2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:25 pm
NovaCracker
Conrad The Mighty
Das Tor

That sounds interesting indeed! Any male cubs could be dropped at the borders of the pride he's royal in (K'Z obviously xD), so that could be when she returns to do the damaging? "Here's your cubs, have fun. I'm taking these ones, deal with it." idk, my muse is finally coming back! Who's her sister? Knowing Macaw, he'd probably try to flirt with her as well. He's sort of a cub in a good looking adult body. Too much?

*Wave* Don't mind me replying-- I own her sister Lillith. I'd... Worry about your boy meeting Lillith. She's not as friendly to males not of her or her sister's blood, but any males Jezebeth had, Lil would be happy taking in to raise. As for Lillith meeting unrelated males....

XD; She's known to sleep with and attempt to kill and eat (Lillith isn't above cannibalism, disturbingly >>; ) any male she flung with-- her offerings to death. XD; The only unrelated mate she's even ever considered is a lady, though.
Good to know! I'd be worried about them meeting as well then, he wouldn't know he was even in trouble until it was probably too late.

Its nice to find some same sex loving lionesses, I was trying to keep my eyes out for another character but came up relatively empty then it seems like they're the only ones I seem to toss Macaw at. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:35 pm
Conrad The Mighty
NovaCracker
Conrad The Mighty
Das Tor

That sounds interesting indeed! Any male cubs could be dropped at the borders of the pride he's royal in (K'Z obviously xD), so that could be when she returns to do the damaging? "Here's your cubs, have fun. I'm taking these ones, deal with it." idk, my muse is finally coming back! Who's her sister? Knowing Macaw, he'd probably try to flirt with her as well. He's sort of a cub in a good looking adult body. Too much?

*Wave* Don't mind me replying-- I own her sister Lillith. I'd... Worry about your boy meeting Lillith. She's not as friendly to males not of her or her sister's blood, but any males Jezebeth had, Lil would be happy taking in to raise. As for Lillith meeting unrelated males....

XD; She's known to sleep with and attempt to kill and eat (Lillith isn't above cannibalism, disturbingly >>; ) any male she flung with-- her offerings to death. XD; The only unrelated mate she's even ever considered is a lady, though.
Good to know! I'd be worried about them meeting as well then, he wouldn't know he was even in trouble until it was probably too late.

Its nice to find some same sex loving lionesses, I was trying to keep my eyes out for another character but came up relatively empty then it seems like they're the only ones I seem to toss Macaw at. xD

I have more than Lillith, they just don't show ity unless the right lady comes up, or RP evolved it. I accidently had one of mine fall for another of my ladies, and she took her interests daughter when she left (More like the girl followed her 'other mommy') because staying hurt. That lady's definaitely... More into girls. She's just flinging so she isn't feeling as alone. XD; My girls who -are- interested in same-sex aren't against flinging for cubs, or to surrogate, but matewise may prefer their own genders. Lillith for example. :> Men are more toys and food not related, but she prefers the emotional love of a female.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:45 pm
Conrad The Mighty
I would actually prefer the cubs not go into the Kizi, for personal reasons. And she'd be more likely to try harming him shortly after the 'deed'. (Or poison him. > v>;;; She tends to be more subtle than her sister...)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:49 pm
Oh weird, my response didn't post earlier!

I really love what you've done with your characters, but I don't think this is exactly what I'm looking for with my handsome bird brain here. Thanks for takin' the time to break it all down for me though! <3 I'll see if I can't find another RP opportunity though.  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:56 pm
I LIVE. Was spending the holiday with Nova's parents.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:34 pm
-adds a note- I mean no offense to those who might want to plot with me for SoA they have in the Kizi, but I have my reasons. :<  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:40 pm
All the RP ever.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:22 pm
elloello! I would like to plot your girl Iya Taipa with my boy! He is in the same clan as your girl!
User Image
I am interested in mate material and he has 3.5 rps just fyi. pm me if interested please!  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas