Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[Q]Dylan Wolfgang The Werewolf [Ready to go. Please crits.]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:40 pm
AMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLLMENT FORM

Name: Dylan Wolfgang
Nicknames: D.W.
Height: 4'9
Faction: Monster
Race: Werewolf

Natural Ability:
Shapeshift - Dylan will turn into a black and white wolf. When he isn't in a battle or not angry, he will take on a normal wolf form. However, when he's in a battle or angry, he will take on a ferocious looking werewolf form that will stand on two back feet. (If this too much, I will make this form into his Y2 Fear Ability that will raise his attack or something like that)

Personality:
Dylan might seem cold hearten and right down hateful toward other people at first and tries to put on a cool, indifferent front, but those who really know him can see that there's a soft side under that tough guy exterior. When he becomes friends with another person, he's really loyal and faithful to them. Also, he tries to protect them with all his might and strength whenever they're in danger.

Background Story:(Still working on this taking a break)
When Dylan was much younger, he lived in a grand powerful pack of Werewolves that were renounced for their ability to gather Fear. However, one simple request from him that led to the destruction of his whole pack.

It was a warm October Frightday and he wanted to go over to a friend's house to watched his favorite band. They were performing a concert on the skellyvision and Dylan couldn't get the channel at his house. So he asked if he could go over to his friend's house

His parents were not eager about his requested because they were due to go hunting for Fear that weekend and his Grandmother had this dreading feeling that day. However, upon pleading to his grandmother. Relented and letting him go to his friend's house, she was still nervous.

Love of music:
Whenever he hears music, its remind him of his mother. When he was a cub, his mother hums to him as he falls asleep. This made him love music so much that he learned a way to controlled sounds with his own two hands. Using his new find power, he learned to controlled music and sounds in fights and used it against his opponents. Whenever Dylan in a fight, he puts his DJ headphone on and listen to music as he gets in a fighting groove.

Love for his Minipets:
After Dylan's pack was murdered, all he has was his grandmother. Because of this dreadful event, it left an emotional scar on him. Which made he become frightened of everyone, but his grandmother. After a year, he began making new friends. However, his new friends were his minipets that his grandmother breeds for him or he caught in the wild. As he built a close bond with them, Dylan treats them as his own pack members. If one of them gets lost or sick, he becomes really upset.

Dylan's Quotes and Puns:
"Had you ever danced with wolves before? Because, you are about to be dancing with one right now!" - about to fight with someone new.
"Do you do a request? Could you just beat it!" - Want someone to leave him alone.
"That music to my ears!"- He agreeing with someone.

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy?:
As Dylan turned thirteen, his grandmother enrolled him at Amityvile Academy. Her reasons for the enrolled so that he could make some friends and having someone that he could opening up to. However, Dylan got other reasons for the enrolled at the Academy. Which he wants to learn and controlled sounds and music even better as he is seeking to get ravage on the Hunters that murdered his family and friends. He wants to show them the true meaning of fear.

FEAR Ability:
Rapid Beat Blast
Offensive/Swift Strikes
Dylan fired many sound blast at his opponent. When they hit on impact, they will make a loud sound. When many of them hit his opponent, the sound turns into music as each hit would be a music note. (Kind of like firing a small Ki Blasts like the Dragon Ball Z Characters. But Dylan used sound blast.)

Physical Description:
Eye Colour: Yellow
Hair Colour/Style: Black hair with white bangs/Ashen Marionette (Gaia hairstyle).
Skin Colour: Tan
Clothing Style/Colours:
Orange Shirt and Black Vest
Black Fingers Gloves
Black Skater Cargo Pants
Orange and White Sneakers
Orange and Black DJ Headphones with white skulls on the ear parts
Extra: Black and white wolf tail and black pointy wolf ears in the place of normal human ears

References:
User Image

Minipets:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eyepod:
Beat it - Micheal Jackson
Bad - Micheal Jackson
Thriller - Micheal Jackson
Gangnam Style- Psy
Honest Eyes by Black Tide

Role-Plays
{ Amityville Open House } ALL STUDENTS + GUESTS INVITED - Evert Role-Play
[PRP] New Experiences [Dylan/Xiu] - Tour of the School  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:14 pm
Regarding fear - You can only pick one effect per fear so you will have to choose between battle cry or the mind.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:53 pm
Finish update this. Ready for another look, please.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:41 pm
I've add some of Dylan's Quotes and Puns  

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:32 pm
Hello Sheyenne Thunderstorm, and welcome to TiH! Sorry for taking so long to get to your crit, and I hope you're having a great holiday season!

First I want to say I think Dylan is really cute personality wise! His love of minipets and his tie ins to music, especially with regard to his FEAR, are very cool! I can definitely see how he'd have a good time making friends even though he tries to be a 'tough guy'; as there are a lot of minipet enthusiasts at Amity!

I would suggest maybe adding a little more info in his personality or perhaps just reorganizing it! Maybe add a few more sentences to his 'love of minipets' and 'love of music' and then combine them with the information you have in the personality section? As for him being 'tsundere', I think instead you can probably just say something like, "Dylan likes to put on a cool, indifferent front, but those who really know him can see that there's a soft side under that tough guy exterior!" as it seems to cover basically the same idea that I think you're trying to get at!

I think the quote section is also really nice and adds flavor, and is quite funny too! It's nice to see you're getting into the spirit of things at Amity C:

Reason for enrolling - what you've got here is very interesting. I like that he's interested in exploring and controlling his ability with sound, as that's a very unique aspect to his character. Wanting to be better at combat to be better able to defend himself is also a valid reason, although not as strongas the first. I however would really like to hear more about his backstory and his pack, as it seems to lend a lot to why he's got such a 'tough exterior' type of personality!

FEAR: Is there any reason the sounds have to be turned into 'balls'? He could also just attack with the sheer volume of noise! Just a suggestion, this is not necessarily something you'd have to change.

Physical appearance: No problems here, this looks good!

And that's all I've got for you right now! If you have any questions don't hesitate to quote me and ask! I wish you the very best of luck at getting your character, and again, happy holidays! C:  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:30 pm
Ravvlet
Hello Sheyenne Thunderstorm, and welcome to TiH! Sorry for taking so long to get to your crit, and I hope you're having a great holiday season!

First I want to say I think Dylan is really cute personality wise! His love of minipets and his tie ins to music, especially with regard to his FEAR, are very cool! I can definitely see how he'd have a good time making friends even though he tries to be a 'tough guy'; as there are a lot of minipet enthusiasts at Amity!

I would suggest maybe adding a little more info in his personality or perhaps just reorganizing it! Maybe add a few more sentences to his 'love of minipets' and 'love of music' and then combine them with the information you have in the personality section? As for him being 'tsundere', I think instead you can probably just say something like, "Dylan likes to put on a cool, indifferent front, but those who really know him can see that there's a soft side under that tough guy exterior!" as it seems to cover basically the same idea that I think you're trying to get at!

I think the quote section is also really nice and adds flavor, and is quite funny too! It's nice to see you're getting into the spirit of things at Amity C:

Reason for enrolling - what you've got here is very interesting. I like that he's interested in exploring and controlling his ability with sound, as that's a very unique aspect to his character. Wanting to be better at combat to be better able to defend himself is also a valid reason, although not as strongas the first. I however would really like to hear more about his backstory and his pack, as it seems to lend a lot to why he's got such a 'tough exterior' type of personality!

FEAR: Is there any reason the sounds have to be turned into 'balls'? He could also just attack with the sheer volume of noise! Just a suggestion, this is not necessarily something you'd have to change.

Physical appearance: No problems here, this looks good!

And that's all I've got for you right now! If you have any questions don't hesitate to quote me and ask! I wish you the very best of luck at getting your character, and again, happy holidays! C:

Sorry it took me a while to reply back... However, I'd rewrote Dylan's profile. I'm thinking qbout adding a background story to him. However, I tried to add more stuff in the other parts of his profile and tried to fix my grammar as well.  

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:56 pm
Ah.... I need to edit the profile again after my friend Rikku remind me of something importing.... So Humans can't kill monster and stuff right?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:55 pm
Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Hey Sheyenne!

Nat ability > I assume by this you mean that he shifts from wolf form to humanoid form and back? Just clarify this a bit, otherwise it's fine!

FEAR > In theory this sounds okay, just need to tweak it a little bit! I saw what Ravv said a while back about the sound, I think it might be best if he could just use the sheer volume of his cry to attack his opponent? Turning the sound into shapes seems a little farfetched, but maybe he could just use a really loud roar / scream to attack!

Other than that, everything looks okay! biggrin

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:05 pm
kuroopu
Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Hey Sheyenne!

Nat ability > I assume by this you mean that he shifts from wolf form to humanoid form and back? Just clarify this a bit, otherwise it's fine!

FEAR > In theory this sounds okay, just need to tweak it a little bit! I saw what Ravv said a while back about the sound, I think it might be best if he could just use the sheer volume of his cry to attack his opponent? Turning the sound into shapes seems a little farfetched, but maybe he could just use a really loud roar / scream to attack!

Other than that, everything looks okay! biggrin

I got a question... What if he could use sound around him and fire it like a Ki blast or energy blast like in amines?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:53 pm
Bump so it wouldn't get lost.  

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 5:32 pm
Update the FEAR and Nature Ability  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 6:03 pm
Added Minipets and Eyepod music  

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 7:27 pm
Add the event and tour of the school Role-plays that he is in.  
{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games