• Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:18 pm
crazyhypergirl
Amorphous Archfiend
crazyhypergirl
Amorphous Archfiend

I purr similar to a cat. My tail twitches side to side and even rests upon my back. My ears relax back into my hair and I nuzzle against the scritches. 'I just left your profile. I enjoy the song and I did enjoy my read of your about you. Very very interesting. I must say I really am loving the style you write in. Very unique. Sadly it kinda makes me feel stupid. My vocab is very low at times I use a dictionary and spell check constantly even uses a thesaurus at times in need. However, the way your words flow in my head when I read to myself is very relaxing and soothing to me.'

Smiles gently, finding the reaction slightly amusing. His tail would smack against the ground once.
"You would be one of the few who takes the time to read that. I place so much information I am sure it could get quite dull to the standard of folk. I apologize though, it is not my intention to seem as like I am speaking above you. English class was just always my favorite subject, and as a poet I made it my business to learn a variety of words. How boring such lyrics of the heart would be, if I did not know many ways to describe it. It also helps I read a web series called Homestuck. It has taught me many anew words to my repertoire. Though being honest, I use my fair share of spell check and google definition. I cannot possibly remember the meaning of every word at all times."

Aww well that's all great and handy hahha. Well I think we can finish our chat or chat even more in Pms, or what you called other ways and areas cause right now I have to go to dinner. TATA!

Feel free to drop me one when you return. Whether I will still be around though is up to the night and its workings. Ciao.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:35 pm
This thread has garnered many more replies then I expected.  

Helix Roundtable

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:06 pm
Amorphous Archfiend
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
Ah,I made this account years ago when I thought I was dragon spirited,turns out I'm a draconic form of canine.Long story there,but my species is known as Dragora.

But yes,I'm the unruly sort,I'm also an alpha so I'm not really tamable,lol.Hello to you too by the way :3

A draconic canine, hm? A long story maybe, but one that has piqued my curiosity. I would also have to wonder how often we would butt heads. Unsure if their is a term for moi but, I am usually only an alpha when intimidated or challenged or placed in certain rituals. Is there such thing as only an inner Alpha, not so much an outer? Or am I more so of one than I give credit for?
An alpha is no alpha if they go around throwing about their weight for no reason.Many people misunderstand what it is to be one.An alpha is more strong of mind than of body,an alpha needs to be wise,and they need to be a leader,a good one.That's what it is to me and my pack looks up to me for it,all 64 of them.
You seem reasonable if you only show ferocity only when you need to,and I give you my respect for that.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:08 am
If be an alpha is sleep when you want, where you want...

Well, i'm not an alpha... cat_sweatdrop  

unknownuser2

Beloved Friend

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:47 pm
Helix Roundtable
Hello all. Be careful, this human captures furries and keeps them as pets. heart

You don't want a furry as a pet.

Surprise Buttsecks will be the result. As in your butt and their sex.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:09 pm
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
Amorphous Archfiend
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
Ah,I made this account years ago when I thought I was dragon spirited,turns out I'm a draconic form of canine.Long story there,but my species is known as Dragora.

But yes,I'm the unruly sort,I'm also an alpha so I'm not really tamable,lol.Hello to you too by the way :3

A draconic canine, hm? A long story maybe, but one that has piqued my curiosity. I would also have to wonder how often we would butt heads. Unsure if their is a term for moi but, I am usually only an alpha when intimidated or challenged or placed in certain rituals. Is there such thing as only an inner Alpha, not so much an outer? Or am I more so of one than I give credit for?
An alpha is no alpha if they go around throwing about their weight for no reason.Many people misunderstand what it is to be one.An alpha is more strong of mind than of body,an alpha needs to be wise,and they need to be a leader,a good one.That's what it is to me and my pack looks up to me for it,all 64 of them.
You seem reasonable if you only show ferocity only when you need to,and I give you my respect for that.

Not exactly what I meant by butt heads, in more so we might attempt to have each other see differently in a situation of guidance if opinions do differ.
I can match to most of that, I cannot speak if I would be a fair leader for I have not found the opportunity to try as I am usually foreshadowed by the more aggressive. Though if meant to be, my day will come.

Fusion Protocol

Enduring Gatekeeper

10,050 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

crazyhypergirl

Lonely Lover

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:50 pm
User Image
User Image
Shyly walks in and looks around to the people and smiles and huggles tightly to the owner of this topic. 'Hello!!!!' giggles

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:36 pm
Amorphous Archfiend
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
Amorphous Archfiend
Dark_Dragon_Bagera

Not exactly what I meant by butt heads, in more so we might attempt to have each other see differently in a situation of guidance if opinions do differ.
I can match to most of that, I cannot speak if I would be a fair leader for I have not found the opportunity to try as I am usually foreshadowed by the more aggressive. Though if meant to be, my day will come.
Ah,in that case it would probably be likely we butt heads.Often times many furries don't quite understand me,or any advice I might give as it comes from a more spiritual place,or a more natural place,my being therian.Many tend not to like me because of it and I really don't know why though.Still,an interesting topic anyway.  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces