Librium Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:16 am
“Ahh yes I was wondering when you would come looking for answers. I guess it is only a matter of time until you find out anyway. A great number of secrets have been withheld from you on Sanctasplin, you know very little of me, and who exactly is this Farseir.” Jharad struggled at the door way. His large hooves were restless. The Jackal moved into the room and paced across the floor. “Very few know what I am about to say to you but it has been my prophecy and purpose sense my inspiration.” Jharad turned to look at you. “You are the savior of my prophecy!” At this point he leaned against the wall to watch your reaction take form. It was as expected; disbelief and confusion.

“You see Hudson, the Farseir’s inspired power is foresight. He has the ability to connect with you and see your resolution. I had done this after my first year of finally degrading. That was when I was 65. I will be 93 this year. It has been a struggle every day since I met the Farseir. His words troubled me but after what seemed like years of meditation I have realized it was truth. So I began spreading what I knew. The Farseir told me it was my purpose to let all of Librium know that you were coming and that you would mean an end to all the suffering.” These words brought a troubling look to Jharad’s face. “Although I do not know how you shall end the suffering, I have paced all my faith in that you will. It is the will of both Paitrux and Deminas.” He chuckled to himself. “The will of the gods. Who is to say you and I are not gods Hudson.” Through those words you got a glimpse of what may really be happening. “We shall go to the Farseir and he will tell me how is it this shall be done. With one complication. The Farseir is an old Lumen. He used to be a Lu who did extraordinary things. He has told me a great darkness has fallen over the place since Varkannon took over and that drove him mad. The Farseir some 50 years ago descended secretly from Sanctasplin and is now residing north where he was captured and held prisoner. He has been used ever sense by all both Lumen and Deminaught as long as they pay the price.”

“The price?” You had to ask.

“One Deminaught must be consumed in order to see the Farseir and one Lumen must be consumed to enter the gate. He is forced to consume and thus remains alive infinitely. The Gatekeeper has been around for centuries too, just as Heugh, and he has bought himself centuries more by seeing the talents of the Farseir. Without the Farseir we inspired risk devolving. He is the only sure way to know an inspired will.

Jharad looked to you then down the hall way before continuing to speak. “I am sorry to say this Hudson but we will find your friends and we will have to consume one of them. I think they too already know the price. That is why we cannot let anymore Deminaughts get involved. That is why Nole is such a loss to us. We both knew with Noel and I, this pilgrimage was possible. Now we do not have a way passed the Gatekeeper.” His words eluted to another truth. Whatever truth Jharad believed so heartedly in he was willing to sacrifice himself for it to move further.

“There is one more thing you must know. As of now it is still a secret but there is a theory that because you are doubly marked you hold some key to the inspired soul. Heugh knows this and that is why he wanted you as his pet. Consuming you will grant everlasting life. Whoever consumes you will become a never devolving inspired and take on your will. I hope this remains secret because I would not argue that Heugh is not the most powerful in these lands.”  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:36 pm
Hudson looked at Jharad with shocked. He intended to sacrifice himself to get Hudson to the Farseir. That was madness, "The gatekeeper won't stop me from seeing the Farseir, nor will you have to be sacrificed on my behalf. The Farseir will tell me all he knows one way or the other. By force if I have to. That is barbaric!" Hudson said with a growl, all of this...all of this has been pointless madness and death since he became inspired, it was starting to anger Hudson. He had always been told that those inspired were supposed to save lives, not only lead to mindless slaughter.  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:19 pm
“The more time you spend on Librium the more you will see it; most of what we do has little to do with our gods.” Jharad sat down at a chair near the stone vaulted entry way to your room. His hands folded over one another. The Jackal looked distanced as if thinking towards some outcome and looking for a route to make it there. “The Farseir is just one example. It is nearly blasphemy to use their powers but it is simply because the majority of us do not want to die. You may have been told of the glory of the inspired but really, it is just a death sentence. No one has ever taken on the Gatekeeper and lived. You may rethink your plan after you see him. Then again, if anyone is to face him and win, it would be you.” Jharad had high hopes but he was still not convinced. After explaining a little more about the road ahead he too headed to bed for some rest.

Morning came faster than expected. You awoke to the piercing screams of a little girl. Seconds later came a crashing sound of what you imagined was a whole building bearing torn from the ground and thrown to the side. You got up as quickly as you could, threw on some clothes, and ran towards the screams. As you crossed a window you instantly found the source of destruction. Outside the coliseum were three huge crab golems just like the one you fought from before. They looked to be searching. One would scuttle over to a building, uproot it, and toss it to the side. If what was underneath wasn’t what the crab was looking for, it killed the content with a cannon ball blast. A few deminaughts and soldiers had already dispatched to stop the golems. They had two of the three occupied. Another scream followed from down the hall. You were sure it was coming from Fiona’s room. You ran for her room to find her twisting in her own bed, eyes closed as if she was still sleeping, and the gear eye on her forehead beaming bright yellow.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:26 pm
"s**t, s**t, s**t. Jharad! JHARAD! QUICKLY!" Hudson yelled as he wrapped his arms around Fiona and pulled her into to him. He ran for the door as Jharad came running. "Jharad get Fiona out of the city. I think they are looking for her. We need to go. I will go help against the golems." Hudson handed off Fiona as he turned and ran back into the room straight at the window. Jumping threw it he landed on the ground hard. The glass had torn small cuts over his body that started to drip blood. His blood smelled the fear, the death, the anquish all around him and it boiled in excitement. He let out a feral roar as blood shot out of his body forming a dark crimson armor. Two giant blades hung from his wrists as he ran towards the third unattacked golem.  

Dugan195
Crew

Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas