Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[I/T] Mnyama'nafsi (Skin-Walker Pride) - Our new thread! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:12 pm
They both have that power, so I'd be up for it if you are? Might want To'ir there to confer though, so it's whatever hibi's okay with.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:37 pm
Either is fine with me, it's about time he encountered a female deserving of his respect. heart  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:03 pm
Alright, gonna get something set up with hibi, and I'll send you the link when we're ready!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:30 am
heart  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:32 am
Still waiting to hear back on a couple of things~  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:51 pm
MY SPIRIT ANIMAL AWAITS!
Name: Dodo (Swahili - Plump, loveable)
Spirit Name: Asima (Arabic - Protector, guardian)
Clan: Windo
Spirit Animal: Wild Boar
Desired Rank: Ambangalia
Personality: When left on her own, she's pretty much an emotionally neutral, even-keeled lioness without really high 'highs' or really low 'lows'. However, she is somewhat empathic and her neutrality changes when she gets involved with others. She takes her task to heart and will defend and nurture those under her care as if they were her own. While her main focus is on those she tends to, she can't stand to see someone hurting or upset so she'll do as much as she can to help them, even if it's just listening to a rant or hearing out their problems. Should she feel so worked up, she may slink off to have herself a bit of a cry or a scream before returning to business as usual. She digs being there for her pridemates and wards. It gives her the warm fuzzies.

Speaking of digging, this girlie seems to have a love of digging in the earth. On particularly hot days, she could be seen digging little pits or holes for the youngsters to lay down in cooler soil. She has no qualms about getting dirty and enjoys finding things from time to time, be it a neat stone, a handy tuber, what have you. She doesn't do it all willy nilly everywhere though. She understands and appreciates the handiness of moderation.
Appearance: New alt rogue lines. I had a doodle of her somewhere, but I'll have to see about tracking down the sketchbook that she was in. Elsewise, I'll have to redraw her, which I am totally fine with. I also had a color palette in mind, but also lost it. XD;;;

Tracked down the original thread for her. :3 This pride is still just so awesome.

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:30 am
I was gonna toss one of my girls in here.. o-o Found my old form~! emotion_c8

I'VE FOUND MY SPIRIT ANIMAL!
User Image -- click for no items
Name: Tahalili
Spirit Name: Rhach'aerlinn
Clan: Paka
Spirit Animal: Black Leopard
Desired Rank: Ambangalia
Personality: She's crazy.. that's basically it. Usually in an amusing way, but sometimes not. Her visions make her that way, though since going on her own she's tried to become more 'normal', so she avoids blood as often as she can since it's usually the trigger for her visions. She likes the sight and smell of blood, so avoiding it is that much harder for her. Hunting is troublesome so she's learned to live with small kills a few times a day to avoid triggering another vision, but even then she still has them every now and again. When it comes to being around others, she much prefers cubs and juveniles over the older crowd. She finds their eyes less judgemental, so it's easier on her.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:06 pm
Yeee look at these pretty new members~ Both are accepted, of course, but I'll have to hop on the mule later to make it official.  

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Mnyama-nafsi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:06 am
Alright, everyone is updated, and we've got a surprise or two for everyone to be revealed soon!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff