Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[Q] Sin

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ama ama lei

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:43 am
▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆
AMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLLMENT FORM
▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆

Name: Sin

Nicknames: N/A

Faction: Reaper

Race: Shaman

Natural Ability: Summoning(can summon a familiar to do their bidding. If the witch/warlock already has a familiar, they can summon an additional one. This familiar is usually demonic in origin, and comes with a bad temper to boot -- but at least they provide an extra boost to your spells! That is, if you can get them to cooperate with you)

FEAR Ability: If you see his eye straight, you maybe feel drowsy and even lose your concentration.

Personality:

• Peaceful - Sin is looked quiet. This word is best vocabulary to describe him. So calm enough with himself and few things, he doesn't care almost everything except he likes. It's kinda born-to-indifference, not his will.

• Aethetic - Sin loves something and anything beautiful. If you think he smiles more often to you than other people you can think that you're witching.

• Elusive - Even though Sin is monotonous and never can make you funny, you want to become intimate with him, you can select two methods: "I am pretty enough, you know." or "I am air, in fact, Sin..."

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy? His parents worried about his social skills a lot, since he didn't talk much. His parents are dreaming: he makes many friends.

Physical Description:

Eye Colour:
Hair Colour/Style:
Skin Colour: White
Clothing Style/Colours:
Extra: N/A
References: N/A

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:59 pm
There are a few things you can improve on and change to make this quest a lot better than it already is~

For natural ability you can only pick 1 starting out, and you might want to explain just what it does. The same, FEAR abilities relate to skills in the FEAR guide.

For personality, I'm really confused! D: Overall I'm really not sure what his personality is. It might help to label out traits and explain how those interact with others, and when there might be exceptions.

Is reason for attending doesn't seem to work as he apparently only makes shallow relationships? Again, It ties back to personality so I'm left a bit confused.  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

ama ama lei

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:15 am
iStoleYurVamps
There are a few things you can improve on and change to make this quest a lot better than it already is~

For natural ability you can only pick 1 starting out, and you might want to explain just what it does. The same, FEAR abilities relate to skills in the FEAR guide.

For personality, I'm really confused! D: Overall I'm really not sure what his personality is. It might help to label out traits and explain how those interact with others, and when there might be exceptions.

Is reason for attending doesn't seem to work as he apparently only makes shallow relationships? Again, It ties back to personality so I'm left a bit confused.

I understand that you are really confused...that's because of may lack language skill /sob..

Anyway I renovated it, trying to be specific. I wish this attempt makes it easier to undertand! Thank you : D

{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games