Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:39 pm
Kiya's Pride search.
Because my SoA need them. biggrin
I like purdy certs.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:40 pm
Strings Attached.

User Image
A pride is needed that might interest him and his mate Layla (owned by Samus x). We'd both have to agree to it, first, but I'm totally interested in finding a good pride for them. Nothing too dark and dangerous. They're an easy going couple, kinda childish and silly. They're basically over grown cubs.

User Image

She'll be having cubs either before or after she joins a pride. Depends on things, just know she will have cubs in a fling. I am not looking to stick her in Firekin, but would be interested in other prides. She's timid, and easy to manipulate. She'd even fall for a few tricks here and there.

User Image

Khepri comes with her mate Saeran (owned by Samus x). They need a place to settle down. Maybe even come into a pride though a event, or a rather big plot. Something that'll be a lot of fun, and a lot work at it. Will have to run things by Samus before agreeing to anything.

User Image

These two come together, Urza and Natintrapa. They can go almost just about anywhere that isn't too dangerous. They aren't the dangerous type, and wouldn't do well in those situations. They're nice, and tend to stick best around other nice lions.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:41 pm
Alone in the world.

User Image
He's pretty much a blank slate, but any pride that's all wild dog would be great for him.

User Image

She needs a place to fit in. She's a seer, but doesn't have very strong powers. She has only seen things once or twice, and they're past of other wild dogs that were close to her. She things she's some top s**t cause her mother use to be a princess in a pack long disbanded, but she still believes she, herself, is a princess. It'd be good to try to wipe that thought from her by her joining a pack and being a low end of the pack, or middle class or something.

User Image

Narhari came from a pride that was dominated by female lions. So, he could go just about anywhere. It'd be an interesting twist if he went from a female dominated pride, to a male dominated pride. XD

User Image
A mostly, if not all, cheetah pride interest for her. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:42 pm
Hybrid Sanctuary.

User Image

Calisto needs a place that accepts hybrids, maybe even a familiar pride that wouldn't mind a body guard. He's friendly and wouldn't hurt any of his friends. He's also open for a mate, he can swing either way. He's infertile.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:55 am
whee heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:36 am
I offer Seorsa-fala up for any of them. c:
About the pride: They are a friendly pride who has no limitations on colors, breeds, relationships, ect. There is a naming requirement of sorts for those born in the pride but we're pretty easy going and probably won't smite people for not following this. XD They are a vampire pride but apart from being active at night, they don't do anything 'vampire-ish' which I think a lot of people misunderstand about the pride. >>; There is the mention of using blood from their kills in ceremonies but it would only be from prey items. Not any breeds found in SoA. Except maybe waterbucks. XD There is a special rank for seer's too. c: We may add more ranks/ceremonies, ect as we get more members, too. Uhh... We have an event in the works, but waiting until we get some SoA to giveaway to do it. >3<

Our certs are amazing? emotion_awesome
User Image

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:11 pm
~Kiana_Nala~
I offer Seorsa-fala up for any of them. c:
About the pride: They are a friendly pride who has no limitations on colors, breeds, relationships, ect. There is a naming requirement of sorts for those born in the pride but we're pretty easy going and probably won't smite people for not following this. XD They are a vampire pride but apart from being active at night, they don't do anything 'vampire-ish' which I think a lot of people misunderstand about the pride. >>; There is the mention of using blood from their kills in ceremonies but it would only be from prey items. Not any breeds found in SoA. Except maybe waterbucks. XD There is a special rank for seer's too. c: We may add more ranks/ceremonies, ect as we get more members, too. Uhh... We have an event in the works, but waiting until we get some SoA to giveaway to do it. >3<

Our certs are amazing? emotion_awesome
User Image

OH Yeah... I should totally put a few in here. :3  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:34 pm
> w <
Well if you decide to I have Finlay (the queen) and her son Mahon to offer. Or you can find one of the members if you prefer. XD Kinda slow with tags now that schools started. >>

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:40 pm
For Hezo'Nan perhaps the pride Kuroi'Nera? I have an ex-fighter Sol who is up for either a mate or a fling in the pride. He comes with a lot of baggage though. I have a couple other members in the pride as well. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:52 pm
Club Snails
For Hezo'Nan perhaps the pride Kuroi'Nera? I have an ex-fighter Sol who is up for either a mate or a fling in the pride. He comes with a lot of baggage though. I have a couple other members in the pride as well. 3nodding

I shall look into it, though I'm not looking for mate or fling offers for Hezo'nan at this moment, but I'll keep that in mind. XD;

~Kiana_Nala~
> w <
Well if you decide to I have Finlay (the queen) and her son Mahon to offer. Or you can find one of the members if you prefer. XD Kinda slow with tags now that schools started. >>
Okay, I shall have to bug you after our other rps are done. XD -seems we're going to be collecting a ton of them. O: -  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:57 am
After reading the Kuroi'Nera Pride, I don't think She'd fit well in it. She's not the Mafia type. Thanks for posting though! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:44 pm
What about Koti Kaikille for Calisto? It's a Hybrid Pride. It's newer, I believe.  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:47 am
As the pride deals with slaves, I don't think that's the best place for Calisto. XD He's a gentle dude, and couldn't ever participate in that.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games