Submit

RealLiveDragon

Devoted Phantom

10,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:23 pm
He had to think long and hard about her question. It was not that he was changing his answer to make her understand, it was that he needed to remember the reason for leaving home and starting his journey. I the end he answered with "To be honest, I cannot say. It has been so long since I started my journey that I have forgotten the reason for starting it in the first place." He paused, raising his head to the sky and gazing down upon the small creature. She was a quaint thing, one that he rarely found, and never at such a youthful time. "But as to what brings me to your corner of the lands," He continued, "is rest. I have been traveling for so long that I feel a few years of rest will do me much good." He kept his head held high and his sight fixed upon Kit. As for the other, he had barely taken notice and had already forgotten about him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:32 am
((third time I've replied to this post I swear))

"well you couldn't of chosen a better place to settle for a time while you rest."
Letting her gaze drift up higher then even the dragon, Kit watched a small cloud drift buy. "I can't imagine a place with a slower tempo then this." standing and shaking out her fur, Kit walked a few paces all around. She was feeling antsy for some reason she coouldn't understand.

((and sorry was both short and mostly dialog))

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

RealLiveDragon

Devoted Phantom

10,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:19 pm
"Then I thank you," He said watching the eager fox start to wander around him, "for welcoming me into your land. It is not very often that I find myself with a companion in new lands so quickly." He had lost sight of her at this point as she dissapered behind him, but he continued none the less. "Perhaps one day, I shall welcome you to mine. If I can first remember where it was." Darren gave a deep hearty laugh at his own expense. Such an odd thing to happen. A creature, as large and old as himself, to forget the place they call home. After he had calmed down he asked "If it is of no trouble to you, I would like to see your area of dwelling. When we have finished our conversation of course. I would like to be able to wake up each morning and know where my friend would be. Perhaps you shall wake up to the smell of breakfast some days."  
The Peoples Republic of Fiction and Pretend

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff