Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[Q] K - Druid (ready 2 party)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:35 pm
AMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLLMENT FORM

Name: K
Nicknames: … his name is K how do u nickname that.

Faction: Reaper
Race:
Quote:
Druid - They have given up the ways of magic in order to relearn the ways of alchemy. Druids only use natural un-spellbound ingredients to make their potions, but the results are (usually) quite potent. Some druids prefer to dabble in the 'dark arts' ie: poisons.

xxxxx- Just as a subnote, K lives in a sort of bog area and specializes in bog plants. :'>

Natural Ability:
Quote:
Poison Detection: Druids have a natural ability to detect which herbs are poisonous and are not. They are immune to all poison.

Personality:
K is a mellow sort of guy. He can often be found dozing off or falling asleep pretty much anywhere he can. Even when he's awake, he's often lethargic, opting to do things he considers worthwhile over those that he considers "hard work." He rarely shows signs of distress, instead deciding to brush it off and play it cool.

Bridging on that, he's quite the procrastinator. He tries to get things done on time, but it just doesn't work out. He gets distracted easily- maybe with his bog aquariums, maybe playing with Napoleon. He takes life one step at a time. One really slow step at a time.

One thing he really values is being a gentleman to women. His mothers instilled in him a deep respect for women, and he tries to treat them like princesses. "Ma'am" and "Miss" are key parts of his vernacular. He's patient and sensitive, if not a bit goofy sometimes.

He's awkward. He doesn't mind hugging or being friendly, but he has a hard time putting himself out there. He's possibly a bit too emotional, letting little things get to him. He over-internalizes things and second guesses himself constantly, never quite knowing where to put himself. He's not necessarily quiet or introspective, he just has a habit of being too sensitive.

Napoleon: He's a turtle. He's also rather quiet and shy. If turtles could blush, he would almost always be bright red. He doesn't offer his opinion a lot, but if he does, its generally quite important and useful.

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy? K really loves plants, and his bog home is wonderful, but there's only so much he can do on his own. He wants to go to school to learn how to better cultivate his abilities both as a druid and as a reaper.
P.s. He's also a raging fangirl of Professor Cadmus, but shhh don't tell anyone.

FEAR Ability: Napoleon emits tiny spores that heal whoever they touch (think stun spore, but healing~)
xxxxx-Mechanic: The Chill

Physical Description:

[ I'M SO SORRY FOR THIS TEXT VOMIT ALSKDJFASDF ]
Eye Colour: A subdued green color with lines through the pupils, like so: 1 2 3
Hair Colour/Style: Mituna style dandelion head that covers his eyes. Examples: 1 2. Black in color.
Skin Colour: Pale.
Extra: Little branch horns growing out of his hair maybe, mushrooms growing on places of his body- he can really have any sort of plant bits wherever if you so choose to include them.

Clothing Style/Colours: Okay so this is going to be kind of messy, I apologize.
This is his basic design.
His color scheme should loosely be based on the daeva void/wishing lantern void: daeva wishing lantern. The gold color should be used incredibly sparingly, if at all.

Here are some color concepts I've come up with: 1 2
And here are some from DHS- I really like second from the left: click

Bitti made some awesome concepts here, and I love the first one: whoo

For inspiration, he's semi based off the clavats from final fantasy chronicles: 1 2 3.

Napoleon: K's familiar is a little tiny bby turtle. He shouldn't be bigger than K's hands, and can ride around on his head/shoulder/pocket/etc. I drew a skull design on his shell, but it can really be anything. Plant bits are okay too! Think turtwig, okay /shot.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:45 am
YOU CAN SHORTEN K TO I JUST SAYING... because it's the backbone of the K... get it? I ... K ...

ok i'm going back to my corner now

ilu and i love this character  

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:30 am
kanth

............................ I DIDNT GET IT FOR LIKE 5 MINUTES AND THEN I DID ALKSDJFALKDSJASDF

thank you so much ; u ; <333
/squishes you  
{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces