[PRP] -Sentinal and Grace Ella-

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BountifulHope87

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:34 am
Random Nobody 13

On a very stormy night Sentinal is out watching the lightning. As it streaks across the sky he smiles. The rain doesn't bother him much. Mostly he enjoys watching the streaks, always looking for if any match his markings. Laying in a field he pays little attention to his surroundings.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:41 pm
GI Therapist Hope

User Image

Lightning flashing as she trekked down the muddy path, rain soon drenching her coat. Green hooded eyes peered about for the sign to guide her to the next town. Behind her lay a ramshackle town, full of arrogant, lazy men, and too-cheerful females which she had spent two hours too long in. A low growl mixed with the thunder as Grace strode through the sodden forest, aggravation clear. The sun had sunk below the horizon long ago, dinner nothing but some traveling bread and cheese she'd bartered for a few towns ago. Whether or not she found what she sought in the next town, she'd have to stop for the night to get some rest and replenish her supplies.

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

BountifulHope87

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:02 pm
Random Nobody 13
Sentinal happens to get up as she passed nearby. Interested in what he sees, he heads over to meet her on her path. "You don't look like a friend of the rain. Can I offer you some shelter for the night? I live near here. I'm just out enjoying the storm." Chuckling, his long tail sweeps behind him.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:54 pm
GI Therapist Hope

Not at all startled by the sudden appearance of the strange male, Grace immediately turned and smiled. "Is that so? That would be lovely. I didn't notice the weather turning for the worse as I was passing through town, and was quite distraught to be caught in this terrible storm," she gushed. A well manicured hand slipped out from the cloak to rest on his bicep, dark green eyes bashfully looking down. Pointed tail gently swaying back and forth under her cloak. "If you'd be so kind as to lead the way, I'll follow as best I can."

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

BountifulHope87

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:13 pm
Random Nobody 13
"Aye, I'm only a bit ahead of here. So tell me, does such a pretty thing have a pretty name to fir her beauty?" He's a charmer alright, giving a smile to match. Offering her his arm, he'll head off once she links hers with his or declines. Not thirty seconds down the path is a one story house he built himself. "Ladies first." Holding the door for her, he'll enter behind her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:30 pm
GI Therapist Hope

"Grace, Grace Ella is my name," she replied as she slipped her hand through his arm, glancing up at him shyly. Slightly surprised at how close she had been to his home, she observed the quaint home for a few moments while they approached. Bowing her head slightly as she entered, she thanked him again for his hospitality. "It's quite kind of you to invite a stranger in," her voice was quiet and well mannered, though her hair and cloak dripped onto the floor.

Grace pushed her hood back, revealing her long, thick dark hair. Fur slightly sodden, she shivered and readjusted her bag. "Do you have someplace I might put my cloak? Otherwise, I fear I'll leave puddles on the floor."

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

BountifulHope87

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:04 am
Random Nobody 13
"A very lovely, and fitting name indeed. I am Sentinal, let me take that." Closing his door, he hangs her cloak by the fireplace."You're kind for coming in with me. It's not everyday I get trusted so easily. Not that you can't. I'm just large in size, and apparently intimidating to most." Shrugging he gestures to a seat. "Care to sit? Anything you'd like to eat? I only have one room, but you can take it for the night and I'll take the couch." His tail swipes across the floor idly as he looks at her.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:02 pm
GI Therapist Hope

"Many of the fae I'm used to being around would seem quite intimidating. I find it to be preferable to those who would seek to whimper and hide," disdain leaked into her voice as she spoke the last few words, but she quickly shook the feeling. Deft fingers unclasped the cloak around her shoulders and handed the soaked garment over with relief. She gingerly sat her back close enough to the fire to dry, but not close enough to burn. With a small nod, Grace sat down on the edge of the seat, back straight and posture perfect. At the mention of food, her stomach rumbled.

"Uhm...I guess my stomach has overridden my mind. Something to eat would be lovely, but I don't want to impose," her ears pressed down at the thought. For all intents and purposes, Grace was a perfect lady who didn't want to ruin someone's night. "I'm afraid I've nothing to return your kindness with, though," her tone sorrowful as she continued.

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

BountifulHope87

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:11 pm
Random Nobody 13
"I know I look intimidating to most, being what I am. But I'm neither scary nor weak. I'm the gentle strong sort." Her disdain doesn't bother him. Hanging up her cloak,he chuckles. "You're not imposing at all. You look like the tea type. Am I right?" He chuckles again. "No need to repay me. But if you insist... a sweet kiss from a pretty lady is always nice." He taps his cheek with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:29 am
GI Therapist Hope

Face brightening, Grace gave an empathetic nod. "Tea would be lovely, just half a spoon of sugar if you have it," she told him. Deep green eyes watched him hang the sodden cloak away. Face tinging pink, she slowly stood and took a step towards him. Standing on her tip toes, she gently pecked him on the cheek. "You have my thanks, kind sir." Quickly taking a step back, she peered up at him bashfully.

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

BountifulHope87

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:35 am
((Sorry I hadn't replied, I never got the quote. He got made an offer this morning and I decided to take it. I love Grace, but I think the other girl fits him better. Sorry again.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:34 pm
Senorita Hope
((Sorry I hadn't replied, I never got the quote. He got made an offer this morning and I decided to take it. I love Grace, but I think the other girl fits him better. Sorry again.))

(('S'all right, in my next reply I was going to tell you that Grace wasn't interested. He's too neutral for her taste. xD))  

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items