Submit

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:14 pm
That sounds just about perfect, and if you are still compelled on her having a fling, he would be ok with puppies that aren't his as well. He isn't picky about anything since thinks everything that happens is a blessing and with purpose. :3
Let me know when you want to start the plot biggrin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:30 pm
Chi Sohma

Awesome! We can start anytime if you like; just might be a while before Anemy returns home since I need to write out her constellation story first.  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Skyflu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:48 pm
CaliWolfe

Hello! I own Anemy's mom and two of her brothers. If you'd like, I love to rp with any of them. Namid, the mother, has had very little interaction with her pups, so it would be interesting to see how she would react. Just let me know what you'd like. C:  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:15 pm
Blu Chalk

Hi! I think it'd be great if Anemy got some interaction with her mom and more of her siblings! She can play with all of them if you'd like~. :3  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:36 am
Nuru looks good on his cert! smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:27 am
CaliWolfe

Hi! I think it'd be great if Anemy got some interaction with her mom and more of her siblings! She can play with all of them if you'd like~. :3

Great! I'm doing a bit of backlogging myself. Would it be ok if I rped the siblings as pups?  

Skyflu
Crew

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:35 am
Annchen

Why, thank you ^-^

Blu Chalk

Yep, that'd be perfectly fine!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:20 pm
CaliWolfe

Nice! I went ahead and started a thread. Here's the link!  

Skyflu
Crew

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:56 am
User Image

I can offer an adventure rp with my leopard boy for your leopard girl. They share almost an exact similat personality.

Orudo is very friendly with females, he has a sweet souther accent. Is happy to help anyone that need it but is often finding himself in trouble from his lack of common sense or just his stupidity or curiousity. He enjoys going on adventures and doesnt think to much about what will happen aand juat goes with the flow.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:59 am
Nuru, what are you looking for as far as girl figures for him? Because I have a new female whom would be interesting to plot with~  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:29 pm
Day Dreamer427

I think they'd get along perfectly! I can already see them getting in some sort of sticky situation.

Would you like to set something up for them or should I?

Chi Sohma

Well, based on Nuru's personalty I think he'd be best around someone childish like himself. Or a girl who's shy and he tries to coax her into talking around others more.
To make this short, pretty much a girl who's the opposite of Anemy; won't try to take control of him, and doesn't mind his irritating singing voice. XD

I'm not really picky about coloring, but it'd be preferable if she had a more "natural" look kind of like he does.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:20 pm
Damn, My FIRST girl wouldn't work. But if that's what he is in to- I have a girl that would fit that bill. [ Hatsuharu ]. She is a quiet girl although there is a simple trigger that can cause a momentary 'rage mode'. ( Which can be calmed down very easily aka for funny lols). Its something funny and or something ( havent decided yet ) but otherwise she follows others silently and kinda got lost from her family and tries to get adopted by other animals. Now that she is older, she is trying to find a place to fit in.  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:37 pm
If you could start something that would he super fantastic. :3  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:32 pm
Day Dreamer427
If you could start something that would he super fantastic. :3

Link!

Chi Sohma

She sound perfect actually! He'll try to make her feel accepted, even with her ridiculous short term rage mode~

The only remaining problem would be is that Nuru doesn't exactly know what love is. Or... Anything really. He's just a big fluffy puppy that want's to be everyone's friend!
After a while I can see him warming up to the idea of a relationship though, and then him failing horribly in an attempt to be romantic...  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:15 am
Update

- Added a very little bit of information to the intro post
- Changed Priorty post
- Added information to most of the other posts on page 1 as well.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff