Submit

Starchan13

Magnetic Prophet

9,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:51 am
Well, my brother got Minecraft for the Xbox, so everyone here's been playing it.

I'm especially terrible at it, haha

I decided to be stupid and empty a bucket of lava in my house, which set the place on fire. I tried putting out with water...which flooded the place. So I tried to take both out with more lava, starting ANOTHER fire.

Long story short, most of my large forest is burned down, my desert's flooded, two of my trees are now massive volcanoes...and my house is still flooded. I've got a lot of obsidian, though. ^^

So anyway, after that disaster, I built another house. Which was nice and peaceful...until I started egging it. It's since been overrun by chickens. I also started breeding dogs, so..yeah. Chickens and puppies everywhere >_>

Anyone else have some good stories or Minecraft-type discussion things to share?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:03 pm
Well, I made John's house once and a meteor shower happened shortly after. I forgot I had the meteorite mod installed ._. Oh the irony...  

Bruh Strider

Wealthy Capitalist

4,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Loiterer 100

darkstarjaz

Familiar Sex Symbol

8,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:13 pm
Well i was building a two story house in creative and a lot of bats spawned and flew into it after i built the ceiling. Short story short I ended breaking the roof and having to repair it. ._. I hate bats now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:13 am
My brother got a Creeper into my house once. I'm not sure how he pulled that off without it blowing him up. It was a very Dave-and-Bro moment D:  

Starchan13

Magnetic Prophet

9,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Iceberg 0

Hygienic Husband

9,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:05 pm
I only have minecrafft on pc and I always play alone. I even made a Tavrisprite skin and the anount of stuff I boilt is insane now. Im starting an underwater arena but once again i'm alone so I always end up jst killing animals and monsters or spawn villagers and golems. I keep building villages because thats the closest I've got. Plus its fun  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 9:51 pm
I play minecraft on my pc, and I've just recently started playing online with my friends. We built our 'house' into the side of a cave, and built a mine way down into the ground. We didn't completely light up the area though so a creeper spawned down there and blew a big chunk out of the mountainside.  

DJ Kyzumi

Friendly Explorer

5,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Jesca Dragon

Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 10:01 pm
Found an ocean map on the xbox version. Farted around for about an hour on survival mode til I realized, there isn't a tree anywhere on this map...  
> thii2 ii2 the gamiing forum.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games