Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply Slave profiles
Liip's Slave Assortment [Take Requests]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiiny_-_LiipGloss

Bashful Firestarter

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:06 pm
I'll set up some rules at some point. If in guild, quote me if you'd like a response, works out best for everyone.

Do Not Use My Profile Skeleton without my permission.. I'll definitely let you.. But I worked on it.. So, you know, just ask..

[imgleft]IMAGEURL[/imgleft][align=center][b][i][color=RPColor][size=24]Title?[/size][/color][/i][/b]

[size=11][b][i][color=black]I was named [/color][/b][/i] [color=RPColor]Name[/color][b][i][color=black], but I'd rather you call me [/color][/b][/i][color=RPColor]Nickname[/color][b][i][color=black].[/color][/b][/i]

[b][i][color=black]I am [/color][/b][/i][color=RPColor]Age[/color][b][i][color=black] years old.[/color][/b][/i]

[b][i][color=black]I'm sure you can tell, but I'm a [/color][/b][/i][color=RPColor]Gender[/color][b][i][color=black].[/color][/b][/i]

[b][i][color=black] Doubt anyone cares, but I'm [/color][/b][/i][color=RPColor]Height[/color][b][i][color=black].[/color][/b][/i]

[b][i][color=black]You might call me a/an [/color][/i][/b][color=RPColor]Race[/color][b][i][color=black].[/color][/b][/i]

[b][i][color=black]People consider me to be [/color][/i][/b][color=RPColor]Personality[/color][b][i][color=black].[/color][/b][/i]

[b][i][color=black]I've gone through a lot in my life, [/color][/b][/i] [color=RPColor]History[/color][b][i][color=black].[/color][/b][/i]

[b][i][color=black]Which way do I swing? I would consider myself [/color][/b][/i] [color=RPColor]Orientation[/color][b][i][color=black].[/color][/b][/i][/align][/size]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:10 pm
User Image
The Orphan

I was named Charlean Marea Appito, but I'd rather you call me Charlie.

I am seventeen years old.

I'm sure you can tell but I'm a female.

Doubt anyone cares, but I'm 4'11.

You might call me a gifted Human.

There's something special about me, I can change the color of my hair and eyes at whim.

People consider me to be quite at most times, though when I feel strongly about something, I make sure I'm heard. People just meeting me might consider me shy or rude, as I tend to watch and listen more than I speak. I have a problem with trust, comes with being an orphan I guess. I seem to be in denial of my own feelings toward people, preferring to not make connections with people, rather than get attached, guess I'm used to people leaving. My problem with authority figures used to be infamous. Don't get me wrong, I'm not the aggressive, violent type, I'm more the go-ahead-and-tell-me-what-to-do-just-don't-expect-it-to-get-done type. I'll sit and listen, then when you're gone, I'm more likely to sit with a book and convince someone else to do it, than I am to get the job done myself.

I've gone through a lot in my life, I was put up for adoption at birth, like my mother didn't know I had a gift. Bounced from home to home, I found out I was gifted sometime around my fifteenth birthday, but knew I had to keep it a secret... When I was found out, about a month ago, I was sent away, and next I knew, I was being collared and ready to be sold to the highest bidder. That's what happens when you're an orphan and get found out for being, well, worth a pretty penny apparently.

Which way do I swing? I would consider myself straight.

Shiiny_-_LiipGloss

Bashful Firestarter

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
Slave profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items