Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:29 am
User Image

So this is Taigi, and she's about to venture off into the rouge lands to find her constellation as is tradition with her pack. She'll need to bump into a few people along the way, and I'd like for her to have a fling while she's out there. Her pack is accepting of adol breedings, so there's no problem there. She won't have the pups until she's back home, and they will be raised with love and care.

Whoever the father ends up being doesn't need to be invested. He can be a lover and a leaver, and I'm perfectly fine with him never knowing he has pups. I'm also okay with him discovering later that he has a family and trying to become a part of it. It's totally up to you and the personality of the SoA!

I'd like for the colors/patterns to not be too wild and to blend well with Taigi's coloring. No form, just post an image and a little personality blurb/whether or not you'd like your boy to have a part in the pup's lives. The pups WILL stay with Taigi until they're an adol, at which point they can choose to leave the pack or go on their constellation quest, just as she is.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:36 pm
I HAVE SOMEONE I THINK. His pack isn't formed yet so. ;D

User Image
He's... Kind of a serious Steven, but idk. Blank slate. XD

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:37 pm
how about this little guy

User Image

he a blake slate and i would love to do something with him  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:41 pm
User Image

Happy, go-lucky bachelor guy. Travels around with his bachelor familiar friend. Both males have had one litter. Ilarion would probably never know she had his cubs and would not try to join the pack.  

magnadearel

tuesdayscat

Sparkly Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:47 pm
I've got a few! This is Mosi, who actually joined the Peke Na but I never got him certed - actually, I can't remember if I ever RPed him joining but he was supposed to with his brother.

User Image

On that note, actually, this is his brother, Harvestmoon, who is mated to my girl Moonbug, but they sort of have a "free love you better just be home to help me raise the pups" relationship so he's free for a fling. Considering he and Mosi are related, though, he's good for throwbacks.

User Image

And lastly, this is Harvest's casanova son, Sweetlife. He's completely open for anything. Also, the above would be throwbacks, so, there's that too. wink

User Image

My only addendum is... I have no complete roleplays for any of them. sad I would be willing to knock them out fast, though; and could, possibly, shoot for 10... >>  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:50 pm
Oh my gosh, such pretty boys! -pats them all- I'd love to RP with all of them, since she needs to get lots of interaction with people in the outside world, but I think I'll go with your boy, Saint Sergio. The cooler colors really appeal to me.
-is a sucker for blues-
Shall I start something for them?

If any of you would like RP with her though just lemme know!

Saint Sergio

Znaruto

magnadearel

tuesdayscat

Also, Tues, that boy on the bottom is super adorbs. -pats him- Perhaps if they meet up in the rouge lands she'll have a reason to go exploring later, once her fling pups are grown up? I could see them flinging in the future, or possible mates when she's an adult.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:54 pm
Ilarion is open for rps. <3 He's such a fun guy to play and hardly gets any love.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:04 pm
I'll give him love =D Happy-go-lucky works with her, since she's very laid-back. Would you like me to start something up for them?

magnadearel

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:08 pm
SilverLutz

Sweet! Please do set something up. owo My muse is tickling back, so. xD;  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:48 pm
All set up and tagged for you!

Saint Sergio

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:01 pm
SilverLutz
I'll give him love =D Happy-go-lucky works with her, since she's very laid-back. Would you like me to start something up for them?

Be lovely if you could. He can be found anywhere and he'll most certain make a hit on her. XD With or without familiar?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:13 pm
All posted for you! That's up to you =D I don't mind if the familiar comes along.

[quote="magnadearel']  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas