Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Stormborn Plots v2.0 - OPEN, U/C, Post 1, Such Stormborn Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:27 pm
pinchmonster
Sorley. ;; That litter is one of my most precious litters. I would LOVE to RP with Herryk and Sorley, or any of his family. Klona's kids very badly need some interaction with their family (the boy in my sig being one of them), so that would be absolutely wonderful.

Asper would flip his s**t over Anansi, I'm really serious. He would try and coerce her into the pride, but his happiness over seeing her would know no bounds whatsoever. In fact, he'd very likely try to get away to see her now and again.

Sorley: 0.0 *is such an uncle*

RPs all around! I'm down to start with dad first, he could use some quality time with him. I can start something for them

Anansi would love to meet her dad! I suppose I can assume that she would at least know his name and maybe where he's from. She could try to seek him out in the area surrounding the SB and ask around or something.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:03 am
pinchmonster
I've been MIA for quite some time, and usually there are some changes in leadership every year but I don't quite recall if my head priestess was challenged or not! biggrin

There actually has been a big shuffle in the pride. All lions of a special rank had to be 're-confirmed' by being posted up in the new master member list for the pride. Here is the pride notice about it.

pinchmonster
Tanakako
Is Thumani up to anything?
Just being a thrall, probably frightened out of her wits! Open for anything!

I can offer Ragnvard to frighten her!!! He is my evil, ambitious captain. A charmer to some, but generally mean to thralls unless he thinks he can use them for something. Maybe Rook can come save her from Ragnvard.

Also, would your thrall Neska like to meet Luci's son Fenrir?
User Image

And Orla!!! She is from the KA line yes? Maybe she would like to meet Aesir's daughter, my fae-blood priestess?
Maybe Skogund too, Ember would like to meet her nephew.

Is it bad Im tempted to offer Daska to meet Svana? (Girl in my sig) If he hit on her or tried to treat her like a sub he would get a face full of claws and teeth. XD  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:33 pm
Were you still interested in flinging Odd and Orla? We RPed them once here.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:22 am
Princess_Feylin
please. you know i love odd. idr how many rps she has.  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:24 am
Princess_Feylin
looks like she is gtg!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:47 am
pinchmonster
That is awesome!  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:51 pm
pinchmonster

Tag for Herryk!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:21 am
Did any of mine peek an interest? X3  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:35 pm
Tanakako
Did any of mine peek an interest? X3
GIMME ALL.

I want to terrify Thumani and at the same time I'd love to get her involved with a male in some sort of unrequited love situation - would Rook be down with that?

Neska would love to meet Fenrir! What are you looking for for him, particularly?

Orla is from the KA line, and she would probably be somewhat familiar with Ember - she's met Herryk, iirc, and Odd.

I love playing Skogund, so ANYTHING would be welcome for him!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:43 pm
Added a buncha blank slates in this post - flings, family RP, whatever!!  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:09 am
pinchmonster
GIMME ALL.

I want to terrify Thumani and at the same time I'd love to get her involved with a male in some sort of unrequited love situation - would Rook be down with that?

Neska would love to meet Fenrir! What are you looking for for him, particularly?

Orla is from the KA line, and she would probably be somewhat familiar with Ember - she's met Herryk, iirc, and Odd.

I love playing Skogund, so ANYTHING would be welcome for him!!

Rook would totally be down! I'm assuming she would fall for him and he wouldn't be aware enough to know to return it? And Ragnvard always loves terrorising his fellow stormborn.
If you wanted her to be the one to refuse a sutor, Asher would be a better choice. (he's below)

Fenrir needs plots, any kind of plot. The poor guy is completely outshined by his contemporary (and Captain) Svana. I'd ideally want him to find a mate eventually too, or a fling until he finds a mate, definitely a bleeding heart that boy, but all ideas are welcome for him.

We could assume Orla and Ember had met before then? Ember lives in-pride, but she spends much of her time on the boarder too, as she still lives mostly within the forest. She really needs rp with her forest-dwelling sibling and his hord also..
I'll try and start an rp between Ember and Skogund soon then. X3

Oooh!!! Would Svartis, Vidar or Umbriel be interested in my thrall lady?
User Image
Fling or mate, if they got along? Or maybe even Skogund if he truly wanted to annoy his dad. XD Aesir's markings would be pretty obvious on a white cub. Haha

And I need something for theeeeeese boys. -Throws them at all your SB girls-.
User Image User Image

Asher has an open personality and a mellow approach to life. He is a gentle giant by nature, thoughtful, and often merry, Asher is quite willing to follow those he deems fine enough to be respected, though he is by no means a walkover and will fight if needed.

Kidogo: A serious male he doesn't interact with others easily. He challenged into the pride by mistake, attacked by an over-excited reaver. After winning, it was explained to him that he was now Stormborn. Apathy led him down the path of least resistance, and he let the reaver take him into his new pride.

Also.. if Stakkar wants to crush on someone, he could pick Svana? Highly ambitious, a talanted fighter and already a Captain even thought she is barely into her adult years. She was out reaving with the big boys as an adolescent. She has attained her goals and now is setting about forming the best band of young reavers she can (Fenrir, Asher and Rook are all in her warband), with maybe an ambition on the warlordship in time.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:23 am
pinchmonster

Tag for Asper!  

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:49 pm
I has some that need plots.

User Image
Thrall looking for guidance. She belongs to Samus' boy. She hasn't gotten use to the way of the pride, and kinda needs a shoulder to lean on.

User Image
He has a goal of becoming a Captain, but first needs to become a reaver.

User Image
Blank slate and could be good for stuff?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:23 pm
Aren't my two cubs gonna rp with any of yours lol. We need to plot some stuff  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:28 pm
I own one of Taraxa's sons his name is Alikosa. I would love RP between them and maybe a fling with one of your thrall ladies for Alikosa  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff