Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:10 am
Last week we basically had storms since Sunday, of rain, which kept knocking out my internet. Weds it was all but unusable. Thursday we had snow storms that knocked the signal fully out, and then my power.

I spent a very cold two nights sleeping on my kitchen floor since our only source of heat was the woodstove and kerosene heater. When the power finally came back on (and the phones as well) the dish was dead. Had to wait till today to get a repair guy out here, apparently part of the dish actually did die, so he replaced it.

I assume you guys were good while I was gone?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:44 pm
Samt03
Last week we basically had storms since Sunday, of rain, which kept knocking out my internet. Weds it was all but unusable. Thursday we had snow storms that knocked the signal fully out, and then my power.

I spent a very cold two nights sleeping on my kitchen floor since our only source of heat was the woodstove and kerosene heater. When the power finally came back on (and the phones as well) the dish was dead. Had to wait till today to get a repair guy out here, apparently part of the dish actually did die, so he replaced it.

I assume you guys were good while I was gone?

I might have laced the blood tea with PCP. Just as a fair warning.

Nobody should drink the blood today.  

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash