Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:07 pm
User Image

It had been a few days since Inzi had shown up and the situation had cleared itself up. Azima and he had talked it over... Tareq had been surprised at how angry and jealous he'd finally gotten, once Kea and the kids had given them some time alone.

But that was all behind him now, and it wasn't like Inzi was staying. At least, the blue adolescent had planned on only being with them for a short amount of time. Secretly Tareq thought Azima would be sad to see the kid go, even if he outwardly kept mentioning that it would free up a lot of space in their den and how great that would be!

It made Tareq chuckle, even if Azima was slightly right. With four adolescent and two adult males (even if Azima was on the small side), it was crowded in their den. Tareq both minded and didn't mind at the same time... part of him wanted his family to grow, but he wasn't sure how to bring it up to the red sourpuss.

User Image

Azima had been much quieter lately, regardless of how many times his mate had said everything was fine and things were normal and okay with them. He should have told Tareq from the very beginning.... but it had just been one time and they weren't together during it, no matter what. How could he have known the weird night would result in cubs?

Of course, that hadn't been a very good reason as to why he didn't share the event with his mate, since it sort of came back and bit him in the a**. Inzi wasn't bad, and it sounded like his brothers and sisters weren't bad lions either. The blue replica was a bit too shy for Azima's taste... but what could you do?

He padded along side his spotted mate, his icy eyes flickering over his homelands. They were headed for the smallest and most secluded of the watering holes in the land, there was no doubt about it.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:15 pm
User Image
Keaira could be found with the bright blue adolescent male. He thinking about heading back to his homelands, finding what he needed. The bright red lioness would be sad seeing her twin nephew leave, but she thought it for the best. Although they were family, Inzi’s home was with his pride, not theirs. Keaira would have to make note of visiting the blue male sometime during her venture through the rogue lands, and she would try to drag Azima along with her. If she could convince Tareq to join them, Azima would likely follow much easier. She hoped her twin would like to meet the other children he had, but the lioness didn’t want to push it. She was already treading on careful waters with him for insinuating who exactly Inzi was in the first place.

“You sure you want to leave now?” Keaira asked her nephew, gazing at him as they walked. “I’m sure your father wouldn’t mind you staying a few more nights.”

User Image

“No…” Inzi said quietly. “It’s time. I don’t want Mother worrying about be for being gone too long.” He glanced at his aunt, a smile on his maw.

Inzi had enjoyed his time in the lands, though they were much different from what he was use to. It certainly was smaller than the Mwezi’johari lands, that was for sure.

“Alright,” Kea sighed. “Let’s find your father so you can say goodbye.”

And so they walked in silence. Inzi’s similar blue eyes scanned the pridelands, narrowing on the form of his newly reacquainted family. “Think he’ll come see me in my own pride?” Inzi asked his aunt hopefully, but was answered with silence. His nose twitched as they neared the two males. “Hi…dad…” his voice was still soft as he spoke.

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:47 pm
    Tareq wondered if there would ever be a tim where he and Azima weren't fighting about something or other. Which wasn't fair, they spent plenty of time getting along... but it was like the crimson male didn't really know how to apologize or accept others' apologies.

He decided it was probably about time to annoy the hell out of his mate... just so he would get back to feeling normal. He let himself lag behind a bit, Azima seemed lost in his own thoughts. "Azzy~" He called, a grin dancing across his maw.

He was already dashing toward the other, who'd just about made it to the watering hole.

Azima was still thinking about Izma, thinking about the other children he supposedly had and thinking about the distance Tareq had been keeping lately. Which he had yet to realize was his fault... but when his mate used that terrible nickname his head whipped around. "Don't you da-" His eyes widened as suddenly the bulkier frame was slamming into his own, both of them tumbling with a splash.

"Tareq!" He yelped, feeling himself pinned in the mud. "You're getting me dirty!" He hissed, but the doofus was laughing and leaned down to give Azima a slobbery lick to his face. Azima shoved at the spotted male's face before laughing as well.

He barely heard when Inzi and his twin approached, but as he looked over he tried shoving Tareq more. "Get off!" He whispered quietly this time, obviously feeling embarrassed.

"H-hi Inzi." His voice sounded slightly strangled, and as he spotted Kea he narrowed his eyes just a bit. "Keaira." Why did they have to see this?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:54 pm
Keaira couldn’t help but smile widely at the scene the unvield before them. Azima was such a stickler for getting dirty, yet Tareq seemed the total opposite. She suppressed as a giggle, her eyes glinting with amusement as she watched the two before giving a nice cough.

Inzi just stared at the two males. He hadn’t gotten use to the fact that his father was in a relationship with another male. It seemed…different. The blue adolescent knew not of the subject back home.

“I…er…” His ears flickered back and forth, stealing a gaze at Keaira. Should he just come out and say it? Getting no response from the female, he sighed again. “I think it is time I get going?” He told his father and his mate slowly, watching the reaction of the red male closely. He hoped he’d see a sign or something that reflected that his father didn’t want him to go. He hoped.

The red lioness gazed at her twin. “I told him he could stay, and you two wouldn’t mind that, but he insisted he had to get going.” Keaira made sure to stay away from the water hole and the muddy lions in it.

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:32 pm
    "I don't want to." He mumbled softly, for Azima's ears alone. He was surprised that Azima was this shy about being physical in front of others, and Tareq assumed that was the only reason the other told him to move off; because Keaira and Inzi had shown up. Normally Azima put up protests and complained, but he usually never gave the direct request to get off... Tareq knew he was secretly having fun.

But as Tareq mad himself comfortable on top of his mate, just laying there and grinning at the female twin, he noticed that Inzi seemed slightly uncomfortable... or maybe just unused to what he was seeing. He nipped Azima's cheek before bounding off of him, shaking out the dust and dirt in his fur and leaning down to lap at some of the water.

When the blue male stated that it was time to get going he looked up and frowned, "So soon?" Even though he knew this was inevitable... "Yeh coul' no stay a few more days, coul'yeh?" He glanced to Azima, who obviously was unhappy with the mud on his pelt. He moved closer and shoved him a bit but made it looks sort of like an affectionate gesture.

He blinked and grunted, glancing up. "What?" But then he gathered what had been said. He cleared his throat as he looked at them and tried to shake off some mud simultaneously. "Oh! I mean... well, yeah. Of course you could stay a few more days... if you want.." The easy way he handled Tareq and Keaira's cubs seemed nonexistent when spoke to Inzi, who made him feel awkward and brand new at being a father. It was just... odd.

He moved a little forward, shooting Kea a look that clearly said not to try anything like she usually did. "You're... um... sure of going back? To the Mwezi'Johari?" He wondered if Inzi would even want him visiting... would Tareq think it was a good idea? What would their cubs do... well... they weren't cubs so obviously it was fine if he and Tareq left...

"We do no' min' a growin' family, eh?" Half question, half statement. He shot first Kea a glance, hoping maybe she'd catch on that he was using Inzi staying as an excuse to sort of see where his mate was at in the whole family department... and where Kea was at. But he also wouldn't mind at all. "An' yeh can come back whene'er yeh like!"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:47 pm
Inzi shook his head at the spotted lion. “I don’t want my mother worrying,” he told the lion just as he had said to Keaira moments ago. “But I’ll come back one day?” he offered as a consolation prize, though held the questioning tone to it. His mood couldn’t help but drop just a little when Azima didn’t insist he stay a bit longer. It was only if Inzi wanted too.

He shrugged it off a bit, not letting it get to him. This was going to be a happy time. He found what he was looking for, and though it wasn’t the exact reaction he wanted, he was content. He could go home and tell him mother now.

He nodded back to Azima. “Yes… You can…come there if you want. I’m sure mother won’t really mind seeing you again?” It probably wasn’t the best thing to say, as it could bring up uncomfortable-ness in the red lion.

Keaira’s eyes shot up as she gave Tareq a sly look. Growing family? Did he mean…

She looked towards Azima before glancing at Inzi and then back to Tareq. Kea shook her head, meaning she wouldn’t mind a growing family, or…assisting the growing family. One day she would have to find a family to start of her own, after Azima finally was settled with his family. She was a good sister to her brother, even if he didn’t want to admit it.

“Yes. I will.” Inzi would definitely be back.

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:27 pm
    Azima nodded slowly, thinking about the days when he used to go wandering away from the Kusini lands. He was sure his mother had worried, but his father had probably been thankful... he always felt awkward with Uumi. Maybe it was.... sort of how he was making Inzi feel? He hoped not... why was this harder? "Of course not... it's not good to make mothers worry." He glanced to Tareq. "Or fathers." He said softly, suddenly feeling tender.

He cleared his throat then when Inzi said that his mother wouldn't mind seeing him again and the awkwardness was back, perhaps laying thicker in the air. "Well... yes... perhaps... but... you know." He shut himself up, realizing he didn't really know what to say to that.

And when Tareq said something about a growing family and he saw his twin exchange a look with his mate he coughed more, almost instantly catching on this time. "Well..." But he wasn't exactly sure what to say to that either. Their four cubs were wonderful... did he really want more? And it wasn't like they were really Azima's, and sometimes that ate away at him.

Could a family get anymore awkward? Tareq had to stop himself from bursting out laughing at Azima and Inzi, obviously both struggling to say the right thing but just causing themselves discomfort.

He nuzzled lightly into Azima's side when the talk of a larger family seemed not to go over well... but it didn't result in a fit, which was almost like a yes in Tareq's mind. A little talking would win his mate over, he was sure.

His jovial mood lessened when Inzi brought up his mother though, in relation to seeing Azima... "A family trip teh see yeh woul' be quite fun. S'good teh go see new prides an' all." He just wanted to make sure everyone knew that this time he would be by Azima's side!

He felt himself lean into Tareq at the nuzzle, feeling a bit calmed. He was feeling like a bit of a jerk, all of this was too complicated for Azima's tastes. "I'm sure... one more night wouldn't matter? Tareq said Keaira brought down a rather large zebra earlier today... Filling up on food before the journey back would be better. Besides, Sara and Qi are very interested in you." He cleared his throat, again feeling embarrassed about what he was going to say. "And ... and I wouldn't mind hearing some more... stories of you and your siblings growing up." He stumbled through that, staring at Inzi. He just didn't want to be teased by his twin or his mate, was all.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:36 am
As Azima spoke, her eyes softened with his tone. She really had never heard her twin so…what was the word, loving? Near other beings when she was around. It was as if the red lion was dropping his guard for just a bit.

Good job Inzi, Keaira thought to herself, smiling towards the small father and son bonding moment.

She shook her head lightly as her nephew brought up his mother, and not ‘minding’ the fact about seeing the lion again. She could tell not by looks, but definitely that this was Azima’s child.

“I…guess I could stay one more night?” Inzi offered with a small smile. “I haven’t said goodbye to Sarakaji or Qi yet, and I don’t want them being mad at me if I leave without seeing them first?” Inzi concluded for staying the one more night. He couldn’t wait to get back home to the Mwezi’johari lands. He had so many stories to tell his family! He hoped they would be excited as he was.

“Then it’s settled.” Keaira busted in with a wide grin. “I’ll gather some of the other huntresses and we will go on a hunt! We will have a big feast just tonight!” Well, hopefully a big feast if she could manage to catch something.

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:44 am
    He smiled and nodded a few times, happy that Inzi decided to stay. "Good!" He jumped in, right after Keaira spoke up. Without thinking he gave her a beaming smile... something extremely rare in regards to her twin. "It will be a good night... a fun one!" Not to mention that the Kusini lands could use some livening up.

Tareq smirked a little and stretched. "Aye, coul' use a bitta mea' on those bones, eh?" His words were directed at Inzi, but they were just teasing as he wiggled his eyebrows. "This'un too." He added, playfully pushing his mate with a paw.

He winked and then nuzzled Azima before he could get too mad, skipping past him to moved for Keaira's side. "An' I will gla'ly offer me 'elp teh the ladies." He purred out, still with the teasing tone.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:53 am
“I’m sure we all would appreciate that, Tareq,” Keaira giggled, giving Azima a playful look. “I’ll steal him for a little bit so Inzi can tell you more stories about his past, and he yours, while we hunt,” the lioness suggested, loving the bond that was growing between father and son.

“You two have fun,” she called over to them, before nipping at Tareq’s shoulder quickly. The sooner the two left and fathered the huntresses, the sooner they would get back. A feast for the Kusini lands was in order!

“Hey~” Inzi smiled, catching the tease. He wasn’t the skinniest of lions, but he wasn’t the fattest either. He had some muscle mass on him, definitely from the long journey. He really would appreciate the meal tonight for the long journey back.

He looked over at Azima, for the first time really seeing a father figure instead of an some random lion, “so…I guess I should start from when I was a cub…”

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

[IC] Kusini'Mwezi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces