Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[ENROLLMENT]Khetyn - Death Jewelcrafter [Accepted]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

naggeela

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:40 pm
LOST CLAN CREATION FORM

The Horseman
Name: Khetyn (Key-Ten)
Nicknames: N/A

Original Clan: Death

Job Role: Jewelcrafter

Personality: Khetyn is a hardworking since she just loves her job as a Jewelcrafter and will work for hours on end working on a piece and sometime she will lose track of time to were she would work until she was done. Khetyn wants to be the best that she can and practices all the time and to keep her traditions alive in her work. She even likes to learn new things from others if they are willing to teach her. As she also want to know more about the other clans as well as the information could be useful.

Very loyal and kind to all horsemen, she might favor her own clan over the others clans. But Khetyn thinks that it’s a wonderful idea for them all to work together, since in the long run it could make them stronger, more powerful. She is really sad that her beautiful home is gone and is mad at those that had caused it destruction. She is happy with Medea leading them all as Khetyn trusts that Medea will lead them all in the right path.

Khetyn is nice to those of Halloween, but she trusts them very little. Initiates would have a little more trust over other Halloweeners since they want to walk the same path as they do. Earning her trust would be hard but once it has been earned she is loyal but in her mind Horsemen always come first. Her trust is something that you wouldn’t want to betray. Since she can have a little temper if set off and will give you want you deserve.

Totally has an OCD over feather, she can’t help it if she wants them all! If you have them she will want them! But there are times that Khetyn will try and control herself over her want. They will even show up in her work discreetly of course along with wing designs. With any horseman with feathers she will hold herself back and be very polite in asking if she could pet and stroke them. Khetyn would ask if she could have a feather but won’t take it against horseman if they don’t. Any Halloweener that has feathers might find Khetyn invading there personal space to pet you. She doesn’t care if you get mad at her she is still going to do it weather you like it or not. But the more she trusts you the better chance that she will ask first before doing.

Khetyn does have one feather that she never leaves out of her sight and is always on her person, as it was given to her by horseman that is special to her. It had been given to her when she had first started doing Jewelcrafting as a good luck charm. If asked about it she will change the subject as it something that she doesn’t want to talk about at all. The only thing that you might get out of her that it was give to her.

Mount Form: A ghost-like gray dapple horse

Weapon Form: A scimitar

FEAR ATTACK: Khetyn draws in shadows around to form shadow down feathers that when placed on a wound the feathers breakdown healing before totally disappearing. (the chill mechanics)

Physical Description:

I’m leaving all of this mostly to the artist as I have no clue on what I would want Khetyn to look like, but there are two thing that I would love to have is a special feather of some kind on her person and butt wings, lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:41 pm
More more just because.  

naggeela

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:23 pm
Smalll thinggggggggggggssssssss

The main thing is what does she do for her FEAR attack. It's the chill but how does she use it? Does she gather fear into her sword and stab target or does she just focus he fear on healing?

Personality: How does she feel about the destruction of the isles? About needing to work with the other clans? Does she favor one clan aside from her own? How does she feel of medea leading them?

And if she's cold and standoffish to halloweeners, why does she suddenly be nice x10 if they have feathers? How does that balance out basically?

And if the feather has such significance, why? Who was the person who gave it to her/how come it is so cherished?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:02 pm
iStoleYurVamps

I knew there were things I was struggling with and couldn't see what they were as this help a lot. I changed up her personality a some to work better with her ocd or at least I hope that I did and added some more in.

Added to how her Fear works, as it was another thing that I was struggling with on how I wanted to have it work and word it out.

As for the feather, I did add a little more to it, but I really want to leave it vague for future plotting with another person that has or gets a horseman. As if I was more specific I think it would be harder to do.

But thank you so much for your time for the crit, Vamps <3  

naggeela

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:53 pm
Halloween Immigration Form

• Name: Khetyn
  • Race: Horseman
  • Former Clan: Death
  • Job: Jewelcrafter

Welcome to Halloweentown! You are cleared to enter the Lost Clans Sanctuary.

Kindly please do not molt in public areas. Thank you.

naggeela
You are cleared for RP! You can create your character's journal and contact your artist to begin your character's art.

{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games