Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:54 pm
BUMPZ.

Waiting to hear back from some peeps if you still want me to set stuff up or not. =]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:18 pm
RP with Lakisa, Sango, and a new grandbaby?! Okay so Matumbawe isn't so young, but we could backlog RP not long after Sango had her litter? At least her momma could be happy she had a lion litter. :"D

Roka could pick Aristaeus' brain. His dad hates him more than anything, and that makes him kind of hate his dad back BUT ALL HE WANTS IS TO BE LOVEEDDD. He's on his way from the old Swampie place to the new Swampie place. So they could hang out a while during his trek.

YOU HAVE SO MANY PRETTY LIONS I WISH I COULD OFFER FLING THINGS but I'm stumped.  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:42 pm
Puhterodactyl

Grandbaby. <3 She could also just meet her as an adult if that works better for you. I'm cool either way.

Aww. Poor Swampie and his daddy issues. ): Roka would like the company if nothing else. She doesn't meet many lions who can put up with her for long have many buddies / temporary traveling companions.

I AM SORRY FOR THE STUMPEDNESS.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:29 pm
exclaim Added
Alake (rogue; female)
Sheska (Stormborn; female)
Bimnono (Firekin; female)

exclaim Updated
Amira (Rogue; now on her way to the Pridelands)
Konja (Rogue; also going to PL)
Niu (Firekin; now a guard)

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:01 pm
I don't think Matumbawe would want to stick around that long, nor would Sango let her, haha. :"D I'll probably play her as a juve.

Ari got kinda left behind and probably took some damage from the fire, he probably travels slow. She can stick around for a while if she'd like. xD

You set up one, I set up the other? c:  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:06 pm
Puhterodactyl

Lakisa left the Mtaishi (the disbanded pride Sango was born into) prior to it disbanding. Once her kids from that litter were old enough to fend for themselves, she went out into the rogue lands for a plot with her other daughter.

I'm not sure when Sango had her babies as I wasn't around OOC at that point. ]: Was it an adol breeding? If not, Lakisa will have to "happen across" them regardless of what age Matu is in the RP. But I'm still cool with juve!RP none the less.

If you want to set up that one, I can set up for Ari. <3

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:21 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23575217

Nergui RP for you, hon <3  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:26 pm
Lakisa Sango and Matumbawe wheeee!  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:51 pm
For, Korini:

[ Sherlock of Africa ], Azraq and Sapir

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:39 am
HEY I HAVE A SNAKE
User Image
I also play him as a black mamba and he can have a billion snake babies with Fira emotion_awesome he lives in the pridelands with a lioness because she saved him once, but can travel because he don't care that much anyways.  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:26 am
I have one of Aukai's brothers. Maybe some sibling RP?

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:54 pm
wooga Paes

YES LET'S DO THIS.

I will start this on up very soon. SNAKE BABIES.

Seaki

HI THERE. Sure! I can add that to do my to-do list. It might take me, uhh... two days or so to set up, because I need to actually work out his personality. He has none. At all. crai ):

exclaim HEY U GAIIISSS:

I am not taking any more RPs (unless your name is Shia or Kim or Kael or Epine then you do whatever you want) until some of my other ones are finished so I don't overload my plate. All the ones on my to-do list don't count, nor do ones that were previously discussed in this here thread (/over IM / over PM), but I never got final confirmation on whether to start or not. Basically, no brand new RPs for right now unless they are on AIM or can be done in the guild in one or two sittings at most.

I am still free for planning things in the mean time and I'll "reopen" completely once some of my other stuff is done.

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:11 pm
Lol, I don't mind waiting. Gal doesn't have a personality either. Whoops >>  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:00 am
Gepeto will fill your plate with lots of delicious no-homo RPs. Just for Meshindi.

Take your time woman. Take your time. heart  

Shia bean

Prophet

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out