Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:01 am
Quote:
Nodding, she grinned wide. "Sounds like dinner to me.. Come on, we'll make our way to my shack and gather things on the way. Then we'll cook it up and enjoy the spoils of our entertaining day." She gave a quick grin and headed off in the direction she'd seen her shack to be, keeping an eye out for anything else they might find along the way.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:04 am
ktqueen
Aella certainly wasn't the sort of fae to turn down free food. "Sounds like a plan to me." She followed along the way, throwing the dead snake over a shoulder for ease as she moved. "Eggs and snake sounds good to me."

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:04 am
Quote:
She thought some. "A few more eggs some wild onions and other edibles and cheese and we could have snake omelets." She made it a small joke as she kept an eye out for any of the wild edibles she'd mentioned. Personally she really needed the wild onions but anything else would have been welcomed.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:09 am
ktqueen
"I've never had a snake omlete." Aella mused out loud before shrugging, and trotted forward so they were walking side by side, so she could help look out for things. "We'll have to find some more then! I love trying new food."

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:10 am
Quote:
"Truth.. neither have I." She admitted with a laugh. "Though I suppose we could try it and see if it's any good..." She added, stopping to gather some wild growing edibles. She stored them in the pouch she'd put the mushrooms in.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:12 am
ktqueen
"As long as it's edible, I'm sure we'll be fine. Snake's good when cooked right, and if you can cook, then we're fine." Aella thought this was a rather nice turn of events, considering she had just been relaxing in a tree. "So you're out here all by yourself all the time? Don't you get lonely?"

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:14 am
Quote:
"True enough." She grinned over her shoulder as she dusted off her hands and stood up. "Just me in all this area well a good chunk of it at least." She nodded lightly. "It does.. occasionally.." She'd never admitted just how lonely her seclusion was. She'd gone from enjoying a peaceful life to finding herself living like a hermit in a small conversation.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:16 am
ktqueen
"At least you don't have anyone telling you what to do, or what time you have to check out, or no they don't serve food after a certain time, so you can't have any." It was said in a teasing manner, the fox trying to explain the woes of her own life in a light hearted manner. "But everyone has their good stuff and their bad stuff in life. Peace is nice... every once in awhile."

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:17 am
Quote:
"There is that I suppose. I do tend to make my own rules out here." She chuckled that dark chuckle once more. "It is nice to have peace just as it is nice to have chaos and noise... every now and then you just need something more to it."

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff