Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Fan-tastic. [Lifen/Kiwi]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:31 am
What do you do, when your mind is stuck on one thing, and you can't get it off the topic?

You drown yourself in work. Which is what Lifen had been doing for the last few days, working on little requests here and there from her fellow clansmen - and spent less time thinking about the last few days. The battle, a confession of truths, waking up and having to restart anew. Work made her concentrate, and just enjoy what she was working, because the results were real and she loved the responses it would make.

Thusly, one could find the little horsewoman working on some trinkets outside of her new little home, humming a nameless tune.

xoxomenai
HOW IS THIS?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:20 pm
To be honest, Kiwi's mind had been centered around one thought as well lately.

He really missed his fan.

Yes that fan. The fan he had served, and awoken with, and fought like hell for in the false reality created by the lost ones. In fact, he was really wishing he could recreate it, as a loving memento.

He had decided to take a walk to clear his mind, and just now happened to notice Lifen, hard at work on what seemed to be a craft project of some sort.

"Morning Lifen." He greeted her with a warm smile, glancing down to her wares and tools. "What lovely trinkets. Your craftsmanship is beautiful." It was certainly better than anything he could manage. Very intricate and full of color, worthy of Conquest's reputation. He cleared his throat a moment and then dared ask: "Actually, I have a little project for you, if you aren't too busy?? ..."

Nerpin

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:56 pm
Hearing a familiar voice, the horsewoman's head lifted to regard the Famine Horseman, a soft smile showing on her face as he came to regard her wares, sitting back a bit and taking a small break from the works.

"You flatter me with your words." She stated, giving a soft laugh and shaking her head. "It is a pleasure to see you again, even if you do not have the gold and reds that you were in recently." She teased him, as she moved to show him the chair across from her, offering it as a seat while he talked to her.

"I enjoy projects, even if they have an ounce of difficulty towards them. What is on your mind, Kiwi?" she mused lightly, eyebrows raising and leaning forward again. It was obvious that he already had her interest - she had yet to do a famine piece of jewelry - or an attempt of it also, so the prospect of offering assistance to him was exciting.

xoxomenai

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:18 pm
Kiwi smiled softly at Lifen's remark. "I have to admit it was kind of nice there, real or not." He accepted the chair, seating himself opposite her as she talked.

"Ah yes, well, I had actually grown a bit partial to my fan." He admitted with a slight flush of his cheeks. "And I was wondering if it would be possible to create a relica?? ..."

Nerpin

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 8:19 am
"Edric was a good country, yes," she admitted lightly as the famine member took his seat across from her, giving a little nod of her head. "Regardless of what happened, I still feel that it was a good place, somewhere I could have enjoyed a life, beyond the whole . . ." she paused, kind of flippantly waving her hand in the air as she sat back from her work bench, "war issue. Crazy Kings, and whatnot."

Giving him a few moments to collect his thoughts further, she lightly allowed him his moments, seeing the soft flush show on paled skin, knowing that it was something dear to him.

"Ah, yes. The white one, was it?" She murmured softly, tilting her head as she turned to regard her works in progress, pursing her lips a little. After a moment of thinking, she gave a curt nod, almost as if agreeing with herself. "I can do it - I have fixed Mengyao's fan before, and made a few others. It would take me a few days to find white feathering, but I could do it."

xoxomenai

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 4:40 pm
Kiwi chuckled softly, fully aware what Lifen meant even as she spoke it aloud. Eldric, false and chaotic that it was, had been an interesting reprieve from the real woes of daily life. Their home isles destroyed, loved ones lost. Not to mention the endless threat of hunters and Insanity proved to be recurrent burden.

"Ah, yes," he at last glanced up, smiling through the whispers at the creases of his mind. "White feathers, light and delicate. The handle was gold-" The smile tweaked subconsciously across the word. "-With red inlay, like-" He paused suddenly to scrawl the pattern in the ground by their feet. "-This."

The picture was crude, but at least legible. And as soon as Lifen had appraised it, Kiwi's face lit. "Thank you Lifen, I am very grateful."

Nerpin

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas