Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampires, Raziel, Blood Omen, Soul Reaver, Eidos 

Reply The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum
Hated character Poll

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which character of all the games do you despise the most?
  Moebius
  Mortanius
  Sarafan Lord
  Sebastion
  Elder God
  Human Raziel
View Results

WaluigiTime

Dangerous Winner

14,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:10 pm
Hey guys, this is out of curiosity, of which character is considered the most despised.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:15 pm
I'm going to be fair and say that I HATED, HATED, Sarafan Raziel. Moebius is indeed a d**k. We can face it though, Moebius has ALWAYS been this racist, bigoted, vampiriphobic sort of guy. That's how his character is. I think what really kind of set me off with Human Raziel was that...throughout half of Raziel's story he's building up this fantasy that the Sarafan were noble crusaders and then when we finally get to meet Sarafan Raziel...

Not only does he proceed to throw insults at Wraith Raziel but he MOCKS Janos Audron's death. It's like he REALLY got off on ripping out Janos' Audron's heart and he was just sooo smug about it.  

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:14 pm
MadxHatterxTeapot
I'm going to be fair and say that I HATED, HATED, Sarafan Raziel. Moebius is indeed a d**k. We can face it though, Moebius has ALWAYS been this racist, bigoted, vampiriphobic sort of guy. That's how his character is. I think what really kind of set me off with Human Raziel was that...throughout half of Raziel's story he's building up this fantasy that the Sarafan were noble crusaders and then when we finally get to meet Sarafan Raziel...

Not only does he proceed to throw insults at Wraith Raziel but he MOCKS Janos Audron's death. It's like he REALLY got off on ripping out Janos' Audron's heart and he was just sooo smug about it.

Yes, I would have to agree with you there, I was a complete and utter a*****e back then.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:18 pm
Reaver Of Souls Raziel
MadxHatterxTeapot

Yes, I would have to agree with you there, I was a complete and utter a*****e back then.

Sorry man you were. I mean, you can redeem yourself from an a*****e. But once you're a d**k? You're a d**k for life man. XD  

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Bluetabbycat
Crew

Jeering Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:26 pm
When I first started playing SR (it was my first LoK game), I hated Kain for throwing Razzy in the Abyss for a LONG time. But that was mostly because I was an angsty teenage fangorllum at the time.

Nowadays, I think the Elder God is my best candidate for most hated. Sure, Mobius and the Sarafan are bastards, but at the end of the day it was the Elder God that manipulated them into doing all that mean stuff; and it wasn't as if it was for any higher goal other than to keep the EG fed with souls. And when he's confronted about it, he's just all smug and like, "Yeah... What are you going to do about it?" and wiggles his tentacles at you mockingly....

That's my angle anyways.... ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:55 pm
Bluetabbycat
When I first started playing SR (it was my first LoK game), I hated Kain for throwing Razzy in the Abyss for a LONG time. But that was mostly because I was an angsty teenage fangorllum at the time.

Nowadays, I think the Elder God is my best candidate for most hated. Sure, Mobius and the Sarafan are bastards, but at the end of the day it was the Elder God that manipulated them into doing all that mean stuff; and it wasn't as if it was for any higher goal other than to keep the EG fed with souls. And when he's confronted about it, he's just all smug and like, "Yeah... What are you going to do about it?" and wiggles his tentacles at you mockingly....

That's my angle anyways.... ninja

A well thought out point about the Elder God. xD I kind of lol'd when you were like: "Yeah, he's all smug down there waving his tentacles like: 'What are you doing to do about it?' " Calimari b*****d.  

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:45 pm
MadxHatterxTeapot
Reaver Of Souls Raziel
MadxHatterxTeapot

Sorry man you were. I mean, you can redeem yourself from an a*****e. But once you're a d**k? You're a d**k for life man. XD

*Just going not nod his head and pretend he understood what you meant*

*Totally didn't just vote for Elder God in spite of admitting he was a huge p***k, nope*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:49 pm
Reaver Of Souls Raziel
MadxHatterxTeapot
Reaver Of Souls Raziel
MadxHatterxTeapot

*Just going not nod his head and pretend he understood what you meant*

*Totally didn't just vote for Elder God in spite of admitting he was a huge p***k, nope*

XDDD Oh Razzles. *waves a hand at him*  

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:57 pm
... *waves back...?*

Although, now it makes perfect sense why I've gone through so much pain in this lifetime. Its karma.

I'm pretty sure that killing Janos is like, the equivalent of drowning a box of kittens - and not just any ordinary kittens, no, those little munchkin ones with the stubby legs and folded ears that get a million views on youtube.

So clearly, I deserve this.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:46 pm
Reaver Of Souls Raziel
... *waves back...?*

Although, now it makes perfect sense why I've gone through so much pain in this lifetime. Its karma.

I'm pretty sure that killing Janos is like, the equivalent of drowning a box of kittens - and not just any ordinary kittens, no, those little munchkin ones with the stubby legs and folded ears that get a million views on youtube.

I'm surprised you have the knowledge of the munchkin kittens. 8D

B< you must have drowned a bunch of kittens or something before. Fiend.  

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:47 am
MadxHatterxTeapot
Reaver Of Souls Raziel
... *waves back...?*

Even I'm not THAT evil.

*Just imagined Janos as a little, blue, winged munchkin kitten and melted a little*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:11 pm
Reaver Of Souls Raziel
MadxHatterxTeapot
Reaver Of Souls Raziel
... *waves back...?*

Even I'm not THAT evil.

*Just imagined Janos as a little, blue, winged munchkin kitten and melted a little*

CURRENT YOU is not that evil. XD Sarafan You IS that evil. lol  

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:14 pm
Reaver Of Souls Raziel

Quick artists in the guild draw this ^  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:46 pm
Samt03
Reaver Of Souls Raziel

Quick artists in the guild draw this ^

Pardon the crappy quality

User Image  

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:51 pm
Awwwww emotion_kirakira  
The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum

Manage Your Items