Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asexual Axolotl

OG GO

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:15 pm
Tricksters, oh my gosh.. TRICKSTERS!

Trickster mode seems pretty rad, but it also scares me.

I really though Jane would have a title inversion, but instead it was the opposite. She is full of LIFE now. And Jake.. Ha haha. That boy.. I can't even take what he says seriously anymore! Marrying both Jane AND Roxy? Jake, no. I really hope Roxy gets away from them. Her as a trickster would be cool, but someone has to get ready for the fight. Or, maybe trickster mode is the key to defeating LE?

Theories anyone?

Who ever thought tricksters would play a role in the story? Especially like this!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:26 pm
I think that Tricksters are a glitch. Of course, they could also be a like a cheat code (since power-ups like the star from Mario don't last forever) built into the game in case of any glitches. Or maybe they're a combination of the two... I don't normally go to theories as the ones I make are usually very wrong.

Unfortunately, I think that being a Trickster means that unless you are prepared to get this crazy, you go all out and put everything out there (thus Jake wanting to marry Jane and Roxy... and for those yaoi fans, possibly even Dirk), like people who've had way too much to drink.

Of course, this is just my theory. The other one goes more towards murderous, but the way they constantly smile can kinda give off that vibe... so I won't go into detail about that.  

ShizukathePudu

Mind-boggling Shade

Asexual Axolotl

OG GO

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:07 pm
ShizukathePudu
I think that Tricksters are a glitch. Of course, they could also be a like a cheat code (since power-ups like the star from Mario don't last forever) built into the game in case of any glitches. Or maybe they're a combination of the two... I don't normally go to theories as the ones I make are usually very wrong.

Unfortunately, I think that being a Trickster means that unless you are prepared to get this crazy, you go all out and put everything out there (thus Jake wanting to marry Jane and Roxy... and for those yaoi fans, possibly even Dirk), like people who've had way too much to drink.

Of course, this is just my theory. The other one goes more towards murderous, but the way they constantly smile can kinda give off that vibe... so I won't go into detail about that.

Yeah, I think of it as a glitch, too. It gave an unnatural spike in power and the technicolor change. It might will wear off though, like a sugar crash (not my theory, but I like it). And I think that trickster gives you confidence (or no shamelessness) in saying anything they want. So yeah, maybe as if they were drunk. I don't see it as murderous, but it was freaky when Jake throw that pumpkin at Roxy was kind of crazy.

I don't theorize either, but I like hearing what others have to say.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:55 pm
Oh god no... why? Why Hussie?

Warning! Read at your own risk!
They got Roxy! I kinda liked her too... D: I hope Dirk stays unTricksterfied, that way there's at least one Alpha kid who's got it all together.

ShizukathePudu

Mind-boggling Shade

Asexual Axolotl

OG GO

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:04 am
Look, even Dad disapproves their trickster shenanigans.

Maybe Trickster Mode is contagious? Jane kicked Jake, while Jake throw a pumpkin at Roxy. And they became tricksters without licking the lollipop juju. Maybe they'll stay on Derse for a while for whatever reason, idk? And unless Dirk goes there himself, he might be okay. Which, if he ever reads Roxy's message, he might..  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:14 pm
And there goes Dirk. Kind of..

Sad Upd8. cat_sad  

Asexual Axolotl

OG GO

trichodezia
Crew

Illuminated Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:39 pm
emotion_sweatdrop
diiiiiiiirk ymy
that was really sad y'all
though maybe since dirk isn't insane he'll be able to do the most??

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:16 am
pfff, I have no idea whats going.

I think it wore off. Did any of it really happen, or what?

I retract any theories I have made.  

Asexual Axolotl

OG GO

animerulez2 rolled 8 8-sided dice: 6, 1, 3, 7, 7, 1, 8, 7 Total: 40 (8-64)

animerulez2

Friendly Trader

11,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:27 am
LOL it wore off and everyone is dealing with a terrible hangover xd It did happen,and Caliborn witnessed almost everything  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:17 pm
animerulez2
LOL it wore off and everyone is dealing with a terrible hangover xd It did happen,and Caliborn witnessed almost everything

PFFT, I KNOW RIGHT? It was pretty great while it lasted.  

Asexual Axolotl

OG GO

animerulez2 rolled 8 8-sided dice: 1, 6, 4, 4, 4, 3, 3, 5 Total: 30 (8-64)

animerulez2

Friendly Trader

11,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:31 pm
Scythe and Stitches
animerulez2

It would be so cool if the trolls went trickster. emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:13 pm
animerulez2
Scythe and Stitches
animerulez2

oh god, especially Karkat and Dave.... well, definitely Karkat at least.  

ShizukathePudu

Mind-boggling Shade

animerulez2 rolled 8 8-sided dice: 6, 7, 8, 3, 7, 6, 3, 2 Total: 42 (8-64)

animerulez2

Friendly Trader

11,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:01 am
ShizukathePudu
animerulez2
Scythe and Stitches
animerulez2

oh god, especially Karkat and Dave.... well, definitely Karkat at least.
Karkat being trickster would be so cute and hilarious,but Dave might turn out like Dirk sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:47 am
I didn't like LOCAH getting a makeover. It used to be so starkly pretty before Jane did...that.  

Thorn apple

> UPD8 Gushing

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff