Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Show me your ways (Mir/Jay)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syusaki

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:22 pm
It felt like it had been forever since Jay had last played music even though she loved to hum and twitter and mimic other voices. She absolutely loved sounds of all kinds. As she nestled herself up in the trees—today she had chosen one of the lower branches—she let one of her legs dangle over the edge while bandaged arms knotted blades of dried grass together to form strong string. She held her work up to the light before bringing it down and tying plucked flowers into the string. Jay hummed as she put down her work.

She hummed before leaning up to tear off a branch and tapped it against the tree trunk. It made a solid clack. “Huh.” Jay tried hitting the trunk with the stick again. She smiled as she began to tap out a rhythm while she began a string of vocal percussions. Before she realized better, her gathered plants had fallen over and fluttered to the ground, but she still wouldn’t have cared. She continued drumming and imitating anyways.

Xaki

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:56 pm
Mir whom had been taking a catnap on the hill next over, awoke to a pleasant melody. It was a sunny patch, therefore a warm place, and overall pleasant to take a rest. Even though it was clearly handmade, she welcomed the tune all the same. She looked for the source of the music, soon finding it closeby. In a tree..? A fellow horsemen that she didn't recognize -- but that didn't matter in the least. Putting a finger to her mouth, she stepped out into the open where the horseman could see her. "That sounds good~"

There was a good rhythm and tune. Enticed by it, without a care in the world, she began to dance to it -- swaying her hips and using hand gestures. When she grasped Jay's tune, one could hear her voice underlaying the imitation. Her hook and beige strands of hair flowed in the wind.

Syusaki

Xaki

Syusaki

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:00 pm
Her wings spread out slightly when she heard another voice. “Hm~?” It took her a few tries, but Jay managed to look down at the other horseman as she ceased her beatboxing, but continued wrapping the stick against the tree trunk. Sea green took in the stranger, who donned typical Famine clothes. She could even see her thin body. “Thank you~” she answered after a moment of thought. Her eyes lit up as Mir began to dance.

Delighted, the bird went back to her percussion and watched her movements intently. Grinning, she pushed herself off the branch with one hand and let the stick slide down as she fell to the ground and softly landed on her feet. Jay smoothed out her hair with one hand, her collected flowers scattered around her as she continued to drum. Jay decided she would watch the stranger for just a bit more before she would strike up conversation. Just a bit more. She smiled.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:59 pm
Mir danced enticingly -- just simply a part of her nature rather than any effort to be so -- her movements fluid and natural. Her eyes opened to view the war horsemen from the corner of her eyes. It was the first time that she could observe another horseman after what happened to their home.. Well, thinking of that would simply dampen her mood so she pushed it aside. The horsemen had already undoubtedly contemplated the issues in the many days after they had taken refuge at Amityville. She didn't need to waste time on it now~

She didn't miss the bird's descent, even as she seemed engrossed in the music. Dipping low and high in her movements, her fingers picked up a stray flower at her feet. In a flurry of spins, she ended up behind Jay. Her fingers lightly reached out to tucking the flower behind Jay's ears. Her metal accessories and bangles rustled softly. Speaking close to her, taking advantage of a lull in the music, her mouth curved into a grin. "Thank you for the lovely music." It had been a while since she entertained herself.  

Xaki

Syusaki

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:02 pm
Jay giggled as the stranger spun around until she was behind the warrior and placed one of the fallen flowers behind her ears. To return the gesture she bent down to pick up another fallen flower. She took a moment to brush away the dirt before she placed it in Mir’s hair. “No problem! It was super fun to watch you dance.”

Wide eyes took the time to take in the woman’s appearance more closely. Yes, this horseman was from famine. How interesting! She had yet to see her face around the reserve, although Jay liked to think she made her way around the place. After some of the deceased had returned, she couldn’t quite say that anymore. “I’m Jay, by the way. War.” She grinned as she fluffed out the bright feathers of her wings then brought out her hand for a handshake. “What about you?”

Xaki

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:58 pm
"Teehee~" Mir grinned, her fingers gently touching the flower at her ears. "Where there is music, I can't resist." Dancing was one of the pleasures that Mir enjoyed so greatly in her life.

When the introductions began, "Mir of Famine." She held out her hand, smiling warmly to Jay. The metal accessories on her wrist rustled with metallic sounds. It was one of the few times that Mir had met a horseman from War.. before the incident, horsemen didn't have the chance to meet often. Did all war horsemen look like birds? Still, this particular horsemen was so cute~ Mir really wanted to pet her wings. She looked so cute and fluffy..

"I have a question if you don't mind me asking. Do those wings really allow you to fly?" There was nothing malicious int he question, just pure curiousity.

Xaki

Syusaki

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:40 pm
“I guess dancing and music go hand-in-hand~” she mused in a slight sing song.

Her eyes lit up at the revelation. True, the other horseman certainly wore the clothes that fitted the clan, but one could never be too sure. “Famine! Next to War, Famine is my favorite! I love your accessories. See, I love making accessories too and stuff, but not out of metal because that’s hard I can’t do that. I make it out of flowers and beads and like that!” It was a miraculous that Jay hadn’t run her words together just then. She gestured toward the flowers in her hair and then to the bits of jewelry hanging around her waist and hands. “These! I made these. If I could make more that’d be good, andand, getting some Famine-like jewelry would be fun too! I really like the sounds that they make.”

Somewhere between all her jabbering, Mir managed to insert a question. Jay gladly answered by beating her wings and hovering above the ground a few feet. “Yup!” Lips twisted into a grin. “I have room for one passenger, if you want.”

Xaki
LOOK A TAG...

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces