Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:47 pm
What We Need

A permanent god colorist who will be responsible for coloring one god breeding and at least four god customs a year. God 'quota' may change a little as needed, but this will be your base/starting quota for 2013.

The Rules

• You need to know how to work with people, even if you don't necessarily like them - if you've handled yourself poorly in the past or have a tendency to drama, you won't be hired for a permanent position.
  • If you are hired, you will be required to meet your quota on your own time. You need to be able to work independently! You will be required to color and post adult stages in a thread in the staff subforum before sending out cub stages.
  • While you'll be welcome to color regular SoAs on occasion (for group events, etc.), they should never be a significant part of your workload. We're hiring you as a god colorist, not a regular colorist.
  • You keep 100% of what you make, and when your quota is met, you receive other perks as well, such as being able to color SoAs for yourself, trades, and so on.
  • You should NOT post these lines anywhere else EXCEPT in this thread. This includes concept images. If you want to make concept images, please use lines provided by Amy D or other artists, not these lines. You will be immediately graylisted if you post these lines anywhere else, and blacklisted if you refuse to remove them promptly.

• To apply for this position, complete at least one fake breeding, which must have at least two 'babies,' at least one of which must have wings even if the parents don't - since most gods do, we need to see your wings! For the purposes of this exercise, you may only make male x male and female x female pairings (this is to keep them from being ICly viable breedings). Also, please remember that you need to demonstrate your abilities: no matter how nice they are, if your entries are very simple, it won't be enough to get you hired. There are some pretty complicated gods out there, and sometimes they breed, too! Regardless of which gods you pair together, show us that you can handle the complicated stuff as well.

Females:
    Fertility
    Earth
    Injustice
    Thieves
    Glaciers
    Swamps
    Obsession
    Justice
    Males:
    Failure
    Chaos
    Mind
    Woods
    Water
    Rogues

PSDs of Lines

To apply for this position, fill out this form and post it:

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Where have you worked previously/where do you work currently?[/b]
[b]Which breeding did you choose?[/b]
[b]What are the resulting domains?[/b] (You may explain why you chose them, if you like.)
[b]Completed 'Cubs':[/b]

There is no specific timeline on how long this thread will be open or when it will close; it will stay open however long it takes use to find who we need.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:37 pm
Completed as of 1/23, having officially completed a total of five gods in under two weeks.

Username: fuKurohane
Where have you worked previously/where do you work currently? Nowhere in particular, but I take commissions and have made lineart and templates for several smaller shops.
Which breeding did you choose? Mind x Failure, Obsession x Fertility
What are the resulting domains? Mind x Failure = Addiction, Irregularity - Insanity-themed domains are mostly taken. These are my example of a simpler breeding, since there are quite a few relatively simple gods. Obsession x Fertility = Philia, Virility, Fatigue. These are my more complicated examples, for complicated breedings - thus, I decided to take on one extra (since the dice always seem to love complicated breedings). Again, the female-oriented "fertility" domains have been taken, such as Mothers or Childbirth, so I wanted to aim toward the masculine side. Fatigue, of course, is the negative consequence of an obsession, and can be inferred via an obsession with fertility.
Completed 'Cubs': Addiction, Irregularity. Philia, Virility, Fatigue.

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Eranas

Eloquent Pusher

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:23 pm
Username: Eranas
Where have you worked previously/where do you work currently? PokèExplorers( Full-time Owner ) Illosia ( Full Time Colorist, I/T ) , Paradigm ( Hiatus Indefinite? ) The HIVE ( Lineartist/templater ) and several other shops which have died :c
Which breeding did you choose? Fertility x Obsession
What are the resulting domains?
Nymphomania: Basically the obsession of sex, which tends to lead into... fertilizing the soil if y'know what I mean.
Craving: Involves both Fertility and Obsession at points, cravings when pregnant, or craving that thing that is being obsessed over.

Completed 'Cubs': Nympho Craving

(P.S I would love another Critique if possible/have the time to do so! )

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:30 pm
Username:Znaruto
Where have you worked previously/where do you work currently?Limonium & ~Paws And Claws!~
Which breeding did you choose? Mind x Chaos
What are the resulting domains? Meditation- I chose this one because Meditation relives the mid of chaos and make you clam ans safe
Anxiety-I chose this one because Anxiety bring Chaos and worry to the mind.
Completed 'Cubs':Meditation Anxiety

((I will be doing more. ^^ Just wanted to put these up here. 8D))  

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:51 pm
Username: F a y t h - x
Where have you worked previously/where do you work currently? ItNotM and Sands of Pern
Which breeding did you choose? Injustice x Thieves
What are the resulting domains? Rangers and Assassins
Rangers: Because I'm a nerd. HURR, fashioned after the ranger character class which has skills that relate closely to thieves.
Assassins: Stealing the life from someone, whether justified or not - a thief of lives.
Completed 'Cubs': Rangers :: Assassins  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:22 pm
Username: Quaji
Where have you worked previously/where do you work currently? MUSH!/After (departed colorist), here (Lineart Editer: shop)
Which breeding did you choose? Earth x Glaciers, bonus: Thieves x Obsession
What are the resulting domains? Mountains & Canyons, Slavery & Collections
Completed 'Cubs': Mountains: [wingless, winged] | Canyons: [completed] | Slavery: [wingless]

Going to be updating this as I go. :>

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:05 pm
Username: Vistada
Where have you worked previously/where do you work currently? Forest Hymn (FT Colourist & Shop Owner), Shadows of Africa: Item..ist?, Shakaiyo (Part Time), Talon (Guest), My Little Pony: Medieval (Guest)
Hiatus'd Shops: Kells (PT), Earra (PT), Children of Nezumi (AnydayIwanttocomeinandWork contract), Thimblestix (PT)
Closed/Quit: Sideris (FT Co-Owner), Fallen Stars(FT), Akoikanthus (PT)
Which breeding did you choose? Justice x Injustice
What are the resulting domains? I chose Victims and Neutralism.
Why?
Uh.. Cause it came to mind.
Completed 'Cubs': Victims | Neutralism  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:25 pm
Username: bunnyilove
Where have you worked previously/where do you work currently? Limonium....and some really odd shops that's long gone.
Which breeding did you choose? Thieves and Swamps
What are the resulting domains? Traps: Because thieves set out traps and a lot of time swamps are the perfect place to put them.
Marsh: Swamps have them and thieves can easily hide in them.
Completed 'Cubs':Traps, Marsh

(P.S. I would also love a Critique if possible.have the time to do so!)  

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

Bechard

Chatty Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:56 pm
Username: Bechard
Where have you worked previously/where do you work currently? I owned Dark Ether, an entirely custom shop, and worked at Legends of the Underdark.
Which breeding did you choose? Glacier x Earth
What are the resulting domains? Hoarfrost and Avalanche
Completed 'Cubs':

Hoarfrost [WIP] ; [NEW WIP] , Avalanche  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:26 pm
Username: Mogami
Where have you worked previously/where do you work currently? Nothing currently but I worked at Zahina for a while

Which breeding did you choose? Glaciers x Fertility
What are the resulting domains? Snowflakes, Avalanches and Sterility (frozen fertility = infertility), Frostbite
Completed 'Cubs': Snowflakes (V.2), Avalanches (V2, added the stripes to the base lineart and I might add another version yet with the different hair along his back), Sterility (sketch only because I realized it was an existent domain - also the whole frozen belly concept was a bit awkward so I probably wouldn't have finished her anyway), Frostbite (might do this one later)

Which breeding did you choose? Woods x Water
What are the resulting domains? Ponds, Jungles (areas with dense foliage and little light)
Completed 'Cubs': Ponds, Jungles (Simple Version)

Other fake breedings I might still do:
Justice x Obsession - Inflexibility (Vigilantes, Vengeance and Judges/Judgement crossed my mind but are existing domains)
Thieves x Justice - Charity (Robin Hood style? It might be a stretch)
Failure x Mind - Inconvenience, Blunders (Insanity is an existent domain)  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 3:59 pm
Username: NovaCracker
Where have you worked previously/where do you work currently? Limonium at present at part time; multiple shops previously in various roles.
Which breeding did you choose? Fertility x Thieves
What are the resulting domains? Childhood, Ferrets

Childhood: Childhood is a state all creatures go through-- fertile couples produce offspring, whom then begin growing up. In lions, and other African species, of course, this is Cub or puphood. Childhood is also something that can be stolen, through training, stardom, or other means...

Ferrets: Surprise! Your ferret has had 3-7 kits. They're very fertle little animals and females, jills, must breed in heat or the hormones can kill them! Alternatively, ferrets are known bandits and even have personal masks most times. The little stinkers will often run away with a treasure like a treat, or toy!
Completed 'Cubs': Childhood, Ferrets

I can upload to Tinypic or similar if you need anything in another size, just let me know!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:21 am
Finished as of 07/20/13
Username:
-_Wish of Tevarae_-
Where have you worked previously/where do you work currently?
Andicuri Dragons, Kitsusagi, My Little Pony, Meardhon
Which breeding did you choose?
Fertilty x Earth

AND

Mind x Failure.
Growth - Earth gives birth to many things. Flowers, the trees, the grass. Every part of Earth grows, and is able to give some form of birth.
Fruit - The trees that sprout from the earth bear many things, but the sweetest of which is fruit. The meat of the 'offspring' feeds many. Birds, bats, and many other creatures devour it for sustenance, and in turn, they spread the seeds that the fruit may grow elsewhere.

Depression - When a person fails, sometimes their mind constructs a scenario much worse than it is. This spirals them into a system of self-loathing and personal disdain known often as Depression.

Anxiety - Anxiety is a state of being often comprised from being put in a situation in which we are afraid we'll fail. In this case, it suits well the domains of Mind and Failure.

Completed 'Cubs':
Goddess of Growth
User Image

God of Fruit
User Image

God of Depression
User Image

Goddess of Anxiety
User Image  

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100

Sword of the Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:37 pm
Username: Thalion (Posting from Item Shop Mule)
Where have you worked previously/where do you work currently?
• Here as an item artist, previously assisted in growing normal SoA and gods.
• Former guest colorist at Soquili
• Part-Time colorist at Medieval Little Ponies
Which breeding did you choose?
Water x Woods
• Trees
• Driftwood
Completed 'Cubs':
User Image
User Image  
.:. Shadows of Africa .:.

Manage Your Items