Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]
[PRP] Who Keeps Turning off the Lights? (Desher-bik & Ahmes)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:35 pm
User Image
Today was just not Ahmes' day. Or at least she figured it was day seeing as everyone was up and about, including her. Right now she was trying to remember her was around the area so as to get more familiar with it while not seeing. She wasn't having a lot of luck.

Didn't matter what she remembered the layout was, it was different knowing where something was and trying to find your way there with your eyes closed for instance. The little female had already gotten turned around in the same hallway twice now and was thankful that she wasn't anywhere near the sacred area's when she started other wise she might have some how ended up there.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:50 pm
Natsuko-neko

User Image

He had stepped outside for only a moment. When he returned he spotted Ahmes stumbling around in the halls. At first he was confused at what she was doing and stopped to watch. Desher winced each time she stumbled, stubbed her toe, or hit her nose into the wall. Finally he could take it no longer. The lion padded softly up to his offspring.

"Ahmes, dear. What is the matter? Why are you walking around like this?" He nuzzled her affectionately with a purr. She needed something, and he was determined to see that she got it.

magnadearel

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:07 pm
magnadearel

Ahmes' ears swerved when she heard the footsteps and Desher speak. She nuzzled back then tucked her little body close to his and slumped a bit. "I can't find anything. I'm lost and I'm really not sure if my memory matches with where everything is." She said then tilted her head to blink in his direction. "How does mommy do it?" She asked curiously, sure she had asked her mother at some point before she was sure but she didn't quite get it and maybe her father had some insight to make it more understandable.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:13 pm
Natsuko-neko

She was loosing her sight and it broke his heart. His mate got around well enough, but to have several of his cubs grow up and loose it was something else. All he could do was provide the encouragement and support she needed. Which is exactly what he did. Desher wrapped his paw around his growing cub and cuddled her until she was satisfied. Not caring they were in the middle of the hall.

"Then we will have to make sure you're memory is perfect." He gave another nuzzle then sighed. "I don't know dear. She's tried to explain it to me, but I've had no luck with it. As far as I understand, she sees by feeling vibrations with her feet." He gave a shrug, knowing he wasn't much help. "Perhaps we should start you in a smaller room than this hall. Our rooms for instance. We'll pace it out out many steps and where each thing is. Barring your siblings of course, nothing should move." He hoped this idea would help.

magnadearel

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:24 pm
magnadearel

Ahmes quietly purred at the cuddles and nuzzled her father's chest. She then tilted her head in thought after the suggestions. "Sounds like a good place to start." She agreed and nodded. "Help me count out the steps back to our room?" She asked with a tiny smile before looking around the, according to her, very blurry hall then back to Desher. This close to him she could make out his color and jewelry shape/color so it cheered her up a little bit before moving away a little bit.

"Have to know how many big steps it takes too for later." She added and turned to the right direction, she hoped.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:01 pm
Natsuko-neko

Down but definately not out. Desher gave a broad grin. "We'll go over it as many times as you need." He gave a chuckle at her request. "Of course darling. I'm sure you'll adjust as you get bigger too." He walked carefully with her back to his quarters he shared with his mate and cubs, carefully keeping track of his bigger steps.

In the back of his mind something was troubling the devoted lion. Memorizing steps would help only so far. While she was in four walls and could make a map of the place. What would happen if she got out on her own in the desert? Desher didn't need his vision to tell him what. There had to be a better solution than keeping her bound at home.

magnadearel

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:16 pm
magnadearel

Ahmes smiled back in response to the grin. "Thank you Daddy." She said then started to walk, counting her steps. As they walked she couldn't help but think of how many different halls and rooms there were and that she would have to learn them. Most of them anyway since some places were out of bounds.

It didn't take long to get back to the room and her tail swished behind her as she looked up at Desher. "Twenty-eight little steps, how many big steps?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:08 pm
Natsuko-neko

"You are most welcome." He paced along side the young female. Keeping her from bopping her nose anymore at the very least, but letting her do her own thing. Desher gave a sheepish laugh. "I lost count cause you are so cute. It was twelve or fourteen I believe."

He looked around the rooms that had belonged to them since the family had increased so drastically. They were in the entrance to the main room, with rooms leading off for himself and 'Lani, then a separate room for the girls. "Where would you like to start Ahmes?"

magnadearel

[IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff