Seeking... Mates, Flings, RP, and things. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:47 pm
Every time I see this thread I just want to find some way of tying all my SoA to your's in some way. XD

So, on that note: Mahon (who should be/is/about to be an adult) and Nasa should be lovers. They really could do that. They should be lovers, and that's a fact. Though everything will keep them together, they can steal time, just for always. They could be hero's, forever and ever. Forever and ever. I totally didn't have a moulin rouge moment. >..> But if you're up for having Nasa join Seorsa-fala, they could be together forever and ever? emotion_awesome

Also, I see Talos has issues with authority..... But would the Stormborn be a place he could possibly be thrown into? If so I have a very evil/mean girl Aleta. She needs to get a JRP still there though. And testing the waters out beforehand is fine with me..... Should note she has a fling planned with Angusho. >..........>;
Personality: Aleta is a very demonic girl who revels in the pain of others. She is very much her own lionesses and does nothing for the benefit of others. Unlike her namesake, Aleta does nothing but lie and trick others for her own benefits even if it means them losing their life for it. Her motto is if she can't use you, well you're useless. One oddity about her is that she is always trying to prove her worth to Mkali and will do anything she can to make her proud of her. Also, due to the close relationship her mother has with her sister, Aleta makes sure to always show respect for her aunt Adanna because being nice to her would make her own mother proud (at least that is what she hopes.) Aleta does however, not appear to show this kindness to any of her other family members.

NovaCracker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:52 pm
I'll consider Mahon! I might like that song and space SoA

Talos' issues are such he might do badly in a pride like the Stormborn. He'd pretty much give everyone s**t. ;_;

And I like Aleta, I'm just trying to get him calmed some with a less chaotic mate. TY for offering though! <3  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:59 pm
That's alright! XD
Aleta is a bit... Well she's A LOT of a hassle. XDDDD

And thank you. c: I totally might have learned that I love space SoA because of him and his mom.

*shakes fist at SoA for the majority being female*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:52 am
Space SoA need procreate. ninja  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:29 pm
Sorry this took a bit, but here is the RP for Asa and Pava. Drifting

NovaCracker

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2