King Cat

12,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:18 pm
mattofmana1481
Hey! Welcome *scratches records on DJ table*

An obvious fan of music, what are your thoughts on Dubstep or Skrillex in particular?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:23 pm
Deathgod of Legend
Foxkilth

While this is true, Death
You must also factor in "if it ain't broke, dont fix it"
wouldn't you agree?

I've been saying that for years so I most definitely agree.
However, advancement can never be reached if you never attempt change.
The simple idea of something reaching it's 'perfected' point where it no longer needs to be fixed was possible because someone disagreed with it, attempting to improve and further it.
It's a risky situation that either bears fruit of hard work or leaves you at a stand-still.
I guess in the end... it all depends on whether it's worth improving/fixing or not?

wow...i like it
Got anthing to fix so far?

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

DeathlyGreed

King Cat

12,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:35 pm
Foxkilth

wow...i like it
Got anthing to fix so far?

Anything to fix... I'd say, everything.
But at some point, I don't really think it's all that bad to be broken.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:10 pm
Deathgod of Legend
mattofmana1481
Hey! Welcome *scratches records on DJ table*

An obvious fan of music, what are your thoughts on Dubstep or Skrillex in particular?

I think of Dubstep as a slower Drum n Bass type of music. I'm a fan of it, and Skrillex is one of those composers that has a unique style where aeverything works. Most appriciate the music, others don't because of.... Well I don't know  

mattofmana1481

DeathlyGreed

King Cat

12,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:27 pm
mattofmana1481

I think of Dubstep as a slower Drum n Bass type of music. I'm a fan of it, and Skrillex is one of those composers that has a unique style where aeverything works. Most appriciate the music, others don't because of.... Well I don't know

Hm. Alright, I like dubstep because it reminds me of something like a factory or a metal factory to be specific with all different kinds of machine sounds and such, Skrillex in particular.
I've actually got Bangarang as my ringtone but I've noticed most people don't really like dubstep all that much because it's so different.
Really one of those diehard or don't music genres.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:54 am
Deathgod of Legend
mattofmana1481

Hm. Alright, I like dubstep because it reminds me of something like a factory or a metal factory to be specific with all different kinds of machine sounds and such, Skrillex in particular.
I've actually got Bangarang as my ringtone but I've noticed most people don't really like dubstep all that much because it's so different.
Really one of those diehard or don't music genres.

That has been something I have noticed, and I wanna say because everyone tried to jump on the dubstep bandwagon as soon as it became popular. It's been around for a long time though, I have no problem enjoying good music lol.  

mattofmana1481

DeathlyGreed

King Cat

12,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:29 pm
mattofmana1481

That has been something I have noticed, and I wanna say because everyone tried to jump on the dubstep bandwagon as soon as it became popular. It's been around for a long time though, I have no problem enjoying good music lol.

Well, I can't lie, I actually really got into dubstep after a friend introduced me to it.
Immediately, it felt like something I had been searching for for awhile and had finally found it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:28 pm
Herro ^_^ I'm new and if u want u can pm me  

cortez891

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200

unknownuser2

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:16 am
Be welcome !!! =03  
Adult Furries Guild