A Break for a Very Busy Someone [ Eha x Kitwana ]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:15 pm

User ImageEha was a trust worthy and strong kind of gal, though she wasn't a push over in any way. She didn't seek them out either. She left her previous pride due to the need to keep a secret. And she wasn't secretive about that ordeal.

However she was one of those very trustworthy guards to her queen, and wouldn't tell a soul what her queen had consolidated with the young dusky-wild dog.
After her guard she felt a little bored, and Prema had been absent from their usual chill-out area. So she decided to tour the pack in its hole. Or whatever she could get around before someone would come out of no where to chitter with her. Pakiti was good like that, it was well balanced in numbers and had many different personalities inside.

Eha didn't pay much mind to those around her, though her ear would flicker to a light male she was not quite familiar with. Blinking lightly the well rounded female gave him a 'hello chuff' a small throat-sound that usually meant 'hello!'

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kitwana, or Wave Crest, was a nervous dog by nature. Why? He wasn't sure. Nothing truly horrible had happened to him. He got threatened a lot, and wasn't very good at anything but making jewelry for the pack, but there it was. He was a nervous dog who hated being snuck up on, hated being yelled at, hated being in any one's way. He hated a lot of things, he realized. Still... A sigh left his lips as he worked on a necklace that he would one day give away.

Right now, it was a very unfinished thing, with a bit of smooth stones with holes in them and leather work. Ask him how he makes these things and he panics.

So when there was a noise around him, Wave Crest rose to his paws, ears back, tail curling between his legs and he let out a whimper. Purple eyes looked this way and that before he found the purple female not too far away. He crouched lower, nearly on his belly and didn't respond to her. The air she gave off was something... high ranking. More high ranking than he, anyway.

How did one respond? He didn't know.  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:23 pm
Eha had seen them all travelling; angry, sad, happy and even the shy. Her eyes flickered lightly between his works and then to his posture. Her eyes dropping for a moment from his frame.
"I apologize I only mean to say a friendly hello to my fellow packmate." She said insistently. "I'm off duty today." She gave a reassuring smile.
Her eyes hit the items he had around him. It was intriguing what the Artisans could do. Things she couldn't muster well personally.

She was good at pretty words, fighting and being a secretive wild dog. But craft? Nah. That's why she only bore a feather. She kept her distance but she hummed a little. "I'm.. Dusk Shatter.. Or Eha, you can call me that as well."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:30 pm
Off duty? So she was higher ranked than him. Wave Crest's ears flicked this way and that as she spoke and he slowly, slowly pulled himself up into a sitting position. His tail flicked a little bit before he cleared his throat to speak.

".... I'm Wave Crest.." he murmured softly, not really sure what else to say. He looked around at his work, all the fixings and trimmings for it, before looking back at Dusk Shatter. She was a pretty wild dog, yes, but out of his league. Flirting wasn't an option. He really didn't know what to say. Sighing a little more, he looked up to the sky and noticed what time of day it was before looking back at her. He opened his mouth to say something, and then closed it again.

This was awkward, wasn't it?  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:35 pm
When he looked up at the skies, she did too and then she saw him take somewhat of a double take. "Yes. I'm like the sunset.." She chuckled calmly. "My name, Eha Calaeda, means Sun Kaleidoscope.." Eha was amusingly easy to have a conversation with. Especially when it was one sided.

She shook her head a little and hummed. "I don't get to speak to many artisans. It must be very fun to be surrounded by you hobby." She moved towards a couple of fixtures and items. When she could find a place far enough for him to be comfortable she sat herself. "Is it more of a passion for you though Wave Crest?" She wasn't really flirting but trying to get to know her other pack mates. Mind you. She did think of him striking as well. Rank was only something to use when needed in her eyes. But Kitwana would have to find that one out someday.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:42 pm
He looked on edge as Eha moved to look at his things. His brows knit a little more, Wave Crest kind of stayed there, as if he was stiff and turning into a statue. What if she ruined the order of his things? Honestly, he tried not to whimper and then shrugged at her question.

It was a way of life, honestly. "I... Like making things," He said simply, tilting his head a little more before looking to his paws. "I've always made them." Was he being judged by her? His ears pressed against his head as he thought of her judging him by rank. Naturally, Wave Crest didn't know anything about her, so he assumed she was judging.

"K-Kitwana. It.. has a few meanings," he muttered quietly, annoyed with himself at the stuttering.  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:54 pm
Eha didn't touch anything that was his. She didn't want to. Just wanted to look. Her ears flicked up a little as he spoke and she grinned. "Well if someone doesn't make things no one else will, I suppose."

She watched his reactions and she chuckled calmly. "You don't need to cower at me. You're not in any trouble." She said so very kindly. "My soul sister is just out touring the lands.. As she is a caretaker and there aren't many youths about.. So I wanted to find someone to talk to." She said in all honesty.

When she heard his name she smiled. "Kitwana is a good name."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:58 pm
Ah, so she didn't really seek him out specifically. He didn't know how to feel about that. But he did know how to feel about her saying he was cowering. While that's what he was doing, he wanted to deny it. "I'm.. not cowering," came his meek reply, looking to the side and then looked back up at her. "I am.. Ah... I've been called skittish, before. So.." His voice trailed off at that statement. What else needed to be said, honestly? He was a skittish male. Of course he was, just look at him.

"I do not.. know if it is a fitting name, but it is mine."

Simple enough, right? It seemed Wave Crest was a very simple male. Nothing complex at all about him or his way of thinking. He was straight to the point, mild mannered, and polite. Sort of like a girl, only he clearly wasn't.

....Well, maybe not so clearly. He was smaller than some males.  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:09 pm
And Eha was taller then most females. She was well muscled as well. She grinned lightly. Skittish? She could see it. Her eyebrows raised a little. "And some would call me trustworthy.." Eha chuckled, "But don't worry about it if you're still getting a hang of me sitting here."

"Well it fits your body." She said bluntly. "Both of them that is. Wave Crest is a good choice on your chosen name."

She hummed a little. Thinking a bit on her own self. "Skittish.. I have never personally been afraid to say what's on my mind.. But I gather I haven't said anything wrong." Eha wanted to seem normal but she had a very rough past. She just never thought of it as all evil or wrongful. She was happier here. "I'm a Queen's Knight.." She said her rank for once. Blinking and looking away to make it not so awkward. "I suppose that could be why I thought you were cowering. I'm not someone who likes to boast about the rank. I just do my job and protect my queen.."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:22 pm
"A Queen's Knight?" He perked slightly at that and then gave a little nod, starting to straighten up at the mention before she said she didn't boast about her rank. It was true. Most would have started their rank with their name. His ears flicked, uncertain of what to do, before he sighed. Did she want something other than a feather?

"... I a-apologize for asking... But did you... Did you wish me to create something for you?" He wasn't meaning to push the issue, but he had a few orders to fill and he wanted to get them done soon. He just prayed she didn't take it personally. Or that she got what he was asking and answered understandingly. The last time he asked someone to leave, well, it ended very badly for her. "I'm sorry.... if it feels I'm rushing you.."  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:26 pm
She allowed him to speak to her and then chuckled. "Oh no, I was just talking." She'd get up slowly. "I'll take the leave, it's ok. I do understand being busy." Eha would grin at Kitwana.

"No need to apologize. It was nice to meet and speak. Maybe I will see you about again." She dipped her nose to the artisan. Her green eyes looking out at the world. "I should get back and have something to eat anyhow. Have a good night." With that she'd leave and hum as she stepped.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:29 pm
He felt bad rushing her like this, but he did have work to do.

Though Dusk understood, right? So that was a good thing. His ears flicked as he watched her leave before he looked around at his things. Back to the grind. Wave Crest did find himself enjoying the little talk, once he'd ....become more comfortable with her and didn't stutter or stammer.  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
[IC] Pakiti Ya'jua Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items