Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
We got an update -Guild searches has been updated!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:40 pm
Remember that we griped about searching for guilds that didn't pull up private guilds without having to do multiple searches? Guess what folks.. When you go to search for guilds now, it actually will search for PUBLIC AND PRIVATE at the same time. That's right,
When you click on the FORUM Header and use the drop down for GUILDS,
It gives you the box with the different types of guilds and then the SEARCH criteria,,, well, now, it lets you start the search for PUBLIC AND PRIVATE at the same time.

If you want only one or the other, then you change it yourself. CONCESSION by the Developers has been granted and it only took less than 2 weeks!

YAY  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:42 pm
OMG! Guess what, they also fixed the main SEARCH so that now, if you search for guilds by NAME, you pull up Public and Private guilds too. I did check our Guild and it works

I will post a thank you in the Site Feedback forum to the Developers for this, since I hassled them big time about it

YAY We got something accomplished!!  

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

BobCatHKSS

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:53 pm
Awesome.

Will this be a bone thrown to the guilds? Or the start of some more good stuff coming our way.

Remember, if there is another Ask an Admin announced, JUMP IN THE THREAD AND MAKE NOISE (metaphorically speaking, you know what I mean)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:18 am
BobCatHKSS
Awesome.

Will this be a bone thrown to the guilds? Or the start of some more good stuff coming our way.

Remember, if there is another Ask an Admin announced, JUMP IN THE THREAD AND MAKE NOISE (metaphorically speaking, you know what I mean)
I know what you mean, and I plan on making noise about ATA meetings too because as has been mentioned, they are geared toward USA Gaians and it's unfair. The admins can schedule at least 1 meeting a month in the AM hours to accommodate the rest of Gaia, so I am going to suggest it. You cannot tell me that a meeting cannot be scheduled so that projects cannot be worked around one for 2 hours! But let's give the Dev's at least a couple of days reprieve before I start any more attacks on Gaia lol  

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

Ranas_Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:32 am
Yay! Progress! Now to plot phase 2 of our devious plan... Or something along those lines.  
Resources & Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games