Reply The Peoples Republic of Fiction and Pretend
The Open Throne

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CastingCherries

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:39 am
(This is infact an rp for furs even though it looks like a sci fi Rp it is not. Just read and you will see)

This world is damaged. On the brink of collapse and damnation. Torn asunder by hate and greed. What's left is so little to behold, and yet there is still so much to see. The world of Fasqia.

User Image

A Bewildering feeling of how horrid this planet may look from above. It is still surrounded by fields of green and lands with a bright sky. The Atmosphere is covered by a fog of freezing cold air from above. Where on ground level its rather hot. Something went wrong however and now half the planet is frozen. No one to blame but the wars that break out in the west. Explosions and bombs cause rips in the center of air letting a freezing layer of the cold in to freeze the land. Our city suffers from over population and a ruler who is slacking at his job. I fear our beautiful cities will soon fall to the same fate as the ones before. I fear an Ice age is coming.

Four Main Cities Of Fasqia

Vrasha
User Image

Endora
User Image

Teshri
User Image

Nero
User Image

The worst was probably Mutation. We were all cursed, to change. Everyone on the planet has been morphed into creatures of witch none are human for the most part. We are not who we use to be. We people are more animals then ever before. We can;t keep living this way and I think its up to one of us to change the way we live. I want to help more then anyone.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:40 am
This is still a 1x1 rp only because i dont deal well with to many people if you kind of like this idea of a story let me know i might save it and turn it into a guild.

Skeleton

Name:
Ability: (This basically means how did the mutation from the planet effect you. I dont mean super powers, I mean something a little bit simpler. Like a little stronger athletically, better sight, smell, hearing.)
Personality: (Not a bio please say things like, strong minded, calm and relaxed)
Bio: (3 to 5 sentences if you can.)
Dislikes 2 or 3
Picture:

CastingCherries

Sven Bergfalk

2,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:18 pm
If you are accepting for this I would very interested in joining this rp. I can have a character ready this evening.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:23 pm
alright then.  

CastingCherries

Sven Bergfalk

2,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:06 pm
CastingCherries
alright then.

My apologies for taking so long in getting this together stuff kept piling up IRL

if you are still interested here is my character for your approval.

Name: Matthias Longfangs
Race: Leopard
Ability: years of combat and training in addition to the planets mutation has turned Matthias in to a master of close and medium range combat. his reflexes are sharp, his body strong and his will to endure is made of iron, giving him the ability to keep on fighting even when he should collapse from trauma.
Personality: Calm, collected, educated, protective, loyal, honorable, stubborn, opinionated
Bio: Born and raised training to be a warrior of the old code, Matthias eventually earned honor and distinction becoming a knight of the realm. Not content to be bound to a particular lord Matthias took up the mantle of an errant knight. He now wanders dispensing his services to any cause that he deems worthy
Likes: Sparring, spirited debate, ensuring that others are well cared for and safe from harm
Dislikes: Matthias has a distinct dislike of lazy people. He also has no love of criminals. Or people who talk in the theater.
Picture:
User Image  
The Peoples Republic of Fiction and Pretend

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces