Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dragon Quest/Warrior Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your Dragon Quest/Warrior needs! 

Tags: JRPG, Slimes, Roto, Alefgard, Zenithia 

Reply Party Chat (Chatterbox)
Dragon Quest Duo~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pusays

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:36 am
Hey guys, a buddy of mine decided to do a duo entry of Dragon Quest characters in the arena and would love to know what you think~
Vote honestly please. c:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/searches/?val=DQVIII&searchby=27&searchSubmit=submit  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:22 am
Voted and commented for both of you. Your cosplays are some of the best I've seen. Good luck this week to the both of you!

It's hard to accurately represent Jessica's assets on Gaia, but you do with what you've got. Saying that she doesn't look busty enough would be unfair, and it also probably wouldn't reflect very well on me. :B  

ThePersonInFrontOfYou
Vice Captain

Wheezing Wench

Pusays

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:46 am
ThePersonInFrontOfYou
Voted and commented for both of you. Your cosplays are some of the best I've seen. Good luck this week to the both of you!

It's hard to accurately represent Jessica's assets on Gaia, but you do with what you've got. Saying that she doesn't look busty enough would be unfair, and it also probably wouldn't reflect very well on me. :B

Thanks! I really appreciate it.
Yeah, I tried to make her bust look better by using Secret Retreat Muscles, or shadow legend because it kind of tightens up the top of the chest for girls to make boobs look bigger but there's also that shadow below the chin that could look like light chest hair. :barf:  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:05 am
Pusays
ThePersonInFrontOfYou

Thanks! I really appreciate it.
Yeah, I tried to make her bust look better by using Secret Retreat Muscles, or shadow legend because it kind of tightens up the top of the chest for girls to make boobs look bigger but there's also that shadow below the chin that could look like light chest hair. :barf:

Sounds like an even tradeoff to me. Anywho, hope you two both place!  

ThePersonInFrontOfYou
Vice Captain

Wheezing Wench

Party Chat (Chatterbox)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas