Reply Naruto Guild
getting caught up

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

best show ever?
  i'm in the guild, so of course yes
  sok (good but not best or poll whore answer)
View Results

rasagan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:38 pm
so i'm home over spring break and taking the time to get caught up on the episodes my family has. just now i finished episode 125 i think. where Kakaru kills the twin sound guy and the girl from sand kills the female sound ninja. sorry guys i'm horrible with names and i don't feel like taking forever nore opening a fourth internet window just to look them up.
i'd heard about lee's drunken boxing, but it didn't prepair me. theres a number of things i've known were coming but were still very worth seeing. yes, gaara's new outfit is cool. neji actually grew up just before he 'died.' Chouji's death or near death was very touching. sasuke is a big baby as are all of orochimaru's lackies. Akamaru and Kakashi and gai and a number of others are so funny i fail to think of a way to describe it.
small prediction to how the story could go. shikamaru and the sand girl ending up as a couple. it would be funny and sweet in a sadistic sort of way.
this is taking longer to write than i'd like so sorry for the laziness and probable poor spelling/grammar. i stopped the show so i could try to get some work done.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:42 pm
ps to admins, sorry also that i was too lazy to find whichever subforum this should probably have gone into. feel free to move it or delete it or whatever. dan's too busy and lazy and hasn't been online in a while so he's busy in the forums too.  

rasagan

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:47 am
The mods must be having a really hard time dealing with the Shikamaru wanna-bes.
Kay, he would have posted it in the CORRECT forum, because it's too troublesome to give an explination, and possibly be "bothered" by being moved.

Lazy =/= Stupid
But it does in America, and in people generally under...
It's the most common excuse for stupidity, but is not in Shikamaru's case.
Why?
Because he's a DRAWING.

Owned.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:00 pm
question  

RubberDuckie50792

Reso Miso Soup

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:35 pm
-_______________________-

I can stretch my face  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:37 am
Resolute Infliction