Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Kusini'Mwezi Lands [IC]
[PRP] This is...interesting (Inzi/Azima+more?)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:14 am
User Image

The light blue lion trudged through the forest, thinking to himself. Why had he ventured out here again? It wasn’t like his father would know him, or better yet, his father might not even be here! All her had was the words of his mother telling him of the bright red lion mentioned a land of the Southern Moon, and no more. He had only been able to find this place with the help of passerbys knowing the land.

The adolescent continued on, wondering just how a lion could make it through this forest in the first place. He sighed, quite angrily as he stepped on a branch, making it snap with a resounding echo through the darkened path. So much for a silent entry, heh.

User Image

Keaira was in the forest. Her ‘neices and nephews’ were growing up quite fast, and she was sure Azima wasn’t too happy about it. Well, Azima wasn’t entirely happy with her about the situation of having cubs with Tareq, and then leaving him with the deal to raise them. Keaira still found it quite amusing though.

The sound of a branch brought her out of her thoughts as she lifted her sky blue gaze towards the noise. A newcomer? There hadn’t been really any travelers as of lately. With a tilt of her head, she followed the sound, eyes widening at the sight they she stepped upon. This was interesting.

“Who are you?”

Inzi froze, ears perking forward. “Uhm…I’m Inzi?”

“Inzi hmm? And what are you doing here?” Kea asked, feeling she knew the answer already. This lion looked like her, just…blue? Her bloodlines didn’t care blue in their lines.

“I’m…uh…looking for my father? I heard he…might be here?” It hadn’t dawned on the lion the appearance of the lioness before him matched his own.

"Your father hmm...Well, I'm not sure if I can help you...but perhaps I know of someone who can. Follow me, young one. I'll take you to him." Oh, this would be fun.

Once out of the forest, Keaira headed for Tareq and Azima's place. "Oh Aziiimmmmaaa. I need you to help me with something."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:40 am
User Image

Sure Azima had been very sour at Tareq for the whole cub thing with his sister... but he'd sort of gotten over it rather quickly. He'd forgiven Tareq, at least, and he'd come with terms that Tareq did love him. Just maybe a family could work, was what he'd thought once everything had been sorted out.

Having to take care of other lions was annoying, sure.... and pretty difficult for the red pelted male. Still, the four of them (mostly) did what he and Tareq said and he rather liked them. He liked the weird mixture of he (well, Kea) and Tareq together in new little beings.

He was just outside of his den, snuggled up against Tareq in a rare moment of undisturbed affection. Well, so far undisturbed.

User Image

The larger lion's chest rose and fell evenly, his golden eyes half lidded. The last few moons had been relaxing; he'd had tons of fun racing after tiny little cubs and playing the role of father. He liked teaching the little balls of fluff how to hunt and even how to fight a bit; all activities Tareq enjoyed.

He was especially pleased, though, with the result of he and Azima. Sure when he was younger he'd swear until he was blue in the face that it was just weird to fall for another guy (he was quite a lady's lion, after all), but he had. And he didn't regret one moment of it, despite Azima's rather... delicate emotions.

Just before a yawn took over he spied a spec of red in the distance. He nipped one of Azima's ears. "Oi, I think yer sister do be comin' ta annoy yeh." He teased, grinning.

User Image

Sarakaji had been playing tag with his sister Qi before he also spotted his aunt, and after he flashed Qi a mischievous smile and shouted, "Race ya!" He took off to meet her.

He thought nothing of the younger blue lion following behind his aunt, though perhaps once he got closer he would.

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:53 am
“Why do you say you think he will be able to help me?” Inzi was…well, quite confused. Who was this lioness anyways?

“Just wait.” Keaira offered, spotting the forms of her two cubs (boy, adolescents actually! Did they grow up fast), running towards them. “Ah, there he is,” the bright lion couldn’t help but smile at the scene before her. Azima and Tareq, together. How darling was that! Finally her brother was happy.

“Hey Tareq,” she greeted the spotted male, before settling down on Azima. “Azima,” there was no hi, or other gretting but just a name. “This young one is looking for his father.” The adolescent was about the age of Qi and Sara if Kea would guessed. “I thought maybe you’d be able to help him?”

User Image

“You’re on!!!!” Qi ran after her brother, her spots appearing as lines across her body as they mingled with her speed. Red eyes narrowed as she looked for the finish line, and knew the exact location she would aim for. With a quick smirk towards her brother, she glanced back at Tareq, readying herself to dive for one of her fathers. Even though she was older, she still acted rather childish.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:03 am
    His icy eyes narrowed and he grunted in response to his mate. He shifted a bit and pushed himself off of Tareq, sitting up. "Ugh, I don't see why." He breathed out the words, obviously annoyed. Still, he knew that she liked spending time with the cubs and she and Tareq actually got on quite well, which was a constant worry for Azima and made him feel high levels of jealousy.

As Kea was getting closer he could better see the lion following her and it caused his brows to raise. He gave Azima a sideways glance before looking again, eyes narrowing as he studied the young blue male. "Well I'll be damned." He mumbled, brow knitting.

He laughed as his sister passed him, snapping playfully at her tail as she went. He knew she was faster than him, but it didn't bother Sara much. Luckily he hadn't inherited his dad's snotty attitude; none of them had seemed to. As Qi tackled their father he gave a little roar, also jumping onto the pile.

Tareq groaned as two of his adolescent children tackled him, rolling to his side and laughing as he batted at them with his large paws. "Oi! You lot, get offa me!" His words were playful though. "Hey Kea!" He added, distracted.

Azima raised one brow as Kea settled down next to him, and even scooted a bit closer to Tareq, Qi and Sara. He looked slowly to the blue male and rolled his eyes before giving Kea a skeptical look. "And why would I be able to help with that?" He growled out.

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:18 am
The words of the spotted male were not unheard of by the twin’s ears, causing her smile to widen just a tad. So, he seemed to notice too. This was interesting. Her gaze landed on Azima, before turning back towards Inzi. “Oh, I don’t know Azima, just thought you might know who this boy was, that’s all. Tell me, Inzi, did your mother tell you much about your father?”

Inzi glanced at the two lions before him, realizing that the red pelted pair were identical. Twins…? He gazed back at Keaira, as if racking his brain for the words his mother spoke of. “No…Just that he may live…here?” The blue adolescent was on the dense side apparently for not have noticing the similiarities between Keaira, Azima and himself.

“Nope!” Qi growled playfully, mingled with giggles as she was batted by her father. Her play was stopped shortly when she glanced over at the blue male. “Hey Dad? Why does the new guy look like Dad and Aunt Keaira?” The adolescent girl hopped off her father, swatting Sarakaji with her tail as if to tell him, let’s go investigate this stranger!

Keaira sighed. Well, she rather hoped there would be more information from the blue lion. It was quite obvious who the father just well was. She knew her bloodlines were large, but it was to uncanny to have an another exact twins from a different family member. Wasn’t it? Her ears folded at Qi. Well, at least she was observant.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:41 am
    It wasn't so much that Azima was dense... rather he didn't even recall the time he'd spent with Inzi's mother. He would if it was brought up, instantly everything about that weird day would jump into memory... but after he'd learned that there was no way he could live with a female he'd come back to Tareq and Kea and the mess of cubs and had just simply let it slip his mind. Azima snorted at the young blue male. "I don't think there are any blue pelted lions in this place." His icy gaze was lingering on the boy's facial mask though, his eyes narrowing.

To say that Azima didn't notice the similarities would be a lie; he was choosing to ignore them.

Tareq snorted and rolled back over, sitting up as well, when his daughter pointed out the most obvious thing about this lion; he looked exactly like Kea and Azima, only blue. "Yer Inzi, are yeh?" Tareq had risen to his paws, shaking off some dust and grass that clung to his pelt.

Sara rolled off once Qi got off of their father and leapt up to his feet, lightly snapping at Qi's paw as she swatted at him before wiggling his eyebrows and moving toward the blue male. He went in a slow circle around him before sitting himself right in front. "Hi! I'm Sarakaji!" He shot a glance back at the adults. "He even has your face mask da, Like me an' Qi too... but his looks more like yours." Like... exactly like it.

Uumi cleared his throat, because once Sara said that he suddenly did remember the night he'd spent near the Mwezi'Johari lands. s**t, what was he supposed to do with this? He stood suddenly as well, though he wasn't sure why. He looked to Tareq, who looked both amused and expectant. And like maybe he wanted to have a talk.

Azima swallowed. "Ffffff." His tail gave an annoyed twitch and he shot Kea a look that clearly indicated he blamed her. "Sara, Qi... maybe you guys want to go practice.. er hunting or something?" He mumbled.

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:57 am
Inzi’s ears drooped a bit as he heard of no blue pelted lions in the pride. His mother wasn’t blue, so he expected his father would be his bright color. The majority of his siblings seemed to take after his mother, with the fact that she was pale in comparison. All except Vesper, who had those stray traces of red on him. Like the same red that this Keaira and Azima were colored.

“Oh…well…Maybe he’s not blue?” Azima asked hopefully. “No male lions have come through here stating about children in the Mwezi’Johari? He looked at Tareq. “Oh…sorry, yes sir I am!”

He glanced at the adolescent’s girl comment, tilting his head as he exchanged a look between the two lions, before trying to stare at him. All he saw on himself, was his bright blue pelt and the small tuft of black hair growing on his chest. Was there that uncanny of a resemblance between the three of them?

Qi circled the blue male in the opposite direction, smiling at her brother and at the newcomer. “And I’m Qi!” she nodded with Sara at the comment with the mask. “Maybe he is like our cousin or something?” She asked her brother. “You think?”

She looked at her father with a shake of her head. “I don’t wanna! We want to play with the new guy, right Sara?” She grinned at her brother.

Ah, there it was! Realization was evident on Azima’s face just who exactly this child was. She shook her head, giving the look of ‘care to explain?’ on her face. She had pretty much explained the story (well, both her and Tareq had told the story) with the cubs and how and why they came to be, so it was just as expectant that he would tell her and his mate his story.

“I didn’t realize you liked girls, Azima.” She commented, trying to egg him into admittance.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:23 am
    Tareq gave Keaira an amused look as the blue adolescent stated that maybe his father wasn't blue. "Aye, gettin' warm there." He smirked a little, amused at his little pun on Azima's pelt color. But the amusement slid off of his features at Qi's comment; more right than she could know.

And of course they weren't going to do as Azima asked... why would they? This was much more interesting. "I be bettin' yer da ain' blue as well Inzi. Yeh know Qi an Sara 'ere take much more after my mate's family bu' still 'ave a bit of me in'em." Which was the spots, mainly. He wondered, for a brief moment, if maybe they all should try and give Inza and Azima some privacy? But neither the blue nor the red lion had admitted anything out right yet...

His head tilted and he got really close to Inzi, almost nose to nose. "Hmmm." He wasn't so sure... a cousin that looked exactly like Da? He tried thinking about his other cousins in the pride. They all had similarities but... "I want to play too!" He grinned.

His eyes narrowed and he sighed deeply when neither Sara or Qi listened to his request. He should have just forcefully told them to get lost! And now with Tareq and Keaira ... being themselves... he was feeling very annoyed. "I don't!" He snapped at his twin. "It was one night to try and see if..." He trailed off, giving Kea a murderous look. He hated when she did that to him!

He swallowed and looked to Tareq, but quickly looked away. There were too many things to explain to too many lions right now... "Inzi, walk with me. Sara, Qi, stay with your father." He snapped the words, and it was obvious he expected everyone to do exactly as he said or he'd throw a royal fit. He began to move away from his little family unit, expecting the blue adolescent to follow.

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:52 am
“There’s no need to explain, Azima. I fully understand the concept you are trying to say.” Keaira had a litter before, two, actually. She didn’t need to hear a reason of just what Azima wanted to try and see would happen. Bright blue eyes closed as her eyebrows shot up in amusement.

“Good idea, you should chat with Inzi here.” She implied the boy’s name, almost wanting to use your son instead. She didn’t though. Azima had realized it; Tareq had realized it. The only one who hadn’t was the boy in question.

Inzi exchanged looks between the spotted male, the red lion and lionesses, before his head jolted backwards as the one known as Sara became quite close. A little too close for Inzi’s comfort.

“Hmmm?” he gulped, taking a quick step back, only to run into Qi.

“I don’t think I have time-“

“Nonsense! Everyone has time to play!” Qi said excitedly, her ears flattening at her father’s wishes. “But dad….” She whined, giving the red male her best impression of puppy dog eyes. She knew better though; Azima’s tone said it all.

She hmphed, giving their new ‘friend’ a look before resting on Tareq.

“You best follow daddy, or he might get mad,” she said to the other.

Inzi nodded at the female. “Should I be worried?” he asked quietly, not sure whether to trust this new male or not. The others didn’t look so worried, so he shouldn’t be either?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:10 am
    Tareq had some ideas of why Azima had maybe... still, he didn't like it one bit. It wasn't that he'd changed exactly, to be with Azima... but he'd given up a certain life style he was used to. He didn't mind one bit... but when he'd met Azima, he'd been a certain way, and there was no doubt in Tareq's mind that Azima firmly believed who he was and wouldn't change at all. Well, until now perhaps.

It would be good to talk later. He watched Sara and Qi for a moment, chuckling under his breath. Really; his kids had no idea of personal boundaries, did they?

When Inzi asked if he should be worried, too quiet for Azima to hear probably, Tareq gave a hearty laugh. "Oi, I do no' think is you 'oo asta be worried." He said slowly, firmly, and obviously directing it toward the red lion leaving the scene.

His ears flattened when he heard Tareq, his stomach twisting. He supposed he could just come right out and tell the kid that he'd spent one night with his mother... Kea really didn't get what he was feeling though. After being so unsure about Tareq he was trying to see if he even could be with a female.

Though it'd happened, none of it had been enjoyable and he hadn't wanted to spend a minute longer with her. But of course this sort of thing would happen... He slowed and turned, realizing the blue lion wasn't following him. "Well?" He called, testy.

Sara grinned as Inzi backed away, feeling an abundance of energy. Why was he so nervous? He was practically family already, looking like that! He rolled his eyes when Azima suddenly told them to stay with Tareq and pulled a face. "Bor~ring." He breathed out, having wanted to examine the stranger further. He nuzzled into his aunt as he watched them go. "So... is Inzi..." He thought hard for a moment, because he was wondering if maybe his da had a different male in his life in the past, still not really realizing that cubs came from a male and a female. But perhaps now wasn't the best time to ask... because what if Tareq didn't know?

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:42 pm
At both the girl and the adult’s word, Inzi gave a quick nod, following slowly after the testy male. Part of blue adolescent wondered what he had gotten into; the other part was beginning to realize who he might have just found. Inzi wasn’t as excited as he thought he would be, but the feeling would hopefully change once he heard what Azima had to tell them.

Qi glanced over at Sara’s words, asking herself the same question he hadn’t expressed. She gave a quick shrug of her shoulder, her head resting on her father’s belly, before reaching out to paw at his tail. They would have to find out for sure the answer from their father’s when Azi had stopped speaking with the other boy.

“I think…” Keaira stopped speaking to glance at Tareq, “…You should let your father explain this one to you.” Although she had introduced the boy, it really wasn’t Kea’s place to say who this new boy was. Hopefully the red lion would explain the situation to his current kids in the future. He certainly should speak to his mate about it, if anyone.

[IC] Kusini'Mwezi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games