Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v2...ish] Let Me In (Stormy/Eva/Amrita) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 10:30 pm
Nothing. Just nothing. What sort of black magic was this thing even using?!

Stormy was beginning to despair as she wailed into the empty space and beat against it with intangible fists, wishing she could hear even Thane's scornful tone; she never realized how empty her mind was on its own now that he had taken up roost. She didn't know how to act, didn't have counsel, was worse than sheep because at least they had a sense of self-preservation . . .

And just as the trainee was beginning to give up, it attacked Eva. Stormy winced internally when she saw her broken hand twisting like that, but God help her this was hopefully sign enough that she'd been possessed. Useless as it was, she voiced a cheer for the older hunter to get the ghost-thing out of her body .. . somehow . . . some way . . . Did it mean breaking her shield?

. . . If that's what it took, she'd handle the price. It wasn't the first time Stormy had dealt with danger to her unshielded body, and as she'd quickly learned, having a shield could mean absolutely nothing in terms of safety.

Enoh Love
holy s**t i forgot about this during school

Kaiyumi
OTL SORRYYYYY for a month wait and like one paragraph

Kaiyumi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 10 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:59 pm
It certainly wasn't like Stormy to act this aggravated, and although a part of Eva was telling her that she was being ridiculous and that this was Stormy, the other part of her was going nuts with the warning bells. Her gaze flickered towards the girl momentarily before falling back onto the cellphone's screen, her thumb sliding across the keys as she rapidly typed out her message.

And then the next thing she knew, she was no longer holding the phone.

Her eyes were wide and her mouth slightly agape as she heard the object clatter to the ground. Then, very slowly, she turned to face the other girl. First, she looked at her face, and then her eyes dropped down to look at the clearly injured hand that "Stormy" had lashed out with.

Eva.

"I know, Chara." Lips setting into a grim line, she quietly summoned her weapon, taking a deep breath as she forced herself into her usual fighting stance, shoulders tensed. Assuming that her hunch was right, if she attacked now, was it Stormy who was going to take the brunt of the damage, or the creature that was inside her?

Whatever the case, it was becoming pretty obvious that something was off. Gritting her teeth, she lunged forward and spun on her heel, bringing the bladed edge of her staff down.

HP: 26/50
Damage:6
Target: Amrita!Stormy

Ol-j-man
Oh god DON'T WORRY I've been super slow because of work/class so :'DDD

Enoh Love
OuO <33 *HOLDS YOU BOTHHHH* ...sry I've been gone for so long that I really don't know what I'm doing anymore @ battles /HAD TO FIX THIS POST A FEW TIMES LOL

Kaiyumi

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces