Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1 HH] Not a Kitty (Jove/Candace) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:43 pm
She heard the wheeze and immediately felt bad. Atropos was unsummoned as Candace took a few steps closer to the bush. "I..I'm sorry..." She frowned, pushing a few leaves aside. Ah, there he was. She got down on one knee, frowning and quietly reaching out to push a few small branches out of the way.

"You attacked me though, I didn't do anything to you."

She was talking to a foxfire like it could understand her. Wow.

Grey Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:40 pm
Jove growled and tried to walk away. Which was made even more complicated by the fact he was lying on one side. His little legs stirred fitfully in the air. What a horrible hunter, now she was probably going to take him back to the island and smile and gut him. Maybe skin him too. And turn whatever remained into a weapon.

Eight

Grey Dragon
Crew

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:44 pm
"Wait, wait. You'll hurt yourself more. Stop moving..." Candace helped the little foxfire onto his belly, keeping her touches light and gentle. She was only acting out of self defense, damnit! She did nothing to deserve that attack! Ugh!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:29 pm
No, noooo-

Okay, maybe... she wasn't going to really pick him up again. Jove let himself rest on his belly for a few minutes, the fur on one side of his body matted onto himself with blood. What he wouldn't give to bruise and bleed like a normal thing...

He glanced back over his shoulder, and without intending to he gave the hunter the biggest pair of puppy eyes possible.  

Grey Dragon
Crew

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:51 pm
Oh geeze! Look at all that blood! She did all that? Damnit, she didn't want to kill him!

And then he looked at her.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff