comes to scoping out good games.

Though ratings really don't tell me much. Most raters gave Kiry Air Ride poor ratings and I friggin LOVED that game.
To each their own, I suppose.  

Smithium

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:54 pm
Kirby Air Ride is addicting gonk It's like Animal Crossing...except with Kirby...and racing...and it's nothing remotely like Animal Crossing...

razz I like surprise games. I, however, have other games to concentrate on that may keep me away from getting Super Princess Peach to check it out myself gonk Like Metroid Prime: Hunters and Tales of Legendia... gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:37 pm
I think Super Princess Peach looks like fun. My girlfriend just picked up a DS and is thinking about buying it, if she says its fun, I will probably pick it up as well. I hear it is alot easier than most games though. Although, an easy game would be good to tide me over until the New Super Mario Bros. game comes out in a few months.  

Katsuto

S i m m u l a r

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:10 pm
1969 In My Head
1waffleman

sweatdrop

Lol you are right! Lots of girls DO play fighting games, I think all he ment by that was Girls are getting tired of Mario always saving Peach. Not that they don't play other games as well.  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 6:18 pm
you'll just have to see how people react. of course people like different things, so there will be different reactions. in my option, it might sell a few copies here and there, but overall, i believe that it will be a flop.
4laugh
sorry peach fans  

mr.keith

CirePrahs

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:26 pm
xp well the game was released some time ago. Though i have not played it the primary complaint I've heard is that it's not very difficult. That aside, it's supposed to be quite fun and loaded to the bursting point with that warm fuzzy mario-style platformer feeling. wink  
DS Connection

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games