Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Kusini'Mwezi Lands [IC]
[PRP] to a large family and many happy days (Keaira x Tareq)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:41 pm
User Image

Inzi was officially gone from their lives, at least for now. Perhaps sometime in the future they could go visit him in the Mwezi'johari... for not it would just be a tentative plan. It wasn't like he knew if the Mwezi would let in their full little family unit for just a visit... but he couldn't stand the thought of leaving his four beautiful cubs at home... er- adolescents! He wanted them to see the world too!

But even more than traveling and seeing the world... he'd been thinking about one of the things that had sort of been hinted at when Inzi was first here. Which was, of course, expanding their family. He'd talked calmly with Azima about it over the last few days... and he really thought he'd finally gotten the red male to come around.

But now he had to sort of... bang out all of the details with Kea, didn't he? She seemed up to it, unless he'd gotten his glances and body language wrong. He thought she was a real gem for helping them in this way...

Azima had explained a little about the relationship the twins shared. Keaira had given him some information too... it was a shame they weren't closer. He guessed they sort of had their own special thing going though, didn't they?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:54 pm
User Image

Keaira sighed as she wandered the Kusini lands. She rather enjoyed meeting Azima’s son, and just finding out the male had one in general. It surprised her to say the least. Never did the lioness think that her brother, her twin, would lay with a female.

But now that Inzi was gone, Kea found herself away from the pair of lions and the four children they all shared together.

She figured it was best to give the lions some space. She crept on them too much when Inzi was around, now they would like their privacy. Her blue eyes scanned the land, nose twitching slightly. Inzi had talked about Azima visiting family in the Mwezi’johari lands. Keaira was beginning to feel the old itch of adventure she had felt as a youngster. A trip, not necessarily to her nephew’s pride, but somewhere, would be in order in the near future.

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:23 pm
    You never had to look long for Azima or Keaira; their red pelts were a dead give away in a land full of golden grasses. When he spotted her he grinned, almost instantly moving into more of a stalking stance. He was quite glad for his friendship with Kea, she was very mischievous; which suited Tareq. Plus Azima was... just not. Which was probably why he got picked on so much when Kea came around; they teamed up on poor Azzie.

Some days he felt very bored in the lands... and others he was very thankful to have found the place. To have found Azima... it still often amazed him that out of all of the lionesses he'd had in the past... he'd chosen a lion to share his future with. He snorted quietly, then stayed silent. He was closer now!

When he was close enough he suddenly sprinted from the grasses, roaring as he leapt for the red female. "Gotchya!" He roared out, laughing.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:31 pm
Too lost in thought, Keaira didn’t hear the sounds of the male stalking up to him. Or the smell of him either for that matter. When he pounced on the female, she let out a small ‘eep’, flailing a bit as she fell to the ground as the male fell upon her.

“Tareq!” she called out, laughing a bit, head butting the male in the gut. “Okayokay you got me. Can you get up now?”

Her bright blue eyes gave the old puppy dog trip to further convince the male to do as she asks.

“How’s Azima taking Inzi’s departure?” The lioness asked quietly. She was curious if the male had retreated back to his old sassy way now that his son was gone.

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:43 pm
    It wasn't easy to sneak up on Kea, so he was rather pleased with himself. He 'oofed' when she head butted him, groaning slightly and over exaggerating just a little bit. "Aye, aye! Arigh' aready." He chuckled as he rolled over, only after a moment climbing to his feet.

He smiled slightly at her question, head tilting a bit as he thought about it. "I do believe tha' b*****d be a bi' sad, actually." He grinned and winked. "Though 'es already complainin' about... everythin'." He snorted and shrugged. "Good ol'Azzie. An'ow are 'oo?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:49 pm

“Sad? Azima? No way. Are you sure it’s still my brother in there?” Keaira joked, shaking her head.

“Ah, yeah, that’s Azima.” She snorted lightly. “Good old Azi…” she murmured, shaking her head.

“I’m fine. Just…doing my rounds and all,” Keaira made it a point to become the designated patroller of the pride lands. She seemed to be meeting all the newcomers lately, so it fit. The lioness seemed a bit lost in thought as she spoke to Tareq though.

“I remember what you said to Azima the other day when Inzi was here.” She was referring about having a bigger family. “Did you…talk with him about that?” Keaira did not mind helping out her brother and his mate if they wanted to have more cubs. Kea thought of it as an…apology for when the two were younger. Azima had always told her when they were cubs that she stole a part of him. Now that they were older, technically she was giving that part back.

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:32 pm
    He chuckled as well at her little quip, thinking it was humorous because it was fairly true. "Aye, he do be more one teh sulk than teh be sad, eh?" They both knew how Azima was... just a little spoiled and haughty and full of himself. It didn't matter thought, that was what made Azima himself.

He nodded when she spoke of doing rounds; it was a normal thing for her. "Any new ones comin' in?" It would be good to run into some new members if there were any.

He grinned as she brought up the talk of family before he could. He was very grateful for her help with their family, and ecstatic that she was willing to help them grow their family. "Aye... did take a bit o'convincing but 'e came around in the end." He looked a bit smug at that. "So yer in fer another litter?" He wiggled his eyebrows at her.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:39 pm

Keaira shook her head. “Not new, but there was this was kid who came in who was born in. I took her to Denahi so she could find her parents.” The lioness was surprised that the female had found them. To think a lot of the members of the pride were dispersed after the plague that ravaged the land, and yet they were still there.

It brought smiles to Keaira.

“I think this time he just wants to be around when the cubs are tiny.” Last time they had cubs, Azima had come when their eyes were already opened, and romping a bit on their own. Keaira was curious what her brother would be like to a newborn.

“What’s three?” she joked. She loved her previous two litters to pieces, and she loved her brother too. “If this is what you and Azima truly want,” she said with a smile. She would likely stop after this for her brother though. It would be time for her to find her own mate and have kids of ‘her own’, without it turning into a flop like her first litter.

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:14 pm
    He nodded slowly, considering. "Well it do be good tha' she got back 'ere." He'd heard a bit about the members dispersing and going missing when the drought had gotten really terrible. It was a little sad, thinking about how many lions hadn't found there way back though. Apparently Keaira and Azima's mother was one of them.

His mood brightened considerably when she guessed why Azima had given in to Tareq's wishes. "Migh'be, migh'be." His tail flicked "They do be quite cute when they're teeny tiny, no?" He grinned and nuzzled into her shoulder in a friendly manner. "Yer wonderful ta do this fer us, love. I do no' know 'ow we can e'en begin teh pay yeh back. It do be wha' we want, I assure yeh."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:21 pm
“They are indeed adorable at that age,” she agreed, remembering the small cubs at the young age. “The Kusini lands is always a little more bearable with youngin’s roaming around too. Brings life to all the old folks here,” she joked.

“I’ll hold you to a favor in the future. I don’t know when or how, but it will come,” maybe. She laughed, nuzzling up to Tareq. Even though they weren’t mates, the lioness felt a close bond to the male. He was the father of the children, who wouldn’t expect a bond there.

With a mischevious look in her eyes, she smirked to Tareq. “Catch me if you can~!” She called out, launching away from the spotted male.

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

[IC] Kusini'Mwezi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces