Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:26 pm
Rogues are fine! But pridelings are good too. XD

Here's all my Suka/soon to be suka. If you're interested in RPing with any of them, let me know!

I would also like to do some kind of event to get the pride back on its feet again. If you would be interested in participating, or helping me out, post either way. xD Knowing who's still around would be good.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:29 pm
Quote:
User ImageUser ImageBwana is a kind, strong ruler who looks after his pride to the best of his abilities. Due to running off when he was a cub and engaging in various naughty activities, he has a bit of a wild streak to him and sometimes feels a bit restless as ruler. He is large and can come across as a very intelligent, if not a little oblivious lion. He has recently had a litter with his queen and welcomed new members to the pride.

Looking for: Pride RP, Confrontations, plots, family RP. Rogue RP is totally fine- you do not have to be a member of the pride to RP with him!

Quote:
User ImageHe is a bright, thoughtful male who hopes to change the pride for the better. He believes the color differences should end, though he knows the pride might not be ready for something so drastic. He understands his father's reluctance to abolish the practice altogether, though he doesn't agree with it. Sometimes, the hard choices just needed to be made, not danced around.

He is charming and kind, with a bit of a sarcastic undertone thanks to his mother. Also thanks to her, he is not someone who can be taken advantage of easily. She taught him to be the very strong, independent male he is, while retaining that kindness that sometimes made his father a target to be used.

Looking for: Pride RP, family RP, friends, mate.

Quote:
User ImageShe is a flighty thing who has no ties to the rogue lands. Sometimes it seems as though she is not completely together, though she can become more grounded and... normal... when around someone she knows very well. It's a struggle for her to keep her thoughts in order and can often be seen considering very odd things.

Looking for: flings, mate

Quote:
User ImageShe's obsessed with rank and likes to consider herself the top of the food chain, even though she's only an attendant and isn't actually that important. Still, she is a second paw to the king and, in that regard, does deserve a bit of respect. She works with her brother, both of whom got lost one day as cubs and were separated from their father. Soon after that, they were found by Bwana, who took pity on them and returned to his pride with them, raising them as his own until they were large enough to fend for themselves. She is a cowardly sort, more inclined to use her brain than her claws. Mostly, she wants to get ahead, but isn't quite talented enough to pull it off.

Notes: I'd be open for mostly anything. I would prefer at least one cub to stay in the pride with her. She will not leave the pride, as she is in LOVE with it.

Quote:
User ImageUser ImageA theatrical male, he was destined to become a player from the very beginning. Happy and playful, he never seems to take anything seriously and enjoys gossiping about just about everything going on inside and outside the pride. It's hard to know what his real feelings are, as he tends to mask them behind his happiness. Being the illegitimate son of the king, Borachio has had to deal with the nobles scorning him for some time. Nowadays, it's met with almost enjoyment.

Notes: I would LOVE him to make babies/have a mate with a noble, just because I think it would be a kick in the pants for the rest of the high class. I would be happy with anything, though, even rogue flings. The cubs do not have to stay in the pride, but I would like at least one to hang around with daddy if they are destined to part ways.

Quote:
User ImageHe's an idiot, but amazing at making things. I don't have much for him because I haven't RPed him yet. He will be joining the Suka'Fumo and I would love a RP to help him get there.

Looking for: Mate, Joining RP.

Quote:
User ImageUser ImageCopy/paste: His personality isn't fleshed out yet. That being said, he can end up just about anywhere, in any pride/concept pride that might need cubs. I wouldn't be against hauling his purple a** to Suka'Fumo, should he find a nice lady to take with him. -wink wink- But he's still open to any kind of offer. He now has a sister who will be coming with him.

Quote:
User ImageHe's a war council member and a close friend to Bwana. He, however, does not consider himself such, despite the many times the king has told him to relax and act friendly around him. Fara can't get his duty out of his head, and guards his king with all his life. Very formal and stoic, he can come across as cold and even mean, usually snapping at others if they get to close to the king's den. This has been even more common with the new cubs to look out for. Still, deep down, he is a gentle soul.

Notes: I would love him to meet a nice lady to take back to the pride with him.

Quote:
User ImageHis personality isn't fleshed out yet. That being said, he can end up just about anywhere, in any pride/concept pride that might need cubs. I wouldn't be against hauling his purple a** to Suka'Fumo, should he find a nice lady to take with him. -wink wink- But he's still open to any kind of offer.

Quote:
User ImageLalaith is a somewhat reserved lion who doesn't like to make himself the center of attention, like so many other lions in his pride enjoy so much. He is a reserved, intellectual type and rather enjoys teaching others more than he does making a spectacle of himself. Still, he loves his home and likes to watch the others perform, sometimes wishing he could be as free-spirited as they all are. Despite being shy, he is a very sweet little bumbler, and has a noble air about him. Something in his eyes lets anyone he speaks to know that they are safe with him around, even while he trips over every tiny rock and twig.

Notes: I would love for the cubs to stay in the pride- it could use a member boost of non-purple. They don't all have to stay, naturally, and I'm willing to talk about it.

Quote:
User ImageShe is a sweet, smart female who loves to teach the youngins of the pride. A recent addition to the place, she lives there with her mate and their family. Her children are adols now, and she's filled with pride to see them moving to do their own things. Still, she's a bit lonely at times and could use some friends to help her get through the agony that comes with letting your little ones go.

Looking for: Pride RP Rogue RP is totally fine- you do not have to be a member of the pride to RP with her!

Quote:
User ImageUser ImageIntelligent and down to earth, she's more fond of practical games than those that require day-dreaming. Running around playing tag isn't her cup of tea. What she really likes to do is play fun question games or things that require thought. Hide and seek works pretty well too, as she can deduce mentally where each other participant might be hiding.

She likes to practice hunting, hoping to one day be as good as her father. With her pride recently disbanded, she has been looking for a new home. So a joining RP would be lovely! I would ADORE a mate/fling of some kind.

Quote:
User ImageNew baby! She's a blank slate and a groundling <3

Need joining RPs: (blank slates)

User Image User Image User Image  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:21 pm
Cajanic

CAJ! Perhaps you can help me out ... with your immense amount of Suka lions XD

I'm trying to find a fling or a mate for Imani.

Looking through your lions I see a lot of potential for color clash, but I wanted to get a second opinion on it.

See anyone that might be interested in my girl? If not no hard feelings, she'd still be happy to RP with any of your Suka who need it!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:51 am
Depawsit
Cajanic

CAJ! Perhaps you can help me out ... with your immense amount of Suka lions XD

I'm trying to find a fling or a mate for Imani.

Looking through your lions I see a lot of potential for color clash, but I wanted to get a second opinion on it.

See anyone that might be interested in my girl? If not no hard feelings, she'd still be happy to RP with any of your Suka who need it!
Hamaji is just straight black and orange. xD He might not be too much of a color clash, though he is a bit plain.  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:07 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:18 pm
Hey, it's your turn in our RP! xd  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:02 pm
Thanks! I'll reply soon, hopefully. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:37 pm
heart  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:52 am
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:18 pm
My S'F kids would love activity and if there's anything I can do to help with an event, feel free to poke me as well. =D  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:54 am
I would be happy to get some RP going!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers