Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[ENROLLMENT] Miasma Aricia - Butterfly Reaper [Accepted!]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:13 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.AMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLLMENT FORM

Name: Miasma Aricia
Nicknames: You can just call her Mia

Faction: Reaper
Race: Contractor - very much similar to shamans, contractors form a bond, or "contract" with a familiar, and once this bond is made, the two are inseparable. As proof of union, the reaper will carry a mark of the familiar somewhere on their body (in Mia's case, she has a butterfly mark on the back of her neck), and their last name bears semblance of said creature, acting as the familiar's "advocate". In return, the familiar works alongside the reaper, serving as their companion, weapon and guide.

Natural Ability: Swarm - Mia has the ability to summon a small number of butterflies that look almost exactly like her familiar, which can help to protect her familiar should someone try to target it, and... she just likes being surrounded by butterflies ok (For Y2/Y3, the amount of butterflies summoned increases, and can be used to help with certain tasks like lifting/carrying things/herself)

Personality:

Sassy - Mia isn't afraid to speak her mind, and couldn't care less if someone gets offended by it. She doesn't like to beat around the bush, so stuff she says usually is nothing but the honest truth, even if it tends to be blunt and to the point. She carries herself about in a confident way, and doesn't regret the decisions she makes as she only acts as she normally would, refusing to change to earn someone else's approval.

Judgmental - Somewhat vain, Mia tends to judge someone based off first appearances. As a result, she often looks down on undeads, as she considers them dirty slobs, unable to take care of themselves, and other reapers and demons (or at least the kempt ones) she treats more favourably. Once she establishes first impressions, it's somewhat hard to change her mind, but if one is persistent, she may learn to see them in a different light.

Perfectionist - A stickler for results, Mia hates when things don't go her way. Whether it be buttoning a shirt, tying your shoes, even eating a simple meal, everything has to be done PROPERLY. Crooked necktie? Uneven shoelaces? UNACCEPTABLE. Why do your socks not match? Why do you have loose strands of hair sticking out of your bun? NO NO NO. FIX IT. Even in a battle, stance and posture must be perfect. Instead of attacking, you might just... find her adjusting her position every several minutes, staring at where she places her foot, if one is more forward then the other, if there's mud in that certain area...
... why did you even decide to fight her in the first place?

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy? Mia's uncle had accidentally brought back a book from the human world one time during a FEAR harvest, and instead of getting rid of it, decided to give it to his niece at the time, who was quite fond of reading. When she first laid eyes on the book, detailing illustrations of butterflies in Gothic art, she fell in love with them, and at the age of 13, the age that contractors could choose to form a bond with a familiar, she bonded with... a butterfly familiar by the name of Psykhe. Needless to say, her parents weren't too happy about it, as they considered butterflies as weak and feeble creatures, unable of causing fear.

Frustrated, Mia set out to Amityville, determined to prove them wrong.

FEAR Ability: Butterfly Effect - By concentrating her FEAR, Mia can summon a large swarm of butterflies (a LOT more than she normally summons with her natural ability) to shield her from a future attack. (Y1 Barrier)

Physical Description:

Eye Colour: Blue
Hair Colour/Style: Black/brown in a bun
Skin Colour: Brown? Bronze?
Clothing Style/Colours: Refer to ref!
Extra: BUTTERFLIES
References: DAT GORGEOUS LADY ABOVE  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:18 am
Minipets

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pixi, her main pet, often seen perched on her shoulder

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Elly - Neo - Mona - Shimmy - Spot
Usually in her closet, but she likes to let them roam free once in a while

She also has an army of Choni in her closet
(will obtain all of them someday. :T)

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:22 pm
Credits

Chiimari for the BEAUTIFUL ART sldkfjslkf
Syusaki for helping me coming up with a new reaper subspecies 'cuz Shaman didn't really fit
GrnGriff for helping me come up with personality trails

Zoo, Maru and liz for the concept of TiH
EVERYONE FOR BEING SO AWESOME sldfjskldf <3333333333333333333  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:05 pm
I like the species! I also like the natural ability but....

animals/minipets in halloween are more or less like 1-2 yrs olds in speech. Not exactly conversationalists. ;; While it might seem really interesting, I'm not sure how much fun you're get out of it. D:

Maybe since she deal w/ butterflies and is a reaper, she can make organic matter 'decay'? butterflies feed of decomposing stuff so biggrin

Personality is a bit negative so going to ask, what makes people like her? What makes her a good quality friend?

history: Minor, but reapers are more or less forbidden from bringing back anything from human world. Stuff is super regulated. Maybe he brought back a single book, which illustrated butterflies in Gothic art?

that is itttttttttttt
/blasts off  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:45 pm
iStoleYurVamps

Thanks for the crit Vamps! <3333333333
Tweaked natural ability and history a bit so that it makes more sense. Let me know if it's ok?

And for personality, uh...
It's kinda jumbled up with "sassy", but she's confident and honest, so others can trust on her to not falter under pressure, and she can be a role model for those who are more shy and quiet? And if one ever needs an honest opinion about something, they can trust her to give them an unbiased opinion, as she'll state nothing but the truth, and doesn't take sides (which I guess can be seen as both good and bad).

She's also reliable, being the type of person who likes to let actions speak for themselves, and stemming from her "perfectionist" trait, she won't take on a task she knows she lacks the skills to complete to the best of her ability, but something that is within the realms of her comfort zone, you can trust her to get the job done, and done well (not requiring OOC stuff like dice mechanics, since I have no control over that, lol).  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:54 pm
[A.V.]
iStoleYurVamps

Thanks for the crit Vamps! <3333333333
Tweaked natural ability and history a bit so that it makes more sense. Let me know if it's ok?

And for personality, uh...
It's kinda jumbled up with "sassy", but she's confident and honest, so others can trust on her to not falter under pressure, and she can be a role model for those who are more shy and quiet? And if one ever needs an honest opinion about something, they can trust her to give them an unbiased opinion, as she'll state nothing but the truth, and doesn't take sides (which I guess can be seen as both good and bad).

She's also reliable, being the type of person who likes to let actions speak for themselves, and stemming from her "perfectionist" trait, she won't take on a task she knows she lacks the skills to complete to the best of her ability, but something that is within the realms of her comfort zone, you can trust her to get the job done, and done well (not requiring OOC stuff like dice mechanics, since I have no control over that, lol).

I am all over but I can IM you a bit later ahhhhhhhhhhh  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:56 pm
Can do!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:44 pm
A great sigh of relief came from the gnomes and fashion-conscious inhabitants of Amityville Academy upon hearing that a reaper was enrolling with a butterfly familiar and not a moth familiar.

[A.V.]
Miasma has been accepted! You may create her journal and begin to RP!

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers