Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[1v1] Hey again (Ying/Jay)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syusaki

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:48 pm
Jay sort of knew Ying. She vaguely remembered the conquest horseman from one of her previous lair tasks, but she never got the chance to talk with the craftsman much, which was why the bluejay was determined to seek her out and ask for some quality bonding time aka a spar. How else would a war horseman bond with others? It seemed natural.

Wide sea green eyes surveyed the reserve as she walked around the sanctuary in search of Ying. When she failed to initially spot the craftsman, she opted to fly into a tree for a better view of the sanctuary. Jay’s eyes lit up when she spotted a flash of navy blue and sea foam. “Ying!” she shouted before jumping off the branch and spreading out her wings. She glided toward Ying and slid across the ground. “Spar with me! Let’s talk,” she chirped as she beamed and held out a hand toward her.

chimarii

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:29 pm
Ying screeched something completely unflattering as the War horseman as the figure yelled at her from the tree, and then descended upon her like a great bird of prey. Ying's arms instinctively went in front of her face before she realized that it was indeed a horseman, and the horseman was communicating with her.

"I-I-I," was all she could stutter out at first. She coughed and righted herself, trying to keep a dignity about her, but failing entirely as she'd lost it with the screech. "I ... do not think I could! You are much too strong for me and ... and I think I hear my brother calling!"

She quickly skirted around Jay, trying to avoid the entire encounter. Ying was not a fighting sort, so sparring? Sparring was way out of her league.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Syusaki rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-16)

Syusaki

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:30 pm
Jay raised both brows at Ying as she screeched and covered her face. She hunched over at the Conquest horseman with her hands placed on her hips. As Ying attempted to form a coherent answer, Jay amusedly smiled back.

“Nonsense! I’m sure we’re both on the same level. We merely hail from different clans, that’s all.” She still smiled as she easily reached for one of Ying’s hands to prevent her from leaving. Her smile took on a more sinister tone as she added, “I’m afraid I don’t hear your brother calling. I guess he’ll just have to wait until I’m done with you.”

Giggling, she gently pushed Ying back before she summoned her dagger and tossed it at her.

HP: 40
Damage: 3

chimarii

chiickadee rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 8 Total: 14 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:04 pm
Ying threw her arms up in defense, but it was no good. The dagger scratched against her FEAR shield, and the damage was done.

In retaliation, she attempted to shoot her bow, but the moment she summoned it the thing slipped out of her hand. She dropped her summoned weapon. "I- I will try!" she insisted, holding her bow up in a more sturdy fashion. Ying was no battle expert, but gosh darnit she'd do her best! After all, she couldn't disappoint Jay...

She immediately ran a small distance from Jay, trying to get some space in between Jay so she could both take a shot and get away from Jay's daggers. She fired a shot straight to Jay's stomach.

She might have given a little fist pump when it hit.

HP: 37
DMG: 8

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Syusaki rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-16)

Syusaki

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:40 pm
Jay hummed. “You goshdarn better try~” she answered in a sing-song voice as she stood back to actually wait for her partner to summon her weapon. For once, she was actually being polite, but this was conquest after all. The warrior knitted her brows together when the bow clattered to the ground, and spent a long, curious moment watching the artisan gain distance before shooting her in the stomach.

She sucked in her breath, but made no pained cry as she straightened her back and calmly pulled out the arrow before tossing it to the ground. Her expression turned thoughtful before she brought up her arm to brandish her own weapon. “Pretty good,” she murmured before lightly tossing the blade toward Ying.

HP: 32
Damage: 3

chimarii

chiickadee rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:01 pm
Ying yelped, trying to duck behind a tree, but instead getting a dagger to the arm. That hurt. That hurt a lot Jay.

"Owwwww ow ow ow," Ying whined, lowering her bow and her guard. "Please that hurt don't do that."

Ying was, in actuality, just a big battling baby.

HP: 34
DMG: 0

syusaki

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Syusaki rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-16)

Syusaki

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:20 pm
If the yelping was supposed to make the bluejay pity Ying, it clearly wasn't working. She hummed lightly as she bent down to pick up her weapon. "But spars are supposed to hurt," she noted while poking the conquest horseman in the forehead. Jay frowned.

Damage: idek

chimarii

chiickadee rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:57 am
Ying lowered her bow, and squeezed her eyes shut as Jay poked her forehead. This wasn't fun, this wasn't fun at all. She'd just wanted a quiet day of sewing and now she was getting picked on by a War horseman.

"Could we not solve our differences through diplomatic means? M-Maybe a friendly debate!" she suggested. Yes, because that was going to go over well with a War horseman.

HP: 34
DMG: 0 jesus ying

syusaki

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Syusaki rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 7 Total: 8 (2-16)

Syusaki

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:31 pm
Asking a war horseman to stop fighting? Yeah, that was funny. Ha.

Jay stopped briefly so she could c**k her head at Ying and throw her a confused look. It held genuine confusion at first, but then it morphed into something different altogether—disappointment, disappointment that the conquest horseman would think that she could politely ask the warrior to cease her fight. Did she even know who she was talking to?

Her eyes were wide and her expression blank when she loudly chirped back, “No.” With her answer delivered, Jay casually tossed her blade at the craftsman.

Damage: 2

chimarii

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas