Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply Master profiles
Mistresses Galore~ (I do customs!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ninyan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:23 am
Da Rulez

•My posts vary, but I'm usually pretty literate. Cut me some slack, everyone posts a one liner every once in a while.

•No, I will not use forums. I tend to get steamy, so PMs are better.

•if I get bored, I will tell you, and more than likely request a new roleplay.

•Please don't take three days to reply. I understand you may have other roleplays, but please try to reply quickly..

•Last, and most importantly...Have FUN!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:24 am

Evangeline Armena

Eva, Eve

High Elf

Straight

Eva is a privileged girl. All her life, she had gotten anything and everything she wanted. Her parents, two very wealthy elves, spoiled the little brat. She is now under the impression that she can do anything she likes, and now she wants a boy she can order around and do whatever she likes with.

Seke

Eva is a very spoiled girl. She wants what she wants, and she gets it. She tries to appear tough and mean, however, she is really just a spoiled little girl, scared of many things.

Secretly, she hopes her slave will be her protector, as she has many fears. She wants her pet to comfort her, even though she might show her affection in strange ways.

User Image

Ninyan

Ninyan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:25 am
{Name}
Corah Senjiku

{Nickname}
Give her one!

{Age}
15 and a half

{Race}
Halfling (half demon)

{Orientation}
Straight, since she's never really expiremented with males or females.

{Biography}
Born as a halfling, Corah was a disgrace to the demon population. Her mother, a greater succubus, could not bear the shame of keeping her, and so she sent her to live in the human realm in a large, secluded house. Her mother gave the girl a great amount of wealth, and told her never to return to the demon ether, leaf she be killed on sight. Now, the young girl wants a companion to stave off her loneliness and be a brother or a father figure, maybe.

{Personality}
The young girl is quite innocent, unaware of most everything because of her seclusion. She is afraid of thunder and spiders, and just wants someone to take care of her. She has a mean streak, but will always apologize after.

{Position}
Seke

{Appearance}
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:09 pm
would Mistress Evangeline like to have Nero?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name:
Sir Nero Nightngale
Nickname:
Zero, Nightngale
Race:
Demon/Human
Orientation:
Straight
Bio:
Nero was an orphan until when he turned 5 was adopted by a kind knight. He was raised to know and live the knighthood code of honor and justice. After years of training and pactience he became a knight at the young age of 16 but on the same day he realized something. . . . He was different. After a year the senior knights noticed how fast he was rising through the ranks. One night when Nero was doing his run through a near by town he was ambushed by bandits. It was twelve against one. Nero slaughtered them all. The senior knights had watched from the shadows. They came out and demanded that he drop his sword. Nero sadly did as ordered. The seniors bound Nero's arms and was left in the hands of a group of slavers. He has been waiting a year to be taken.
Personality: Kind, strong, smart and calm.  

Alex Hammond
Captain

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Alex Hammond
Captain

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:14 pm
niniane_chan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:54 am
i have a few, i can send them and their info through pm if your still able.  

sweet lil Mint

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Hamato Miwa

Liberal Shapeshifter

9,400 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:43 pm
(For Evangeline Armena)

Full Name: Kuro Akuma
Name: Akuma
Meaning: Kuro means 'Black' and Akuma means 'Demon' in Japanese
Nickname: Big Bad Wolf or Akuma
Race: Half Werewolf and half Kitsune
Orientation: Straight
Bio: Akuma was born in a rural Japan-like land. At the age 17 he decided to go off on his own and travel the world. On one of his adventures he was captured and then turned into a slave. Although Akuma fights with the guards and his captors he still knows his place and is willing to be respectful to any mistress that treats him right.
Position: Seke
Personality: Loyal, strong, fierce, smart

Appearance:
Human Form
Wolf Form  
Master profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items