Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[Q] Mordar Fearoth - Skeleton Warrior (Ready)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:06 am
AMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLLMENT FORM

Name: Mordar Fearoth
Nicknames: Mor

Faction: Undead
Race: skeleton

Natural Ability: The Hip Bone Connects To The... Uh...

Personality: Unlike Vor, Mor is quite quiet and tends to keep to himself. He’s the tall friend that you can count on and talk to, but don’t expect him to extend a conversation. He often doesn’t show any emotions other than indifference.

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy? He followed his brother and decided it would be the best thing to do while they figured out what they were going to do with their undead lives.

FEAR Ability: The Battle Cry - No one really expects or see when Mordar unleashes his battle cry. All they know is that they start to hear a horrible noise and are soon paralyzed with fear. However, this may not effect everyone equally, as the pitch that Mordar unleashes his cry at may change and become too high or low for one to hear.

Physical Description: A skeleton who stands at 5’9” when straight, but hunches like his brother to about 5’6”.

Eye Colour: eye sockets
Hair Colour/Style: n/a
Skin Colour: bone-white
Clothing Style/Colours: armor (as seen here) like that however a lot more simple, the colors are the same, but Mor's armor is smaller and looks more like a knight's in the simplicity. However his helmet is still spiked as in the first picture*. He also carries around a broadsword.
Extra: n/a
References: nope XP

*if possible, I would like it to go from simple to more complicated as he progresses through the stages  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:46 pm
I don't have a great deal to go off here but there is one thing I'd like to note - as far as students go, only Reapers are allowed to carry weapons.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:47 pm
Blade Kuroda

ah okay, well in later stages could he possibly carry a weapon or would that have to be after graduation?

And also wondering how I could improve it. I'm really just at a starting point right now and I'm not sure what I should include.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:51 pm
SSBrosB
Blade Kuroda

ah okay, well in later stages could he possibly carry a weapon or would that have to be after graduation?

And also wondering how I could improve it. I'm really just at a starting point right now and I'm not sure what I should include.

While he's in school... no. After graduation? You'll have to ask a GM about that to be sure (I don't know if there's any laws regarding non-reaper weapons in Halloween as a whole.)

As for what you can do... I would suggest fleshing out his personality a little more perhaps? It's very... bare bones at the moment. While you don't need to have an epic length thing or anything like that, it may be nice to include something a little more to have a somewhat better grasp?  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:56 pm
All right, he can be a "bare knuckles" fighter then while in school. I'll make sure to ask a GM about the latter then.

I'll try to work on it a bit more while trying to keep with his silent character. Thanks!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:00 pm
Oh yeah! One other thing - You should come up with what his Battle Cry fear is exactly.

The mechanics are one thing, but flavor text wise it could be any number of different things that don't have to do with shouting. What does he do when he unleashes it? You could take a peek at student journals or through other quests to maybe get an idea there.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:32 pm
Updated. Please critique if I need to be more specific.  
{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games