Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[2v1??] Just Be Friends (Shaheen, Belladonna, Stormy) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Seussi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 5 Total: 12 (2-20)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:44 am
For just a moment, when the witch spoke, Shaheen considering changing her attack to her. But then she remembered, where else she had seen that red hair before. When Lifen had been attacked, she had been there, she had fought back, she had been there and had fought against the hunters as well.

That may have been the only thing that saved her. With a glower, Shaheen's mount was dismissed, it's snarling face vanishing, leaving just the war woman, the witch, and the hunter once more.

She didn't feel as though her actions needed explaining, the burn for revenge heating up to new levels as her gaze bored into the hunters. But still, she spoke, the sentence said in cold and clipped tones. "She hurt somebody close to me."

Side stepping the witch, she lashed out with her blade again, and yet another surge of Fear coursed through her and into the crystal.

HP: 35
Damage: 6
Distortion: 4
Target: Stormy
Fear: Y3 Battle Cry, Y2 ???  
medigel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:17 am
Not good, not good. Not only was the battle situation turning more confusing with the red-haired one getting in the middle and actually trying to talk sense to the horseman, but the latter was, well, still on top of a lioness and charging at her. The younger student being noisy about it wasn't helping Stormy, much as she would have liked to get in a battle of questions - it might have been easier even since she looked freakishly human.

But nope. There was a gray-streaked woman with a sharp dagger and a hungry large cat in the way.

The trainee disagreed entirely and was sure the horseman could easily kill her if she wished, but she bit her lip instead. This one was probably talking about the one she had set her charge to last fight before it had ended so badly for the Hunters. "You were ganging up on one of my teammates. I couldn't let him go at it alone," she said simply, wondering if these creatures really did have a sense of cameraderie or not. For all she knew, the horseman was just saying things to mess with her.

But she remembered Thackery and how he had keened for his friend, and how the really tall horseman with all the arrows had looked stricken when she had attacked the woman. This was not helping her whatsoever.

< < They have weak points like any other mortal creature. Stop obsessing. > >

"I-I didn't want to fight," Stormy argued mildly, panting audibly as she held Thane up to try and stave off more attacks; the greatsword quivered in her grasp. "I was just patrolling. I told you to stay on the ground so it wouldn't get to that point . . ."

HP: 5
Damage: Defending for 2
Charge: 2/3

medigel

Anxious Spirit

AyeAvast rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 9 Total: 12 (2-20)

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:39 pm
What a pretty little predicament these two ladies posed!
Continue fighting with a clear disadvantage, gang up on a Hunter and take retribution for the litany of evils they had committed over the past time infinite.
Or take a step back, remember that Hunters were people too, however pesky and with pointy objects.
What to do indeed.
The witch stood her ground as the Horsewoman darted around her, her expression softened to nearly pity at her words. The smaller Clans woman during that fight had been very kind to Belladonna in the past, soft and pretty with such gorgeous clothing. It really wasn't fair that she had been the one to take that explosion and not someone else, especially not when Mr. Way Up There and Brooding looked so stricken to see her hit. Yet at the same time, Little Stormy did have a point... They had been hitting Jake quite heavily, but he was such an annoying little twerp that Belladonna didn't really feel bad about that. Especially considering she'd gotten her own little session using him as a personal punching bag and didn't feel one bit of sympathy over that.
Yet it was the Hunter's words that made the witch fluff up a bit, once more indignant.
"Oh! So I am to listen to your instructions? Is that what this entire thing had been? One big misunderstanding?" Her voice took on a harsh quality as she stomped one foot down. "Do forgive me, I thought you and yours were trying to wipe out an entire world. So silly of me!"
With a swipe she shot a card at the girl, a frown on her mouth as she tsk'ed over the Hunter. Stay on the ground. Ha! How quaint.

HP: 50/50
Damage: 6
FEAR: Y3 BC, Y2 The Chill, Y1 BC
Artifacts: That Peppermint x3 and Shards x3 you lovelies know *v*  
Seussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:03 pm
Just protecting one of her own that was being hit heavily as well. Of course, Shaheen could relate. She had gone after the students that had attacked Shikoba, after all The students that shouldn't have been there to begin with, the ones that would rather fight alongside hunters then against them.

But that didn't change the fact that she had attacked Lifen, another that Shaheen would gladly die to protect. It was a vicious cycle that would never end, and neither would Shaheen wish it to, unless of course it was because every hunter in existence had been put in the ground with her dagger between their shoulder blades.

"Enough." She hissed, tired of the conversation, of the mumbled, pathetic excuses. The witch got a check mark of approval on Shaheen's mental student list with her sudden attack on the hunter, and now the war chieftain was more then ready to just end it.

With nothing more then a look of irritation and a flick of her wrist, her dagger was sent sailing towards the hunter as well.

"You will pay for your actions, as all hunters will. With blood and pain and death."

HP: 35
Damage: 4
Distortion: 4
Fear: Y3 Battle Cry, Y2 ???  

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:02 am
A whimper escaped her as the card struck her shield, the delicate and mostly invisible barrier as weak as the outer layer of a bubble. Thane hissed in pleasure as he was filled with Fear, though it was in vain: the horseman's dagger pierced through and slashed through her coat like wet paper towel, and with her only means of protection gone, the dracolich lost his hold on the charge with a hissed growl.

She had only ever cracked her Fear shield once, on her own account, during an external mission. Her attack's recoil (in tandem with that of the shadows') had shattered her protection and left her with a few scratches and singed fingers. This, however, was worse - Shaheen was rewarded with a strangled yelp as she felt the dagger slash her arm as she dodged, now pale as a ghost as she realized there was no way to win. Not that Stormy had ever had expectations to, but the room had had that aura that made her feel just confident enough for that one retaliation against the horseman.

< < Get out, Hatchling! We are not prepared for this encounter. > > For once, he didn't sound as derisive as he normally would have been about weakness.

"I-I don't think you're all bad," the trainee said quickly as an aside to the witch between pants, the greatsword all but limp in her sweating hands as she backed away like a coward. "I met someone, Thackery, he was nice to me when he didn't have to. And Mei too!" Maybe she knew these people; maybe it'd make the red-head think and give Stormy the time she needed to fiddle for the pendant in her coat. "Not all of us want to hurt students. We just want to save the people who can't save themselves - our people. I-If it means stopping them," she jerked her head at the horseman, "if it means fighting until we take them and whoever helps them with us, then . . . Then I'm okay with that." She hadn't been any good as a regular human being; maybe being a Hunter would mean something.

But right now was not one of those days to die, and cold clammy hands finally found the blue pendant and brought it to her face, her body quivering with repressed fear and pain. Mumbling "Deus Ex" against the jewel, Stormy was whisked away as quickly as if a portal had come and swallowed her whole.

Seussi

AyeAvast

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas