Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:25 pm
Kowab'akmar:
Kowab wasn't as happy go lucky. He wanted to heal his friend, whom, obbessively fond over his wife. But he didn't know Haku's troubles nor what else he went through.. He carried the male upon his back, with struggle but didn't utter any complaint. Instead, he focused on bringing himself answers. Learning the why..

"You know I cannot leave you with him alone. I don't want him to lash out at you too. Tell me... how long have you been by his side." Could this girl be an interest? She resembled Haku's mother in some ways, yet completely different all at once. Someone he wouldn't mind being with Haku, since he too still was attached to the male he carried. His loyalty to him.. The only time he broke that was for Luci, his beloved wife now.

"It would be a danger to my pride to let him be with a stranger to the pride alone.."

Auslief / Rime:
“I don’t want to be left alone with him, anyways. I’m not stupid, he could kill me even if he’s injured,” Rime replied with a small shake of her head. And she had little doubt that he would after what she’d done. She was nothing to him and she’d attacked him. He’d kill her for that.

She stared ahead as they walked, noting where the dark male headed in the corner of her vision so that she didn’t have to trail behind him to follow.
“Not sure anymore. Seems like a while. Too long. My family’s probably worried at this point.” No matter what she’d told Levi and Barth about needing this “adventure,” she knew by now they’d all be worried, if they hadn’t been this whole time. Maybe even her mother was worried… She hoped not. She hoped Mother had faith in her still, that Mother wasn’t troubled by how long she’d been gone. She hated the thought of her mother being worried.

Kowab'akmar:
"I once didn't know what right or wrong was, but I accepted a place in what soceity had made for me. But I am content because I overcame that... all thanks to her." Slowly coming up on his little home, made like each stone had been perfectly placed, and it had been. Kowab made it himself. "I went a very long time seperated from my loved ones, from this guy- but it was all apart of the test..." He glanced at her. "Your family may worry, but you undoubtably have to walk your own path..and the test you endure- is that of a lonely path to understanding one's self. Do you understand?" Slowly going up the small step, almost having the male slip, but dodged to the right to help him steady his weight til he got in. It was decorated in artifacts, and scrolls. Things he opted to study at home. Although the main bed was at the furthest of the home, while a cloth of fur laid in the middle of home. Undoubtably for visitors to sleep in as well.

Slowly he laid the male down. Hovering over him as he adjusted him to lay on his side, putting a stone under his feet. He understood that from the egyptians etchings long ago. "You wouldn't come near after his conciousness has left him if your adventure was bad..Am I right."

Auslief / Rime:
“I suppose you’re right. I used to think I knew who I was, but now I’ve no doubt in my mind. I know who and what I am.” She was the coldest of winds, she was frost, she was ice. She was Rime. A pirate to her core, she would take no quarter, scorn mercy. If this male knew that, he’d probably run her out. But he was a fool, one with nothing of value but his life and that of his family. She noted the artifacts, all useless. Her bag was destroyed, even if she wanted one she wouldn’t be able to take it back.

She shook her head, her face as frozen as the rest of her. She looked like a lioness carved from some glowing white stone.
“I won’t be touching him.” Not unless she needed to defend herself against him. She hoped she wouldn't be there when he woke. She never wanted to see his eyes ever again.

Kowab'akmar:
"All thanks to him." He looked to the girl, the stoic male slowly smiled. Although serene in everything he did, he at least smiled.. Because if it hadn't been for Haku, he wouldn't have known his true self or get passed everything he had. Although true for him, he could see the familiarity within her.. Then slowly he pushed a fur next to the large male. "And here is for you, Miss." Bowing his head slightly. He sat at the enterance of his home. Looking in to it and over to the girl and Haku.. He didn't know what he had, until he lost it.. and undoubtably he lost a lot... If he wasn't sure- he could at least have saw the necklace..Which.. where had that necklace gone now? A necklace so precious to his brothern. "... Damn." Lifting himself up. "I'll be back." As he was about to leave to find it.. Only he knew how much that necklace meant. He understood their pride, he knew his mother..

Auslief / Rime:
Only then did Rime’s face change. Her maw quirked up a bit, her eyes narrowed in a slight smirk.
“If you knew the truth, you wouldn’t say it in such a hopeful way.” She should say anything. It would be stupid, maybe even suicide… No, he needed to understand, she was not a good female. Her heart was frozen and black as the depths of the sea on a moonless night.

“On what little honor I have, your family and pride are safe from me. But I am not what you seem to think I am. I would bet my position in my own pride that if you knew, you’d curse your friend rather than praise him.” She turned away then, though keeping an eye out in case he took that as a threat. It wasn’t but there was no telling. Rather than take the pelt he’d offered her, she picked a place against the wall, settling her back against the cool stone as she sat down. She didn’t lie down, she wouldn’t. Not when she was leaving as soon as she could.

Kowab'akmar:
"You will learn why I cannot just turn away." He said, but he thought innerly, 'Because you too will feel the same', and slowly he lifted himself up as he starred out in to the distance.. Bowing his head solemnly.

Ebio'Femi:
If she hadn't been the most kindest lionesses you ever did meet, you would mistaken her for a bit of a fuss ball. She was tired, and she now looked like a herd of elephants could have killed her and she was hanging on what bit of life she had, although thats what it said in her eyes and face, how she moved. But she herself wouldn't let that keep her down, someone needed her right now.. Exhausted she made her way up to the steps, and like her husband, she looked up at another tall male, full of pride and honor which she huffed at. "I hope you know- you are going to get a lecture young man." Lifting her head up, adjusting her fur and walking in.

She hadn't immediately saw the smaller female, rather- you could tell that her senses were failing her in more than one area, turning to Kowab. "You can't be serious..." Then looked at the lump of shadow in front of her.. He was almost as large as Gloz- and he was one big lion! A sigh came to her, she saw his markings, though dark- his scent... she'd never forget as she slowly examined various parts of the body.. His leg needed tending to.. Maybe even broken. She looked over at the head, crawling close in to his body and drapped her paws over to his head to move it slightly and then the scent of another perked her ears. Then slowly.. she lifted her chin up, having been absorbed with examining her patient to see the silver female.

"Why.... who is this?" Slowly putting Haku's head down and opened her huge sack of supplies that she had convinced Glozelle that she NEEDED for her job. "A silverfish in on dry sand? Your are quite the cutie- are you .." Slowly she lifted up his massive head in to her lap as she put the paste of herbs she often used as a miracle solution to almost all bad wounds. THe same she used with Gloz.

Carefully taking off the wraps and then exchanging it for the 'mummy' cloth.. As she circled around his head.. Her voice trailed on.. Whimiscally.. Motherly and tenderly humming soft tones.. She loved this male like her own son, how many times he spent time with her little family.

Then she put the head down and started for the leg.."Kohaku's wife? It is about time he settled down.." Oh did she love to butt and make assumptions about other's lives.. But all in all, though tired, you could see that her joking was now lowered and more strained to try and laugh..

Kowab'akmar:
Kowab wanted to leave, find the necklace and all, and once she barked at him he returned it with a soft smile. "Yes Mam." He responded then followed her in, and showed her to her new patient.. When she made the comment, though surprised- she too had read in to his emotions towards Luci, so did Gloz. If anyone knew about love and heartbreak- it was Ebio, and anyone who could mend, would be Ebio. Softly he rubbed his cheek against her shoulder. "A 'friend' of his." Then gave her a nod before he left. "I need to look for some things he and I left behind, please make yourselves at home. I am sure there is extra meat in one of the vases."

Looking at Rime with eyes that could pierce through souls.. Before making his way out of his own dead. Stoping to face towards Ebio's home.. A soft deep sigh before going off and doing his own task..
"His wife." Speaking as if she were NOT wrong, and correcting HIM.

Auslief / Rime:
Rime watched as the new female came in and began prattling on. For a while, she just listened, until she was noticed, of course. And then when the female said-
She growled low in her throat and bared her teeth, at both of them.
"I am no one's wife and I am certainly not his friend," she growled, her ears flicked back, the tone in her voice one of leashed fury. She was nothing to him, an amusement, something with which to pass the gods-be-damned time, nothing more. Her fur rose slightly and she snarled softly, frozen eyes burning as she watched the female tend to him.

"Say otherwise again and I won't care that you needed my help against him. Handle the b*****d yourself." Yet still she stood guard, not moving from her seated position. Damn them, she should just leave and hope the crazy son-of-a-b***h made good on his threats and attacked them again. They'd kill him for sure then and then... And then... Gods damn it, and then she'd probably weep like the weak female she really was. She was not weak! She was a pirate, as good as any of her brothers.

Ebio'Femi:
When the snarl was heard, she rubbed her face against Kowab's and then looked over to the girl. "Don't use that tone of voice with me young lady~" She quickly snapped back. "Now.. where was I.." Of course, having her OWN cubs- especially the rambuncious twins made her learn to be somewhat strict but even strict, her words were as soft as honey. "You two did a number on him. Broken leg.." She could feel the leg's bone completely displaced. Digging her paw in to the bag until she pulled out a long, yet thin solid gold slab. "I knew I was going to use this someday.." With that, shine and brilliance, she wrapped it on to his leg.. She was good at this. Insanely good.

"You remind me of a certain someone.. " As she continued to fill in the space with furs.. "You make no sense, but most youth don't." A soft chuckle, a tired one.. If only Gloz was here.. "You are neither foe nor friend, yet you sit here with that worried look on your face." Looking up at her finally, with those know it all motherly eyes. "I would be worried too. With that bad of a wound to the head.." She glanced over at it, the bandages needed to be replaced already. She'd need a plan B to stop the bleeding. "I always look for the brighter side, but that wound.. could be fatal." The sound of her voice, dropped as she finished up on the leg to go back to the head..

Lifting her chin up, "... Will you?" As if giving her a glance to help hold up the head.

Kowab'akmar:
The scribe made it a point to search out all his findings, scrolls and first and foremost the necklace. Symbolizing Unity, Strength, and Love. The very essence of Gin Matsuba.. It had been quite some time since he had seen the lioness.. One day, there will be one day they will meet again. Maybe, if everything went well.. Only the Gods could see to that.. But if he could see her again. Maybe make amends for all that he had done to her.. Almost barely buried- he found the necklace..Lifting it up and examing it.. It.. was broken.

In Kohaku's possession? Could only mean..that he wanted to seek an official status.. He held it close to his chest. The pain of feeling, memories, and unforgiveness made him almost weep. But he was strong, he had a family now.. A family that Kohaku seeked so desperately. To be akin to his fellow family members. The oldest of the litter, those responsiblities Kowab once took for granted.

"Luci..." He spoke to the necklace.. still his scrolls and the context of his broken bag about the sands..

Auslief / Rime:
Rime snorted.
"Hardly. I could care less if he lives or dies. He kidnapped me," she snapped back, not caring if this female was her elder. Elder didn't earn respect, not in her ways. You could be the oldest wise lion in the world and it didn't mean a damned thing if you didn't earn the respect of your crew. And this female had done nothing but insult and assume about her. That was no cause for respect.

"Put a rock under it. I'm not laying a paw on him." Only when she glanced around... she didn't see any rock big enough. She didn't want to touch his filthy hide. Besides, if she did, she might lose her grip and scar his face up for good measure. No one used the dragon's daughter and got away with it.
After a moment, her lip finally curled in disgust and she stood, moving closer and lifting his head up for the old biddy.

Ebio'Femi:
"You know.. you sound more and more.." Like Kowab... She couldn't help but laugh, it was a weak on to say the least. But likewise, she knew the female would help. It didn't take long before her assumptions were right. "You are free to go at anytime. No one has kidnapped you were.. and it seems to me. that you are a little to big to be kidnapped." Again, another light hearted joke.. Her paws when she lifted to change the bandages- started to tremble fiercely.. Then a pain started surging, the cold through her spine.. Made her grip one paw in to the male's neck..

Lightheaded, and she sunk low for a moment, before she cleared her throat, and smiled once again.. "Oh.. seems to be chilly in here.." When really- the sands were at a normal tempature.. One she was used to since she was young. Then she looked at how the way the girl held Kohaku's head.. Slittnig her eyes. "Just want to kiss him huh." A smirk crossed her maw impishly.

Kowab'akmar:
The lion was more or less feeling heartbroken more than anything.. He couldn't help but want to ask Luci.. ask her what happened. Why he went bezerk.. What sparked it- maybe he could help his friend through this, or at least let Ebio get through to him. With his new bag, he picked up all the remnance of his poessessions and hurled it over his shoulder and around his neck. He was used to that. But with it..he gulped hard. He could only guess what his mate would tell him.. He was definately after her. Then he spilled with emotions of anger towards himself. He should have been prepared! Snarling, something he almost had forgotten how to do.. Then out of the pit of all his composure he slammed on the ground and roared, ... a roar that he had ever done before..

Auslief / Rime:
"I know that. I'm only here because I know how powerful he is, even when hurt. I'm not built for brute strength, I ambush in bursts. He almost crushed me in his bloody sleep. You think you'd be able to handle him if he woke up and lashed out at you?" Rime asked, her eyes narrowed at the female. She watched her tremble and crumble a bit. She was old, something was wrong with her.
"I didn't think so," she added when the female finally went back to work.

When the old lioness spoke again, Rime shook her head.
"I want to claw his face, so every time he looks at it, he remembers why you never try to fight a dragon." The roar in the distance seemed to emphasize her point.

Kowab'akmar:
The lion was little less than obessively angry now.. Now it was all coming down on his shoulders. Why had he let this happen- Luci was alone- she could have been the one to get hurt! His kids- He couldn't protect them- everything could have been taken away in an instant.. Everything. All those jumbled up feelings.. He took the bag, threw it on the floor.. and off in not to far distance.. between his home and the pride's inner city so if Haku woke up.. He'd be ready. Large stones purched out of the ground..

His eyes looked determined.. As in to the night... his muscles burned old blood through his veins. Made him.. 'feel' this pit of heat and anger. Everything he could lose.... his family.. gave him strength but the balance of his old blood.. this dangerous mix.. The images of Haku's fight etched themselves like the etching he studies upon rocks of ancient times. Again- throwing his shoulders, his claws.. sharpening- all for one purpose. His family.

He'd never... ever.. let this happen again.. Never ever not be prepared..

Ebio'Femi:
"I.. wouldn't be able to fight anyone. If he were to wake and attack, It would be up to fate. Although, I am not one to submit to death wishes. I am a healer you know." She nodded, she didn't mind being non combative, she knew her mind did a lot of fighting- but more for peacemaking. All the work she had to go through with Glozelle to get him to trust. To never give up on him. She once held Glozelle like this. Unsure of what to think.. All this played in her mind. The memories.. "I am sure he know-" The roar was laid out, and in perfect timing with the girl's words. Surprised- she looked from Rime, to the outside, sighing heavily. "There he goes over thinking again..." Shaking her head. "It seems I am not the only one whom feels nastalgia.." Wrapping his head again, the blood was soaking and soaking til finally Ebio caught up and tightened the bandages. "I will pray to the gods to look after him. That's all I can do now."

Then the shaking started as she retracted her paws only to drop the rest of her bandages. "Opps." As if an accident.. Then retracked herself from the area. "As much as you want to drop his head- be gentle." A joke. Then started to pick up her things, gathering them together.

In some moments she would stop.. and have to take a breather. The strain of that many in one litter pushed her beyond now. She wouldn't run around with them like their first litter. Not knowing what had gotten in to her. "I am Ebio'Femi, may I ask, what I should be calling you.. and your last words if you don't plan on seeing him. You look like you are battling to stay or leave."

The female got quiet.. Remembering how hard she had to hold herself together when Gloz awakened her feelings- and tried so hard to push her away.. "If it were up to me.. I'd tell you to stay.." Looking up at the female. Almost pain in her eyes. "Only because .. I think... you are needed here.." That feeling.. a mother's intuition..

Auslief / Rime:
Rime snorted. So at least now the female was picking up on her inclinations. But instead of going with it, she set his head down as quickly, but safely, as possible.
"Rime," she finally introduced herself and considered what she might tell the older lioness.
"No, I won't stay. I need to go home." She paused again. She shouldn't have him told anything. He didn't deserve a damn thing from her, much less a good-bye. And yet, she knew she could, and should, use this opportunity to try and hurt him as deeply as he hurt her. Yes, let him feel her pain.

"You can tell him, his necklace wasn't worth my time and that the adventure is over." Rime looked up to see a large lion standing in the den's entrance. Good, a big guy to take care of guard duty. Meant she could leave.
She stood and walked to the entrance, only pausing for a moment.
"I'll remember you, if we ever come here." She would hurt this family. They'd been hurt enough by Kohaku, she wouldn't add to it. Anyone else, they were fair game, but not this one. She'd take even Blackbeard himself on if she had to.

Ebio'Femi:
"Rime.." She repeated, a pretty name- though how she said it, gave it more strength. The girl, showed things- and manners of a familiar face but she wouldn't be able to get through that hard shell she held up so much. How she placed down the head of the one she so called hated. "The necklace?" She thought for a moment, she knew that his mother carried one, but she never recalled Haku having on. Softly she lent up and petted the lion's fur of his leg. Hopefully, let the Gods heal him- because she no longer could do much more. "You will always be welcome here... and If he wakes.. I shall tell him that." Then lowered her head, and looked the girl in the eye. "We will meet again." She was sure of it, her heart told her so..

But that same one was also losing power. "Leaving so soon...? Likewise then, Tell your family, of our apologises." The only thing she could think of, for Gin was too full of pride to hear of something like this to shame her family. At least, that much she knew about the lioness... Lifting her body she was about to take a step in the direction to at least escort her out, but she stumbled and caught her body just in time before face planting in to the ground.. "Becareful... out there." She managed to say- at last. Her eyes would be better blinded by this time, but they weren't. The ground look like is was the sea, as Ha'deh had once described to her. Waving about, her head then had a sharp pain, and ache that made her wince but she turned back to Kohaku... No matter the pain, she would care for him above herself. That she was at least certain of. She'd look after him- if she could.. if Anubis would take him- or will Nefertem place his divine power over him.. and help him to wake. Then her legs started to feel like putty again and waved just slightly. ".. Couldn't sleep.. my love..?" Having lifted the scent of her mate after a few minutes.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:30 pm
((Happening at the same time))

Ebio'Femi:
Ebio was one of those mothers. Just one of those females, that would wake AFTER the world ended, but ever since getting her second litter, she woke to any sound, which would keep her away for most the night. Tonight, with just one cub talking in it's sleep made her wake. A fur was draped around her, as she watched her family sleep..

After the second litter, she was notably without energy for most the day, and she had almost appeared stoic for the most part of her days following. She had to stay strong. Especially for this large of a litter. Looking down at her mate as he slept.. He'd now mean everything to her.. and without him she didn't know what would have become of her.. But even he knew that this litter was quite different. SHE was different... Then a sound made her lift her head up. The sound of someone running ...Slowly she lifted up out of bed.. and quietly went to one of the openings to her ruined home.. "Hello..?" She questioned.. Ears back. She couldn't much see in the pitch of darkness like she used to.

Lucia:
Luci stopped when she saw her aunt.
“Auntie, I… Don’t wake up Uncle Gloz. Kohaku came and… and he attacked Kowab. He wanted me for his mate and…” She shook her head and sighed.
“Kowab and this female that came out of nowhere were able to knock him out, but he has a bad cut. Could you go see to him, they’re at my den? Please?” She felt stupid saying it, but it was hard being rational right now. Her pregnancy was probably also to blame.

Ebio'Femi:
The female was taken back, and the look of desperation in the other's eyes made her take a few steps to greet her niece with a tenderness of urgency. Kohaku ... here? Attacked Kowab? Oh dear.. The female was now concerned, she wanted to wake her mate, and was juts about to before Luci had convinced her not to. Looking at Luci. "I need you to be calm. It is no good that you are this way during pregnancy.. I will tend to them, but if he is at your den- you are not to go there with me. Understood." She looked straight and even fiercely in to her niece's eyes. "Keep an eye on your uncle for me. The kids are definately hard sleepers." As she pressed her cheek against Luci's. "Come inside." As she turned and went back in to her den, compiling her sachel of all her healing instraments before leaving with haste..

Lucia:
“I know, I know, I can’t be there with him, not with how his mind is still…” Luci shook her head. She padded softly into the den and nuzzled her aunt before lying down with her cousins.
“Thank you, Auntie. I… I don’t know how I can help him,” she added before putting her head down on her paws.

Khesbedj:
"Who's sick." A cub stood behind Luci's body. Mother was gone, and Luci replaced her. Unlike Zhen, Zhen it would be normal. But for Luci to be here? The cub was one born of some common sense, that would only get stronger later down the road. For now, he was usually the 'mute' cub, but the most attractive aura one could ever meet. He ached to be alone, but he had that 'feel good' aura that attracted many. But he wasn't playing 'happy fake' right now. He wanted to know where his momma was.. He'd waken up only moments of having seen the shadow go. Coming to the conclusion that the only other reason would be because there was a sick someone around that needed help. He too- wanted to help.

Lucia:
Luci sighed and opened one eye.
"No one, an old friend of mine came by and was hurt. You're mama's looking after him right now," she stopped to yawn and shook her head a little bit.
"Come on, you should go back to sleep."

Khesbedj:
Kess slowly made his way up to Luci, his cousin ( ? ). ".... An old friend?" He loved his family, he hated being around others, or even touched, on the inside, but on the outside he painted a portrait of what others would like of him. Slowly he inched, and quietly slicked in to her forearms, curling up. "Why is he hurt? Does Momma .....need help?" He was her little assistant, but... She would never endager her child, although, Ebio woudl probably fully trust Kohaku anyhow. "I'm not sleepy."

Lucia:
Luci sighed.
"I don't know, Kess. And no, your mama doesn't need help. She'd want you to go to sleep," she replied quietly, tugging him into a snuggle. Her ears perked when she thought she heard something, a roar perhaps. But... she knew she couldn't leave to investigate it. She was too tired and needed the rest, for her babies.

Khesbedj:
The boy tilted his head.. The female looked 'sick' in his eyes. Tired to say the least. Ears pinned back.. ".. Sleep is for cubs." He huffed.. and softly smiled. A fake one, to help ease off her struggle, mother smiled a lot. He would need to do it too. When she snuggled him, she wasn't momma, therefore- no reason to snuggle, but he let her snuggle if it would make her feel better. Anything. To make someone feel better. He wasn't completely big enough to run away neither. Instead, he opted to do something 'affectionate' and wrap his paws over her snout and face. Hugging her. It felt like the right thing to do, but his fur shook on ends when the roar came, and his ears went back. "What was that....?" Flattening his ears, "Momma!" Pushing himself up, TRYING to push up out of her arms.. That sound.. made him.. scared..

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

[IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces